Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

It will be there hun!! Don't worry now and take it easy. Eat healthy and drink some organic granate juice so your little eggie can get comfy :)

AFM, I feel like I need to pee every time I stand up. I go to use the bathroom, and nothing. Arrrh, frustrating. Also, today is my last day of work!!!! Yey!!!! I can't believe it. If nothing happens this weekend, I will just gonna take it real easy and put myself on bed rest until 12/11/12. Still hoping for that 12/12/12 date lol!!!

Yay Trying Congrads!! soo happy for you darling!! enjoy every minute!

Kat im soo excited for you babies to come now!! soo close, and im sorry again its uncomfortable i wish i could take away the pain for u dear.

Cil, my a big baby eh?? lol how big is he so far? And im sorry ur back is hurting too. your oh better be taking good care of u ;)

afm im either 1-2 dpo now. And this is gonna be a long tww. lol ugghh testing the 10 dec. So hoping this is it.

Ohh girls I dnt kno what to think I did a test the smorning an my gut feeling wa right it's my second line is gone I'm so shattered I'm not pregnant

Trying, please do a blood test! How could this be?? No way!

kat- i dont understand wat has happened as soon as i found out yesterday i went to doc and he done blood test waiting for results even he said my test was def preg im so upset i dnt kno what to do my poor partner was even crying he was so happy i still feel crampy and ever so tired im really hoping im not out but i dnt understand y i got a bfp then today a bfn :(

Trying - very sorry for the stress you are feeling right now. But try not to give up until you hear results of blood test. You are much more likely to get a false negative then a false positive so hopefully thats all it is, I am hoping for you, fingers crossed!

Trying - u said the blood test said u were, that's proof right there that u are!

Trying did you use the same brand of test ? some tests are more sensitive than others and it may not be showing yet on a less sensitive brand. I monitored my levels dropping after a d&c with pregnancy tests for 14 weeks so I know first hand how different they can all be, even with the same brand each individual test can have a differing sensitivity. The FRER that you used had quite a substantial positive line though so I would expect another FRER would have a line at least even if a little lighter it wouldn't mean anything at this stage. Don't panic just yet, also what time of day did you take the first and second test ? were they both with fmu ? your second test may have been taken when your urine was more diluted than the first time.

Mrska- yes I used frer the smorning 4 of them and I can see a line in any except for one if u hold it to the light u an sort of see something but not getting my hopes up I just rang my doctor for results he is gunna ring the lab and find out the results I dnt think the results will b good even though I'm still cramping and seem to b peeing every 2 hours and a headache that doesn't want to go away I would love to think I'm pregnant but after seeing those 2 lines yesterday and then only one today I feel so broken ��������

To go from such a strong line yesterday to nothing today is extremely odd ! even if heaven forbid you were having a miscarriage the hcg wouldn't have depleted that much in your urine over night. All I would guess is that the test you used yesterday was very sensitive, some FRERs have been found to pick up HCG levels as low as 7 but generally they are at least 15 so it could be that. Fingers crossed.

I hope it's only that will the blood test tell me this early ??? Iv got some horrid cramps on the right side atm :(,,, praying its a bfp wats the chance of it being a fake bfp like some mad actuating prob or something ��

My feet got so swollen... Ribs hurting... One of my co-workers gave me a fitness ball to bounce on it. Nothing so far, but I will do it more now since I have no more work thank god.
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/faf53b906dde9650f70c1faf669ab930.jpg
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/th_fd7baabb0e2309f5be3b2c7c576683c3.jpg

Kat - ouchie!! I'll pray these girls decides its time to see their mama very soon! I can't wait to see pictures of them!

Sal - im hoping you're gonna get ur bfp here soon hun!

Oh no Trying.. try to keep positive! Stressing is not healthy for you and your bean. It has to be good!! Hoping for you hun!

Kat, damn that must hurt! I'm so sorry.. make sure you drink plenty of water!!

Well girls its another negative today, now just waiting on blood reports to confirm I'm not pregnant maybe I never was I dnt understand y I would get a second line once and then not again its so frustrating and I'm so cut, I it was a bad test why did I have to get it life is just so cruel :cry::cry::cry:

Trying, I am so sorry... :( do you think it was a chemical pregnancy? It happens when the egg gets fertilized but than a very early mc happens, before the TWW is even up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->