Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Bump, thank you :haha: We certainly did something right! But I think being relaxed and actually enjoying it played a huge part in that BFP.

Good luck trying to sort out your cycles, I really hope you get your BFP soon. You deserve it :hugs: I'm sorry TTC has been so hard on you, it sucks. :(

Well my hcg is 5 !!!! so there you go, that test was an evap ! I know i'm not out just yet if I did implant late or ovulate later than I thought but I do kinda think it might just be grasping at straws. Im not going to do anymore tests unless AF doesn't show otherwise I have my last set of bloods next wednesday anyway so ill know for certain then !

Well my hcg is 5 !!!! so there you go, that test was an evap ! I know i'm not out just yet if I did implant late or ovulate later than I thought but I do kinda think it might just be grasping at straws. Im not going to do anymore tests unless AF doesn't show otherwise I have my last set of bloods next wednesday anyway so ill know for certain then !

Aww sorry that it was an evap. You ate right though, not out yet. Fingers crossed for you.

So i was checking my cm tonight (tmi) and I wiped it off on to toilet paper. I noticed only against the paper that it was pink. I have been having lots of creamy cm and now it's pink? I am 5dpo so it would be too early for IB right? Maybe I just irritated my cervix by checking it. Ugh so many things to worry about lol

I am kinda angry at the tests not showing what I want to see! Like I feel the BFP would so nicely fit with my chart and my bd pattern and all lol. Talked to the nurse from my clinic today, she said to come in on Thursday or Friday to do the basal CD3 test. Now a question : they always include a pg test on that day. Why? I mean it's obvious you started your new cycle so what's the point?

Laura, I always check for color that way too, and get suspicious if it is even a little tinted. I think it could be the start of ib, check again tomorrow. I had two very obvious days of spotting and than nothing for a few days. I would have sworn it must be ib, but all my tests are bfns, although I still have a tiny bit of hope left :)

Laura, I always check for color that way too, and get suspicious if it is even a little tinted. I think it could be the start of ib, check again tomorrow. I had two very obvious days of spotting and than nothing for a few days. I would have sworn it must be ib, but all my tests are bfns, although I still have a tiny bit of hope left :)

Glad I'm not the only one. I started worrying I was imaging things though so pushed a little paper in and it had a couple really small streaks of red but mostly pink. Now I'm having a few little pains in my lower abdomen, like pinching.

Laura, that could be IB! Not too early for it ;) Mind, I must have implanted on day 6! And there's people that get BFPs at 7/8DPO, so surely, it's possible! ;) Good luck :D

Anyyyyway, 4 weeks tomorrow. I took another test today - a shit one and there's still a faint line on it, the test isn't too sensitive though and isn't supposed to be used earlier than the date your period is due. I used the last one of these, not gonna buy them again! Will be testing again tomorrow with FMU, again, just to make sure I'm still pregnant :haha:

I had a dream last night that I was miscarrying, I thought it was real, I got up and even checked if I was bleeding. It wasn't nice!

I think I've read too many stories on miscarriages and it freaked me out like hell. I'm trying to keep in mind that 4/5 pregnancies are healthy ones! I'm gonna be looking after myself quite well. Still sticking to my prenatal vitamins, I've got some pregnacare too, and omega 3. I really hope it's a sticky bean :) For now, all I can do, is enjoy the pregnancy and not worry about anything as surely that won't help. As soon as I get past 4 weeks tomorrow and 8 weeks in a month's time, I think I will calm down a lot more. I'm gonna ask to have an early scan too at my GP appointment to make sure everything is fine.

Someone tell me it's gonna be ok.

Also, I had a total episode of 'I want to cry so badly right now' for no reason, when I was watching a TV program, having a tea. What the heck?! It was a bit odd :haha:

I think my tiny bladder is starting to feel the effects of the pregnancy more and more too. I have a very small bladder and I pee like crazy anyway, and now I had to get up at night to pee. My sleep isn't gonna enjoy that :haha:

CM is still white and stretchy, looks funny, like a snot :rofl: Cervix is hiiiigh! My boobs are still a roadmap, and I have two huge veins on my sides around my hip area. They're NEW. They don't look too pretty either, but oh well, all worth it.

Good morning, everyone!
Sunnii, it will be ok, and you have been preparing your body for a few months now, so it is now a great home for your baby. Enjoy!

Ahh, my body wants to drag out the torture a little longer. Today is 14dpo, and my temp has not dropped this morning, and so far no spotting. I have peed courageously through all of my fmu, didn't want to see another bfn, I think I saw enough this past few days. My normal lp is 13 days, so it is possible I Oed very early morning on CD15, because at 10am that morning the u/s showed that I already Oed. So in this case af would be due tomorrow.

Kat, I hope af stays away too and that you were having ib spotting. A positive would show 4-5 days after that so your still in the running!! Good luck hun!!

Laura!! Keep checking! 5 dpo is not too early for ib!! :) I really hope for you this is IB!! :) Sending you lots of baby dust!!!

Sunni, you have lots of symptoms, its really great. You must feel amazing even tho your symptoms are what you would tehcnically call pleasant!! IM so excited for you. :)

Just had bright red spotting, so surely af is on her way :( trying to stay busy at work, just so the day would pass.

Midnight, I really hope you're still in for a chance of a BFP this month :hugs: I hope AF does stay away.

Kat, I'm so sorry AFs on her way now, onto the next cycle! Gotta stay more positive for the next one! It WILL happen! you WILL get your BFP :) :hugs:

Im out witch showed up :witch: and i ve realized that the little icon of the witch is smiling riding her broom stick. ...almost mocking me..how rude!! :p haha

Now, I'm going to sleep, need a nap, I'm sooo tired, so see you later ladies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->