Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Louise, don't worry about injecting yourself, I was so scared the first time (I had to inject myself with needles daily for IVF), but after the first time, it is much better. As for baby lying transverse, my twin B (Sophia) was lying transverse up to week 30, than slowly turned head down.

Thanks Kat. Did the first one this morning and although it took me several attempts to put the needle in it didn't really hurt. In fact it hurts less than finger pricking to test blood sugar which I have to do 4 times a day!

Baby is moving around so muchnow and can't believe I only have 12 weeks left!

Funny how things work out. I've been telling everyone I am ready for this baby to come anytime as long as its not Monday as that's when my family does Xmas.
I woke up a few minutes ago completely wet, changed and am soaked again so fairly sure my water has broke lol.
No contractions yet and getting Sam dressed before I go to get checked (hospital is only 3 minutes away) so hopefully when I go in I haven't just wet myself!

OMG LAURA!! This is the beginning!! :) Soo exciting!!! Good luck!!

Louise the injections dont sound pleasant, but im sure it will go well. ;) Stay strong love.

Just got to hospital and waiting to be checked. Still no contractions though.

Thank u sal.
Waters have gone, confirmed. Dh left to take Sam to my moms so just waiting now.

Laura, lol I have a feeling this is it for you :) how exciting! At least if they confirm its waters, then you will know the end is near. Please please keep updating!

Yeah it's been confirmed. Apparently I am having some contractions but I don't feel them yet. I am dilated 2cm and still thick apparently.
The bad news is that baby has done a poo but the nurse says it looks super thin which I guess is a good thing.

Good luck! Update all the way! Can't wait to see pictures of your little boy! Is Sammy there with you?

No, Sammy was here but hubby took him to my moms so he can have Xmas with the family until things get closer then my mom will bring him so he can be first to meet baby.

Dilated 2cm (same as when I got here). Contracting every 2-4 minutes and they think baby might be back to back as all my pain is in the back.

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/b1e997315eefdc14229c53d4644b8c02.jpg

I'm not sure, nurse just said once I am dilated a bit more she will be able to tell for sure.

Quick update: was checked half an hour ago and was 4 1/2 cm dilated and 100% effaced.
Started having really bad pain so they checked me again just now and I'm fully dilated and ready to go!

Will do a proper update tomorrow but he is here. Tiny little guy at 6lbs 12oz. Born Xmas eve. Jacob akiva.

So cool!congratulations, sweety! Sooo exciting! Can't wait for more pictures and an update!

We are two weeks now!

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/dc39961f6d453d2a9cf3496f914e0d98.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->