Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hey sal still not sure if iv od I think I did on cd 19 had some cramps and was feeling really really horny lol do think that was a good indication ha ha
If I haven't yet then my cycles are totally f'd this hasn't happened like this before so I hope it was cause I was possibly pregnant and not just my body being a bitch to me
Anyway talk soon take care girls xo

Hun it could have been either day 15 or 19 but its soo important to temp everyday. Otherwise its extremely hard to see a significant change in temp to conclude o. Id say either of those days darling would be probable. But try really hard to temp every day :p

Hey ladies, just checking in.

Im in an alarming good mood today. im feeling quite positive this cycle for a few reasons. I know the medium seems like a ridicoulous reason, but there is just something in me believing in it. Maybe its just because i need something to hold onto...or whatever...but the belief is there. Also Oh last cycle was having a lot of performance anxiety and we bd twice in fertile window opposed to 4 ebcause of it. But this week we have corrected the situation and everythig is working great. Not to mention that for the first time in years we have perfectly synced work hours this whole week which is my fertile window week! plus i o on (if i refer to past cycles) this weekend which we both have 3 days off. which falls perfect. :) Im excited and hopeful.

Cil how u doing, not long now?

Louise, how u holding up.
We havent had much news from mrska and bump lately...wonder how they are doing with their lovely girls?

Sal I think I now believe in the medium cause I was told August related to me somehow n then I got a bfp in September and August would b due date which is wat I was told so Im not really sure how to think about it but if the bfp was real then that means that the medium was real. Fingers crossed darl also if u think positive it can change everything so stay positive which from today is something I'm gunna start doing I learnt something very remarkable in my studies today and that was about the power of belief and the effect it can have on the human body is very powerful there is alot new detail but to much to explain so bottom line stay positive dnt let a single negative thing come to ur mind and If it does turn it into something positive.
I can't wait for us to b both blessed with our babies.
I also think iv o'd cd 19 cause temp I going up up now so now to wait 12 days and see what happens.
Great I'm Gunna have my period on my birthday how wonderful lol
Take care girls xo

LOl thanks trying.

And if things go as planned, perhaps you ll get the best b day present ever ;)

Hi sorry I've been a bit absent.

Have been off work sick for the past two weeks with severe spd, I can hardly walk. doctor has now signed me off until my maternity leave starts which is great but I am pretty much housebound so am focusing my energies on crocheting a blanket for the baby!

Just had hospital appointment and they have agreed to c section because of previous third degree tear so I now know what week my baby will be born!

Ohh thats great louise, when??

Im sorry about the spd and how crappy your feeling. but your almost there darling!

awh.... that sucks Louise. Exciting to know when baby will come! How do you feel about having a c-section? Are you nervous?

I was told during my 37 week checkup that they won't let me pass 40 weeks. So if baby doesn't show till feb 9th - they will induce me. I rather not be induced, so i really hope baby will come on it's own!! :)

Hey Louise congrates ur baby is gunna be here soon :)
Girls my temp has one up more now past my usual temp but it's still not registered if iv ovulated yet can u plz check it out n Give me ideas I think I o'd cd 19 I think.
Been cramping a bit lately other then that nothing else.
If I fell pregnant this cycle omg best birthday present ever period is due on the 31st so lets see :)
How is everyone else xo

Holy crap im only cd 13 do u guys think positive opk too?
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sal%20Pics/WP_000200.jpg

Looks good Sal keep bd.
AFM my chart is looking sorta good temps keep getting higher I just hope they stay that way so I think I def o'd cd 19 fingers crossed

Thanks girls!

Trying thats great!! cross Hairs!! soo awesome. That means you are 6 dpo!! when u planning on testing so we can count down ;)
If you plan on testing until af is past due then maybe we can test on the same day :p haha could be good luck. ;)

I'm definitely holding off until 1 or 2 of feb my birthday is on 3rd so it would b awesome birthday present how is it looking def thing I o'd cd 19 :)

Ya i think u did too, so does FF! so good work.

Im a little dissapointed now...we were doing so great with bd ing and such...then i ovulated earlier than predicted but i thought it would work out. Unfortunately OH had some serious performance anxiety and it didnt work. And tonight he isnt home due to work so we cant make it up there. This morning we tried, he finished but i dont think i got there in time...so not sure if i can count it or not. lol Kinda feeling like we missed it although we did bd quite a bit before...just hoping its enough.

So I'm 7 dpo bbs getting sore and massively oily fce it's so disguisting I never have oil problem with my face so it feels horrible.
How r we all doing...who is next for there baby due ??

Awh Sal.. Maybe it was enough? I looks good in the chart though. Did you not temp this morning btw?

Trying: exciting :) Can't wait for you to test! and i think i'm next with baby... :)

cil won't be temping now..lost my thermometer. lol and oh again had trouble this morning....good lord my perfect bding kinda went down the drain here.....really hoping its enough but I'm super skeptical.

Cil you are next!! can't wait!

Trying your temps look amazing!! good luck!

Omg my temps are so high today 36.93 I was never this high when i was charting I'm dpo but still dnt want to get to excited cause I only have a 11-12 LP so if my temp starting dropping around 10 dpo ill kno I'm out
Cil yay ur baby wil be here soon so amazing time has flown so fast sal and I watching u all fall pregnant now having ur babies quite jelly lol but it's ok sal and I will get there.
Give me lots of baby dust girls xo

Trying -cant wait for you to test!

Sal - it looked positive to me and if u bded a lot before it could happen!

Cil- i cant wait to see ur little one!

as for me, got another u/s done and everything is great! He already weighs 1 lb 6ounces :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->