Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Kat gosh i really hate that your feet are giving u problems :( Must be really terrible. Hang in there it ll get better. at least u are having bowel movements. One less thing to worry about ;)

Laura dont think u are being insensitive. I am not thinking that at all and i dont feel like that. So its ok. ;) When the roles where inversed i was always blabbing about my pregnancy when most of you hadnt caught yet. So i apologize to all that i was insensitive to in that time. It is sometimes difficult but i am mostly excited and happy for you all. I am happy to say i was here with u all from ttc to catching the egg to giving birth! That in itself is a wonderful gift from all you wonderful ladies. :) I am glad to have had u here for soo long keeping me relatively sane. ;) xxxx

Kat, your poor feet! What do the docs say?

Laura lots of signs now! How far gone were you when you had your son?

Sal, sorry you're feeling so down. It will happen for you. Don't worry I never thought you, or anyone else, has ever been insensitive. We all hear for each other on this thread whatever stage we are at and I promise to still be here when you get your bfp and baby.

AFM I'm struggling a bit at the moment, mainly with the SPD. It's just so painful all the time. I just want to cry when I'm not sitting down. Still 7 more working weeks before mat leave starts.

Kat - Huge congrats on your girls, they are beautiful. My feet were SUPER swollen from the pre-e when I was in the hospital (I went to the NICU every day in socks bc my shoes wouldn't go on) and they got worse about 2-3 days after delivery. A week out I woke up and had NO swelling and it hasn't come back! It was horrible, though - with the numbness and pain like you're talking about. No fun.

Here's a picture of my sweet girls while they were still in the hospital, but after they got off the respiratory support. The second one is in their going home outfits - our college alma mater gear. :)

Amelia was 4lbs 10oz and Reese was 4lbs 13oz, both down to just under 4.5lbs at their first weight check after being discharged from the NICU this weekend. They are tiny, but doing awesome!

Attachments

• 15983_10102673001066314_1831603260_n.jpg
    15983_10102673001066314_1831603260_n.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 815_10102681095410184_903092427_n.jpg
    815_10102681095410184_903092427_n.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 7
BBA - they are so beautiful! Glad you shared pics and so glad they are home now!

Louise - I had my son the day before his due date. Woke up to my waters having gone and he was out 6 hours later lol.

Lovely babies bump. Can't believe how we were when this thread started and now there are babies!

Huge hugs Sal :( I can't imagine how hard it is feeling like your watching from the sidelines while it happens for everyone else. Hang in there it WILL happen for you !

OUCHIES Kat ! my feet have swollen as well but not quite as bad, the dent thing is the fluid build up, I wore ballet flats and when I took them off there was a ridge of puffiness its horrid hahaha. At least now the weight is gone with babies out. Does putting your feet up help ?

BBA - OMG they are so gorgeous !!! yah for getting them home thats awesome ! how is your body recovering ?

Lousie oh man I so feel your pain ! have you tried a support belt ? I have a belt called a smiley belt and I found it really helped.

Laura eeeeek hopefully its soon for you !!!

Sorry if ive missed anyone im super hungry so just making it quick, AFM baby has dropped and gone pretty quiet compared to her usual self, must say a break from being whacked in the ribs all the time is nice ! im so hoping she will be early !

BBA, love love love their home coming outfits!!!! The girls are so cute! Thank you vet much for sharing.

I was told the swelling in my feet is mainly from all the iv fluids that were pumped into me during the csection (plus the left over swelling after pregnancy). I was driving today to our first pediatric appointment and the ride was sooo long because of traffic, and by the time I got home I couldn't even feel my right foot :(

Louise, I can sympathize so much about the SPD thing. I had it really bad, and not much helped. Just make sure you keep your knees together while turning in bed, and take it easy when climbing stairs. You can try putting a head pad between your legs, or asking a warm bath frequently. By the end, I was taking 4-6 baths per day.

The girls are doing great though, the doctor was very much pleased with their weights and well-being.

KAt im glad everything is going so well :)
AFM i am now anywhere between 17 -19 dpo and still no af. I ve been charting for over a year and never been more than 15 days!!! I ve tested with the internet cheapies at 15 dpo but still neg. Stupid af which shed just show up already. :p

Wow sal that's crazy that you are still without af and no bfp. Do u have a chart right now that we could peek at?
I'm holding out hope that its a positive sign for you.

uhhh stupid witch showed up. Damn it..lol But now i guess i can get this last cycle over with before my bfp :p (if predictions hold out correctly)

Sal, lets try took at it in a more positive way. You can use this month to prepare your uterus and body for pregnancy. Start eating better, get on prenatals (if you are not already on them), and drink granate juice!

yeah im on it. ;) im hoping this will be like everyone else who took a month off and got a bfp.;) Im stying positive. also i got myself a stationary bike so i can excersise. Oh sstarted folic acid too vitamin c and im going to be taking royal jelly and vitamin c opk temping and lots of water. :) Lets hope its the winning combo. ;)

Sal - sorry about af but loving the positive attitude and hoping the prediction is correct!

m sorry af got here hun.... I'm glad you will take all those awesome supplements again! They worked last time ;) go girl! *baby dust*

Ok, I am officially giving up breastfeeding. I know I know I didn't last long, only a week... Kinda disappointed with myself but I really feel I need a break from all the physical hardship I experienced during the past few months. I am slowly starting to get my body back. The swelling in my feet has somewhat reduced, and I noticed that I don't need to take my Vicodin as often. I really admire the girls who manage to breastfeed but I can't do it anymore. I will be returning to work in about three-four weeks, and I can't imagine the struggle I would have to express the milk several times a day. I feel like I'd never build the supply to meet the babies' demand anyway.

Sal, sorry the witch showed :( I am so going to look forward to February for you to start trying! How's your new house? Do you feel more that its your own home now?

Kat - no need to feel bad about it. The babies will do great on formula and sounds completely reasonable to need a physical break from all the demands that have been put on your body.
I know when I had Sam I tried for about a month to breastfeed, had 3 lactation consultants at one point and still never produced enough for him and I was made to feel so guilty about it. I'm really of the opinion now that you have to do what is best for your situation.

I'm having a delima and not sure to bring it up to my doctor or not for fear it makes me sound really selfish. I've been coping really well with my gallbladder pain but its getting exhausting always having some level of pain and knowing the longer I go until delivery the longer I have to wait to get it removed. I want to ask dr if this is an acceptable reason for an induction. I have never wanted to be induced but it feels reasonable to me. I just worry the dr will say no and then I will feel stupid for having asked lol I'm extra hormonal with my feelings lately.

Laura, I completly understand. I'd ask anyway. I have tried to push for induction for all kinds of reasons, sometimes even rediculous, but got turned down every time, except for when they finally found something that was good enough reason for them to induce. Don't feel stupid, you gotta try, I feel very sorry for you having to be constantly in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->