Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Haven't popped yet! :p I'll let you all know.

Sal, that's so cute!! lol and romantic :D

Trying, it can still happen! :)

:sick:Yay good girl keep us posted can't wait to see that baby lol
I'm gunna see how today goes if no witch might test tonight or tomorrow, on the train atm feeling a little squimish that's a first n my coffee made me feel sick:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Praying for a miracle :bfp:

And cil im confused by the ticker..it says 39 w 2 days but 13 days to go....isnt the due date at 40 weeks?? which would mean 5 days not 13??

Yeh i have no idea what my ticker is doing :p My due date is feb 9th. which is in 9 days. So i don't think the ticker is accurate...

So excited for you girls to test.

Just gotta share that my DH is confusing the crap out of me lol. I have always been the one pushing for kids. We agreed that I was having my tubes tied after Jacob and even signs all the paper work. He then changed his mind and didn't want to give up the option of more kids so I didn't get fixed. I figured that was just a passing thing. Yesterday I asked what he wanted to do with the baby clothes as Jake out grows them, he said he didn't know. A few minutes later he adds "it's a lot less scary to keep having kids after we had 1" lol so apparently my baby making days might not be over.

Still dwn but not under cover line still no period 2 days late now haven't tested yet either my birthday is 2 mrw the 3rd of feb so gunna test tonight if still no period hopefully it will b the best birthday presents but I'm honestly not sure if she is coming or preg iv got no symptoms of either just normal sore bbs right is a bit swollen no cramps headache and neaseated yesterday hmmmm let u all kno tonight xo

Awww hunny zoo sorry but don't be discouraged!!
No af means still a chance!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!

Hey i tested this morning. I was positive i saw a line, brought it to oh when he woke up like an hour later...no line. So maybe an evap or something...unsure. Piss me off. Darn....guess i ll try again tomorrow but take a pic this time. hopefully i ll capture the line...grrrr I'm guessing its just a fluke and I'm not actually preg.

Oh sal I really hope that means something! What kind of a test was it?

tested this morning BFN! AHHHHHHH I'm going absolutely insane! lol just a darn tease i swear. .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->