• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I know, I was checking Facebook! Go cil, good luck and can't wait to see your baby!

Yay can't wait to hear how everything went n c the baby, shame it's written in did language I have no idea what she is saying lol :)

I jsut transalte most of it! lol Go go Cil and welcome your baby boy! we are all rooting for ya!

im really broody today. Everyone is off having their babies...and im staring at a stark white bfn. lol...depressing.

It's ok sal I kno how u feel and I agree it's really hard we all been on this journey together and sal n I r watching from the side lines buti can speak for the both of us we r def over the moon for u girls so happy for U, dnt worry sal it will happen for us soon I keep ur chin high xo

Cil had the baby. He is absolutely stunning! :) Goo facebook. She was very good at updating the whole way! ;)

Hey girls! Very exciting thing we have going!!! I saw the pic of Cil's baby boy on fb, and I loved it. It is so amazing how we all watched her journey from her bfns to bfp to this wonderful new person who just entered this world. I wish we all lived nearby. I'd loooove to come see any of you once in a while.

Afm, we are doing great, everyone is happy and healthy, and I am focusing on work a lot. Hopefully I can work hard this year and than look for a promotion. Otherwise, I am starting to think seriously about losing weight cause I feel aweful about it right now.

How was the transition back to work? Seems like it went ok which is great! :)

I wish we lived close too..lol but honestly i don't think we could be further separated if we tried! hahaha

Tested this morning with a frer...no doubt about it now..im waiting for af

I am sorry, Sal :( well, off to next month. My co-worker was just diagnozed with PCOS and she wants kids so badly... it just so unfair.

The transition to work went ok, just like I never left. I am drowning at work, even working evenings and on weekends because I want another promotion in a near future. Preferrably to be a supervisor in my company. I would be interviewed by my own supervisors though... so I am not sure how that usually goes.

You are such a hard worker, to top it of a single mom of 3. You really are an inspiration darling!

i took a test this afternoon to ensure myself i wasnt and to expect af. I seemed to like putting in my head i still had a chance....

anyways this is with a test this afternoon so not fmu....
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sal%20Pics/WP_000217_zpsec57ab86.jpg

Heres the best tweaked version i could do for myself. What you ladies think??https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sal%20Pics/39117dc5-baba-436c-aeff-860e474736c7_zpsf5ef9786.jpg

I was hoping someone would tweak. I thought I saw a line before but def see it in the tweaked version!

I will be watching and I have everything crossed for you!!

Tested frer this morning. Its super faint but its there!!! There is no mistaking it. But damn if i can get a good pic of the line. Here are two of the pics
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sal%20Pics/WP_000231_zps95f2d294.jpg

Omg I see something but if you see it then that's so freaking awesome, hate when it doesn't show in a pic!

I took the test apart..lol and ho.ding it up to the light there is no mistaking that line. Im a little scared the progression isnt advancing a lot...but still. For now im considering myself pregnant until i ve been proven OTHERWISE. Hahahaha Im being really pigheaded about this!!

Here is a pic of the inside
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sal%20Pics/WP_000241_zps151e2a9f.jpg

You know what this cant be an evap of 4 diff tests. This is my BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->