Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Well my hcg is 5 !!!! so there you go, that test was an evap ! I know i'm not out just yet if I did implant late or ovulate later than I thought but I do kinda think it might just be grasping at straws. Im not going to do anymore tests unless AF doesn't show otherwise I have my last set of bloods next wednesday anyway so ill know for certain then !

BOO!

:cry:

That is just not fair.

I am kinda angry at the tests not showing what I want to see! Like I feel the BFP would so nicely fit with my chart and my bd pattern and all lol. Talked to the nurse from my clinic today, she said to come in on Thursday or Friday to do the basal CD3 test. Now a question : they always include a pg test on that day. Why? I mean it's obvious you started your new cycle so what's the point?

I know - I'm mad at mine for not showing what I want, too. Next cycle you can get your thyroid meds worked out and surely you'll end up with a baby in there. :) I have a good feeling!

Good morning, everyone!
Sunnii, it will be ok, and you have been preparing your body for a few months now, so it is now a great home for your baby. Enjoy!

Ahh, my body wants to drag out the torture a little longer. Today is 14dpo, and my temp has not dropped this morning, and so far no spotting. I have peed courageously through all of my fmu, didn't want to see another bfn, I think I saw enough this past few days. My normal lp is 13 days, so it is possible I Oed very early morning on CD15, because at 10am that morning the u/s showed that I already Oed. So in this case af would be due tomorrow.

Yeah, no temp drop or AF for me either. But, like I said, I'm on Progesterone, so that's expected. Mine was actually a little higher today - just playing with my emotions a little longer. :dohh: I didn't test today - tired of seeing the negatives. I feel much better today since I didn't test lol...why do we torture ourselves?

My spotting is becoming more intense now... surely CD1 tomorrow. So, guys, do you plan to do anything differently this next cycle? I mean I can't really relax and enjoy it, I really can't (Sorry Sunnii :)), I exhausted this approach somewhere about a year ago when I was trying with my husband. I was flying to Russia to see my husband from US every two months on my fertile times, and I think the relax part ended when I got my smiley on a ovulation digi test while I was on a plane to Russia, and that meant pretty much that I've spent $1500 for nothing. I just wanted to turn the plane around and go back home to US :plane: Cried the whole time on the plane. It was only CD10 and I though I timed the trip perfect but no, my stupid body once again betraed me. Anyway, I want to feel like I have a plan even if it is to just give me an illusion of control, like I am doing something useful.

I'm so sorry about the evil witch showing up Kat and MF ! I am out now too, my temp dropped and I got a tiny bit of a pink tinge this morning with my normal AF pains so im sure i'm in for it soon as well! I don't know what i'm going to do about next month. I possibly have a wedding to shoot on the 3rd of Jan so if I did get pregnant next month I would be do at the end of November and if I was 2 weeks late (which they make you wait until they will induce in NZ) then I could possibly have a 2 week old baby and there is no way id want to be shooting and editing a wedding amongst all that as well as leaving such a tiny baby, it wouldnt be fair! I want at least an 8 week old baby before I start working again !

So sorry girls! :hugs: But like I said, onto the next cycle! and.. I know it's hard relaxing Kat, It was so hard for me to stay relaxed and positive, I had a few moment when I was a walking nerve wrack. Kat, the new photo looks great. You're a very pretty woman! :D

There's a few things you could try next cycle! I don't know if this will help you or not, haha, but what we did the first cycle was have :sex: everyday of my fertile period (we're an everyday sort of couple, I know it gets tiring :haha:, but it's worth it, right?) and I always, always, always, came second as recommended as when you orgasm, the cervix then dips into a pool of sperm and makes it easier for them, I don't know whether that helped or not, but it's worth giving it a shot, right?

Oh, Oh, I don't know whether you take prenatals with Omega 3 - mine were without so I bought extra omega 3 as it helps fertility, and took 100% dose of it everday as recommended by my gyno, once again. Combined with everything else, it might make a difference? :D

Love the pic Kat! You look great :) Too bad your spotting started to get heavier. And i'm sorry AF got you Mid... blah.. These days are the worst.

What are you doing differently? I really want to keep charting. Gives me also a bit of control of my own body. This month i didn't use OPK, but i found i didn't really need to with charting and CM-checking.

I can't symptom-check this time because obviously everything can happen as i noticed with this weirdo cycle -.-

Hi ladies,

Well :witch: showed her ugly face this morning just after I took a pregnancy test. Even with all the negative tests this month I was still clinging to the hope as I jsut felt so rubbish, just like I did when I was pregnant. Also when else do you feel sick everyday for 7 days in a row? That has never happened to me except during pregnancy. Seems a cruel trick for my body to play on me at this point in my cycle.

Oh well I guess this is CD1 then.

I am also wanting to try some different approaches for this cycle. Going to try to be super healthy and will try to BD everyday during fertile time instead of every other.

Hopefully third time luck? It took me 3 cycles to get pg with DD.

Hope you're all ok? Kat, did your spotting turn to AF - we might be the same cycle day xxx

I'm sorry Louise... Will you stay with us with the next cycle?

Blah i am sooooo tired.... I am usually tired fast, but this is just way too much. Guess this cycle took all of my energy. I can't respond as much as i'd like, i try to check now and then with my phone but the typing on that darn thing isn't really all that. I think i need a few days to strengthen up and i promise i'll respond to everyone again!

Thanks for the tip Midnight, what is it exactly? A pill?

Great for you!! I should too! :D I've already started with water. I have a bottle with me all day which i fill up during the day. That helps! And, i eat much more fish also.

We're going for this month ok!? :D

Thanks, I will be here for the next cycle.

Midnight, what are the fertile foods?

Thanks so much for the compliments on the picture, guys! This was me last year. Since than I gain a lot of weight due to my thyroid issues, so that's why I looked different, plus the make up and hair streightening, of course :) can't look at myself righht now, so this pic can cheer me up as I try to loose pounds.

I will be def looking into the Royal Jelly thing and Omega 3. Payday is Friday, so I'll hit the store than. Also, I read a lot about the pineapple and pineapple core which is supposed to be great for the uteral lining, so I did that last cycle, and my lining was 19 mm, much better than before, so I assume it worked. You cut up the pineapple core into 5 parts and eat one part per day for 5 days after ovulation day.

Midnight, lol, I also feel like it's war now - and I will be approaching it with all I've got haha!

Louise, no, :af: isn't yet full blow, hopefully tomorrow morning. so I will be right behind you guys. But don't you have a little longer cycles? That would make us even probably for O day :)

Cilnia, how do you inseminate? When I was searching for a donor, I bought Instead softcups, tried to use them during a period, just to practice, and stuff was leaking out during the night, so not sure if it would really work to hold the semen there when I lay down. Plus, I have another problem... sigh... well, we're kinda close now, so here I go. When we bd, oftentimes he can only finish when he is behind me, either doggy or standing up, but still behind me (tmi, I know, sorry), so the problem is that when I turn onto my back, a can always feel stuff leaking out, no matter how careful we are :) We talked about it, and laughed about it, but still can't figure out how to turn me onto my back with minimal losses :)

Midnight, just be careful with pineapple core! Only for 5 days, and only the core! I read you need to eat plenty of pineapple BEFORE ovulation, and the core ONLY for 5 days following avulation, and only 1/5 of it (from one pineapple). I am so happy to see you cheer up!! You really sound like you are much better now :)

Oh, and you know what - I have some FertilCM and Fertile Aid left over, I used it to regulate my cycles a couple of months back. I would send it to anyone for free if anyone needed it, just want someone who needs it to get a use out of them.

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Baby%20and%20Bump/bef9a34e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->