Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Midnight, I got that from 6DPO when I assume I implanted. So fingers crossed! My CM also stretched in random bits and it's getting more intensive now. Today, i can't reach it at all, whereas yesterday, I could still reach it if I pushed down if that makes sense. And when it comes to LP - it's supposed to stay the same each month, but a temp drop could mean implantation too - from what I've read anyway. I never had any implantation bleeding, so it's not something you might necessarily get either. Good luck though. If you're like me with the CM business, it's looking good!

Ja, myself on the other hand.. I know I'm pregnant. Nausea started to slowly kick in today and I had the worst backpain while visiting my sister, the worst. I'm still very tired, though feeling good. I've been having cramps on and off all day too, sort of a pulling sensation in my uterus, so to sum up; cramps, road map on chest; slight nausea; tiredness.

The creamy cm is not new for me...i have it every time ...but the tightness is really weird, although OH isnt complaining..lol Sorry rreally tmi HAHAHAHAH :rofl:

Oh congratulations Sunii - very happy for you :happydance:

Clinia, sorry the witch got you. Just waiting for her to turn up here now.

Bba - I understand the frustration of needing to get pregnant within a certain time frame. I have that problem too and it will effect the amount of time I get to stay at home with a baby if I don't get pg in the next couple of cycles.

How is everyone else feeling? This is such a supportive thread :hugs:

Midnight, I got super tight too :haha: Both me and OH noticed it :rofl:

Louise, thank you! :D

Midnight, I got super tight too :haha: Both me and OH noticed it :rofl:

Louise, thank you! :D

Is this your first? You must be so excited! I remember how I felt when I got my bfp with my daughter. I couldn't stop grinning. Went to work the next day and thought no one knows the amazing event that's happening in my body ha ha!

Hahah :D Yes, it's my first after an mc in November, but that was whilst I was on the implant and a very.. strange coffee diet haha.

Midnight, you better go up tomorrow with your temp cuz you sound preggo babe!! :winkwink: Can't help but to think so...
11 DPO is indeed early if you normally have a LP of atleast 15. That's 4 days too early! I believe a ID. It's possible. Especially with your spotting. All my fingers 'n toes are crossed.

Ja123: I have seen woman with NOTHING when 11 weeks and some with a bump. So it's difficult to say! I hope you'll have a little bump because that's sooo cute :blush:

Louise: Thanks hun. I've been emo all day. Was home all day, alone so i got to weep whenever i wanted. Sometimes you have too!
Why you think AF is coming? You feel anything? How long till AF should arrive? Hope it passed your house hun, and goes to the neighbors instead :thumbup:

I dont know what to think !!! I got a VERY clear BFN this morning with the same brand of test I used yesterday and i'm 12DPO surely if I was pregnant I would have something a bit more solid by now ! i'm 99% sure that I am out now. I have a blood test this morning though so I guess i'll know for sure soon, hopefully by this afternoon but i've got a bad feeling !

Cilnia....I love you. lol. I know i know..weird to say..but you gave me such hope. I

Mrska stay positive...i know i know..look whos talking. but you did have a good test yesterday and it takes 48 hours for hcg levels to double. So maybe yesterdays test was a little more sensitive than todays. (even if same brand...could happen?!) DOnt worry to much about it. Sending you lots of baby dust. :)

Midnight, you better go up tomorrow with your temp cuz you sound preggo babe!! :winkwink: Can't help but to think so...
11 DPO is indeed early if you normally have a LP of atleast 15. That's 4 days too early! I believe a ID. It's possible. Especially with your spotting. All my fingers 'n toes are crossed.

Ja123: I have seen woman with NOTHING when 11 weeks and some with a bump. So it's difficult to say! I hope you'll have a little bump because that's sooo cute :blush:

Louise: Thanks hun. I've been emo all day. Was home all day, alone so i got to weep whenever i wanted. Sometimes you have too!
Why you think AF is coming? You feel anything? How long till AF should arrive? Hope it passed your house hun, and goes to the neighbors instead :thumbup:

AF is due late wed/early thurs and had bfn yesterday morning so now just feel I'm out really. But still feeling sick today. Have no felt sick on and off everyday since Wednesday.

Mid: Ahhhhh :hugs: Love you back hun! Actually i love all the ladies here, everyone is so sweet. :happydance:
Glad i could bring your hope back! I've studied charts on FF for like... ever! So i've seen ID on 11 dpo. :thumbup:

MrsKa: Your faint line was genuine, it really was! I agree with Midnight, HCG doubles every two days so there is no need to worry just yet!

Louise: Still early imo! Best is to test from the day AF was supposed to arrive. I know we all cheat and test to early lol! But it's not weird to get a bfp on or after that date. baby dusties!

MrsKA, don't give up yet! You shouldn't! Nor should you Midnight! :hugs: You both girls, still have time to get your BFPs! :D

Lots of baby dust to everyone! :dust:

AFM, I feel crap today but happy and exicted :haha: I have sore nippppleeees. So annoying. I visit the toilet a lot more today too.. I think my small bladder is saying hello to pregnancy!

Hey there girlies! Glad to see some your hopes going back up. I have looked at my chart and the spotting days and all, and it looks so perfect to be a pregnancy chart.... sigh... so now I probably won't be that excited next month cause I won't believe in many of these signs anymore... However, I am still hanging there with about 1% hope for this cycle. I already bought some more FRERs for the next cycle. Will be ordering those sensitive ones from earlupregnancy.com also, just need to wait for Friday - the payday. Can't wait for tomorrow to come, at this point I just want it to come so the countdown to the O can begin.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been absent, have had my mother-in-law visiting and as no one knows we are ttc it would be odd to open my computer and have her see me typing away on this thead lol.

So exciting that we have some BFPs here. Congrats!

Sorry to those who have BFN or witch, no matter how much you prepare for it its never easier when she shows her ugly face. Hopefully we will get a couple more BFPs in here from those that haven't got AF yet, crossing my fingers for everyone.

As for me, well i'm waiting... and waiting. Since FF changed my date it just feels like a never ending wait. So I am now 5dpo and only symptom I have is a lot of creamy cm, and I really have no idea if that is a symptom at all lol.

My thermometer broke, will be getting a new one but decided to ride out the rest of this cycle without temping. I am confident in the new O date and will just go by that and not drive myself crazy for the next few days. well more crazy anyway.

Laura, the cm was a sign for me! CM was my biggest symptom actually!

Sunii Im so sorry I forgot to say congratulations !!! thats so so so exciting !

I've just had my blood test and ill know results this afternoon hopefully ! I have read that it can take 6-12 days for implantation !? is this correct if so, is there a chance that I have have only just had implantation (had cramps the last few days but thought it was more likely that it was AF gearing up) and that hcg hasnt started producing yet ? im feeling so frustrated as now I dont know if I can even trust the blood test ! I know it will be accurate but even if it is in the non-pregnant realms could it be too early still or would I definitely have something there at 12DPO ?

Heylo, thank you and good luck!

You won't get any HCG in your urine until 2/3 days after implantation. I know I had huge AF cramps at 6DPO when I implanted :D:D So it could be it! ;)

If you implanted at 12 dpo then you wouldnt have enough hcg hormon to show up positive even on a blood test. Like sunni said it takes about 2 days to show up on a blood test. SO if you implanted yesterday or the day before it may still be negative...BUT if it was any earlier than that..than COuld be! :)

Bump, I'm so sorry, I really hope AF doesn't show up this cycle for you and you have your 2012 baby :( I don't know what to say :( :hugs:

Thanks, Sunnii - about 99% sure I'm out, but I hope that happens, too. Huge congrats on your BFP - you must be fertile myrtle!! Not gonna lie, a little jealous my eggies can't find DH's sperm so easily! :) So happy for you! Can't wait to see the little bump pictures...:)

Hmm well I took another test using the same urine and the more sensitive test doesnt have a stronger line.... i'm not actually sure still if I am or not but I have a blood test tomorrow morning so hopefully by tomorrow afternoon I will know for sure!

BBA - Im so sorry that totally sucks im in the same boat with my job too, if this isnt it I have to wait until October to try again. Its so much harder being on a timeline ! hang in there

No...that's not fair - when you get the second line it's supposed to keep showing up! :cry: Why?! :( Hope your blood test is (+). Thanks for the support.

BBA and MrsKa: oh, no! It's so sad... But please please confirm in a couple of days whether you got bfp or af. Hope the witch doesn't show though.

It has been a rocky cycle and you guys have been so supportive! Just wanted to say thank you.. I am still sticking around onto the next cycle.

I'll try to keep dropping in periodically...I would miss you guys if I left completely - plus I want to see you all get your BFPs!!

Bba im sending you lots of dust and hopign this is your cycle :hugs: im kinda hoping you get a bfp just so you stick around (selfish of me?) I am not sure what to say abot waiting, except that in the long run, it will be better. We will be here when you come back. :)

Mrska, please let us know hw the blood test goes. We are rootng for a bfp!!

Sunni, hahahahaha That post was about you!! lol hylerious. :p
Your oh has an account on here too? How cute.

Kat, I agree, i love this gang and no matter what happens, onto a new cycle together. :)

Thanks Midnight. You ladies are pretty awesome.

Bba: oh hun this makes me sad :( i really genuinly wish you get a bfp. Id give you mine if i had one.

Oh and.. i'm out ladies. Got smacked to the floor by the witch herself. I feel absolutely gutted atm.

Thanks so much, Cil. I would NOT take your (+) if you had one, lol - but that's so nice of you to say. I'm sorry AF showed up. <3 Hang in there.

Oh congratulations Sunii - very happy for you :happydance:

Clinia, sorry the witch got you. Just waiting for her to turn up here now.

Bba - I understand the frustration of needing to get pregnant within a certain time frame. I have that problem too and it will effect the amount of time I get to stay at home with a baby if I don't get pg in the next couple of cycles.

How is everyone else feeling? This is such a supportive thread :hugs:

It's so frustrating and stressful, huh? I just hate it. Hope you get a (+) this cycle!

AFM: Temps still holding steady, but I'm on low-dose Progesterone, so that's really expected. Still stark white tests, so 99% sure I'm out. Will probably stop the Progesterone at 15 or 16dpo if my sticks are still ugly.

Next cycle...well...I'm not sure yet. Definitely no Clomid or OPKs...not sure we'll go to the point of actually trying to prevent, it just seems silly at this point considering we can't even get pregnant when we're doing everything under the sun to make it happen.

Life's not fair, but I'm feeling more at peace today. Had a good cry last night...grieving the loss of my plans for the year, I guess - had honestly thought with all my heart for at least the past 2 years we'd be pregnant right now and I needed to get over the fact that it's not happening and move on to plan #2. Will try to get my cycles on track to hopefully start TTC again in April. :cry: It will be here before I know it...but still a bit sad we have to skip the next one or two. Thank you ladies for your support. I'm definitely going to keep checking in here to see bump pictures (!!!) and new BFP reports!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->