• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Bba: oh hun this makes me sad :( i really genuinly wish you get a bfp. Id give you mine if i had one.

Oh and.. i'm out ladies. Got smacked to the floor by the witch herself. I feel absolutely gutted atm.

MrsKA, I really hope you get your BFP! Good luck!

Cilnia, I'm so sorry the witch arrived! :hugs: Got to stay positive for the next cycle though! I hope you stick around here with us :)

And the whole banana OH business :)rofl:). I can't believe he made an account on here, I seriously can't :rofl: Don't know what to think about that! :haha: As long as he doesn't bitch about me too much, I'm fine :rofl: This will be interesting. And for the sake of it - there was bananas in that juice. I'm 110% sure of it. :rofl: I don't care that no one else agrees with me! And I asked everyone else in the house :haha:

AFM: I just got up, haven't been to pee yet, so I haven't tested. I'm scared to go for a pee and see a BFN :rofl: CM is still staying creamy yet stretchy. Cervix is a little bit higher since last night still. I had some cramps late evening yesterday, 3/5 REALLY strong ones that made me sort of jump.

Our last 3 days in Poland, as we're leaving to go to the UK on Thursday evening. It'll be a nighmare, because we're taking so much stuff with us, we're driving instead of flying, I have to say, as a pilot, I seriously prefer flying over driving, I'd rather fly for 26 hours rather than drive for that long :dohh:

Will update you with the results later once I finally go pee and test :rofl:

I'm sticking around with you guys. Till the last one is preggo, remember!
Hoping everyone of us will stick around, i wish to see everyone get a BFP one day...

GIRLS!!! I'M PREGNANT! BFP STRAIGHT AWAY IN 2 MINS! ITS NOT AN EVAP THIS TIME! :happydance:

Here's a picture! :D

https://img687.imageshack.us/img687/3005/img2005ql.jpg

Here's a picture! :D

https://img687.imageshack.us/img687/3005/img2005ql.jpg

Congradulations sunni! Thats really really amazing for you!!! YAY!!!!

Cilnia, im soo sorry hun :hugs:

Thank you midnight. I still can't believe it!

We're still due another BFP in this group so best of luck girls! :D

I hope AF doesn't show for you Midnight, you're still in! :D

Congratulations Sun!!! You lucky gal!!!! 1st time jackpot :D I'm very happy for you and your OH! Wish you all the best hun... enjoy it :D I can only imagine how WONDERFUL it must feel!!!! Take care of your tummy now alright!!

Sorry Sun, not trying to spoil your mood but i have to respond to Midnight!! I really am happy for you!! And we now have 2 official BFP's! But i know MrsKA is going to get a better line as well, that would make 3. Pretty nice imo!

Midnight: Yeh... I'm sorry your temp dropped as well.. Guess we couldn't make our promise could we. I hate the TTC part too. It should be fun, but it isn't this way.

Thank you!

I hope we get more BFPs this month in this group! If not, onto the next cycle, together! :)

Sunnii, congrats!!! You knew it all the way, it seems like :) so happy for you! Happy and healthy 9 months!

AFM: temp dropped somewhat, no spotting, af cramps, and another stark white BFN. expecting AF tomorrow. I know this next cycle we will most likely be less in sync on ovulation and dpos, but it's ok, I really wanna stay with you guys.

Thank you! I know. I sort of had the feeling I was pregnant, especially with all those weird symptoms. Today, before I tested I knew I was gonna get a positive, I don't know how but I knew, maybe because my chest looks like a road map of veins. It got seriously intense today, need to hide everything including my arms with a jumper today. Looks really bleh!
I'm so happy though. I think I got it because I tried to stay positive and enjoy it. I wasn't really stressed apart from a few times when I thought back about my miscarriage but overall, I was very relaxed and positive. It worked! Plus, I think I went full on trying first month, with prenatals, all the checking and stuff. I'm super happy. My OH can't stop smiling, nor can I.

I know next cycle will be less sync, but I'm staying here with you guys! :D If you don't mind me :haha: We need some positivity (is that even a word? :haha:) in this group and I'm sure we'll get more BFPs here next cycle! We have to :) Good luck to everyone :D

Sunnii, I think you need to change your avatar now to "I am now in the 9MW" :)

Heylo :D Haha. Yeah I need to change the avatar! :D

Ja123, thank you :D How you feeling? :D

Hey ladies,

Just wondering....do your lp vary from cycle to cycle.

Sunnii, I'm feeling good - very not pregnant! I suspect I'll need a nap again this afternoon, but other than that - nada!

Here's a question for you girls: I'm in a friend's wedding in mid April. I'll be about 11 weeks. I already have my bridesmaid dress - do you think it will likely still fit at that point, or do I need to worry about exchanging it?

Some put on lots early, some dont, i suspect you ll have to wait and see. :S Sorry hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->