Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

No need to feel bad kat, do what you think is best for both you and your girls! How is your son taking all this? :) is he a proud big brother? (Of course he is!!!)

Laura, I would def ask the doctors! It's your body, you know how you feel... It doesn't matter what they might think or say, as long as you just ask!! Maybe they will agree with you. Good luck!!

Cil, thank you. Yep, my son is taking the changes very well. He is very sweet and protective of them :)

Here is a pic of him with one of the girls.

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/eb9482f5445020ddbe4c7b988de0a1e0.jpg

Aww what a cute pic!! :) So happy that things are going better!! :)

AFM i may have a chance this cycle...hoping that the timing goes well. We will do the best we can. I ve put my chart in my sig so you cna follow but im not temping. Oh thinks it puts more stress.. so he doesnt want to do that. But ill be opk ing and taking my royal gelly. Heres to hoping i ll o early and we will be able to catch it. :)

Oh, god, it's been kinda long since we've followed someone's chart! How exciting! Here is some :dust: for you this cycle!

Loving all the updates!

Sal, sorry about AF - but so happy you're feeling positive this cycle. I have my fingers crossed for you!!

Kat, don't feel bad about giving up on breastfeeding. It's hard with one baby...RIDICULOUSLY hard with two!! You have to do what is best for your situation and if that's formula, then that's fine...it's not poison!

I feel like I'm finally starting to get back to "normal." The girls are doing great, we go for a weight check Friday - hoping they are both over 5 lbs now!! :)

Alright so had my appointment today. Because my doctor had taken time off its been almost 2 weeks since me last appointment (supposed to be ever week now). He checked me and said I was still at 1cm. I brought up the possibility of an early induction because of medical need with my gallbladder and of course he completely blew me off.
I can understand if he listens and gives me an opinion of that not being a good idea based on what is best for baby but that wasn't it at all. He agreed to induce me because he said I was right but won't do it until around my due date. Doesn't make sense to me as my reason was so I wouldn't be in pain for longer and doing it on my due date is keeping me in pain that time anyway.

Ugh hope that made sense. Fingers crossed baby just decides to come on his own sooner rather then later.

And to add to the annoyance he agreed to give me a sweep at my next appointment to see if that at least helps me along but he is taking the entire next week off so I won't see him again for another 2 weeks!

Laura, that is really annoying. You are almost at 38 weeks, so it's about time to do a sweep within a week so that the baby would come around 39 weeks. Hopefully, it won't be long now. I gave birth to my son at 38+3, so I hope you will too.

Makes no sense at all.. what a *bad word*... I hope baby decides to come early for you hun! Anything special you can try? Bouncing ball, eating stuff, sex... Don't know what the things are :p

Good luck!!

Afm, had some nasty cramps last night. Think baby is going down (what's it called when they do that?) I was sobbing like 'I'm too small for this baby.. ill explode!!!' Lol now I'm laughing at myself for saying that :p

Cil,that's called baby has dropped. Can't believe how far you already are. Soon we will be having another batch of babies!

Uhh laura hope baby comes quickly for you!! ;) ITs getting close now!!
Cil baby is turning that is great. And it gave me a little chuckle to when u said u d thought u d explode!! ;) Lol

Kat and bump how u feeling how are the girls?

Trying where are you these days and how ar you??

Am i the only one seriously wondeing still about ja??

Yum how is your second tri coming along?

Afm i ordered opk but because of the holidays prob wont get here. and oh doesnt want me temping just yet...and with his leaving i REALY wanted to know when i o'd to know if my tww is useless or not. grrr :p

Sal, AFM, the girls are doing great, it's a little exhausting to take care of them during the night (man, what would I do without my mom?!). I am trying to sort out getting their birth certificates, social security numbers and medical insurance. Also, trying to apply for my US citizenship. Unfortunately, all of these things have to be put on hold due to the holidays. It sucks cause I was hoping to have everything sorted before I go back to work. I may have to choose to stay on maternity leave a week or two longer just to make sure I have taken care of everything. Plus, I want to see the girls sleeping longer at night.
I am wondering about Ja too... Hope everything is ok with her and the baby. Wish shed update. Maybe we should have asked her to be friends on FB.

Sal, I hope for your sanity you will catch your o before he leaves!

Louise, Trying, Yum - how are you, girls?

Hey girls sorry iv been distant lately it's not on purpose just been sad that's all. So I started my period on the 7th of December it was 4 days late and this time quit clotty. I'm on cd 16 already and haven't been bedding as much this month which is ok cause my partner wants to skip this month with the baby thing until he gets his PR which fingers crossed will b in 1 month I'm still hoping that since I'm so relaxed about it now ill still fall I kno he will b over the moon again the first time he cried he was so happy so I kno it won't be an issue.
For the past 5 days now I have been having alot of pain in my abdomen on the left side just near my hip bone it's not cramps its worse and they really hurt I dnt kno wat is causing it they come and go but when there here I cant even sneeze or blow my nose and going to the toilet for #2 hurts so much and if i hold my bladder for more then 2 hours that hurts as well which is not like me i can normally hold for ages but I'm afraid to go to my doctor what Do u girls think it could b anything I should b really concerned about.
Anyway glad u girls that have had ur babies r doing well and ur babies are doing well who is next in line for baby ??
Laura how r u going
Sal fingers crossed for this cycle wouldt it b amazing I we both fall ��
Yum how r u doing congrates nearly in 2nd tri
Cil not too long for u also
Sorry if iv forgotten anyone
Xo

Trying, the symptoms sound like gas pains, I've had them horrifically the last week before I gave birth. And I even had a pain in my shoulder going right down my right side, and the doc said it was still from gas (not sure how?). They explained that gas sometimes presses on a nerve and causes all those pains. I would go get it checked out if you can. Poor girl...I feel for you.

Hi I've been so busy at work recently but today is the first day of my holidays and I've been making Christmas cards with Ava :)

The bad news is that my gestational diabetes is getting worse so the doctor has prescribed me insulin which I have to inject twice a day. I will be starting tomorrow and I am really scared about putting a needle into myself. I just hope that it will allow me to eat a little more as I am hungry and tired a lot of the time but am on such a restricted diet to try and keep blood sugar levels stable. Also the midwife found that I have ketones and protein in my urine so not good.

Another thing my midwife told me is that baby is lying transverse! I think the baby should be head down by now? But I'm not sure - anyonek now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->