Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Dwn dwn dwn I'm sure tomorrow they will b under my cover line an she will be here :(

Ummmmmm girls help me really confused y did my temp just go back up .4 yesterday I was 36.54 today 36.58 can that mean anything my temp has never gone back up after it starts going dwn I'm really confused

The only thing taht is sure is temps mean nothing about if your preg or not. Sometimes it can go way dwn and be positive so try and be positive, ;) Your 12 dpo why dont you test?

Well my temp was dropping so didnt want to waste a test if its still up tomorrow ill test cause tomorrow ill b one day late I really dnt want to to get excited but normally by 10 dpo once my temps start dropping they never go back up but this time it has dnt kno what to think isant it to late for implantation ????
Fingers crossed

Hi ladies, sorry I have been absent. Just got busy around here but things settling back now.

Been popping on to follow but haven't had a chance to write.
Trying - cant wait for you to test!

Sal - when will u be testing?

Yum (I think it was u) my Facebook is under the email [email protected] and you are of course welcome to add me (as are all of you) I'm much better about updatin there lol I'm kind of a Facebook junkie.

My tiny little Jacob who was born 6lbs 12oz is now ( at 5 weeks) 10lbs 7oz lol he's such a fatty!

I'm scared and excited about temping tomorrow morning I so badly want it to b up and of it is ill test but super scared of getting :bfn:.
Iv had slight on and off nausea today and back ache and small cramps, yesterday I had alot of creamy discharge but that has stopped, n I noticed last night that my right bb on the side is a bit swollen and quite sore. Dnt want to get excited but OMG I so want to see a :bfp:

LAura, i ve been stalking your fb updates about your boys. lol (well stalking is a heavy word i see them frequently on my feed haha) and they are just soo freaking adorable!!

trying :test: Do it!!!!

Laura i ll be testing monday at 10dpo , this morning we had sex and i was soo tight in there, the only other time that has happened was when i was preg before. so im staying cautiously hopeful. But it could be we did it too fast and i just wasnt 'prepared' lol.

What are your ladies plans for v-day?

Hopefully that's a positive sign sal, fingers crossed here. And thank you, I think my boys are pretty adorable too lol.

Not sure about vday yet. I'm not a big valentines day person but its our anniversary so will do something. DH and I will be celebrating 10 years together (3 married) so have to mark the occasion some how. I already know I am getting an ipad lol. What are you doing sal?

GUess that will depend on OH, but for him i planned 14 days of Cheesy. lol. Every day for 14 days he will wake up to a small gift with a heart that has a cheesy saynig to go with the gift and 1 reason why i love him.

Examples :You are soda-mazing (bottle of coke)
I wouldnt chews anyone but you (pack of gum)
Life would be un-bear0able without you (pack of gummy bears)

lol thought it was cheesy but fun. :p

Morning girls temp is still above cover line but dropped again not sure what to think just gunna wait if no period today ill test tomorrow that would make me a full day late.
Sal when I got my bfp I had the sane thing ur experiencing sex was reallyyyyy tight fingers crossed for u girl :)
Wats everyone else up to cil have u popped yet ??? Who is next after cil??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->