• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

And we are going to be 4 months tomorrow.
Here are some updates!
Sophie left, Maddie right
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/82292ee7ab17e75d5019fca499b39c99.jpg
Maddie
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/0959897cc75366d4a2b99a3f5004228d.jpghttps://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/b4f6556d4a91450337c90ed3709c3aee.jpg
Sophie
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/0a91b0bf8201fc7cb712c438f3465e04.jpg
Sophie left, Maddie right
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/dec832bd62be6c97b21cd93dca498705.jpg

Kat - they are just SO precious!!! oh my goodness!! they're getting so big too!

Sal - where are you at in your cycle hun??

Trying - nope, baby boy's not here yet. Although had to make another hospital run tonight, stress test to see if he was moving properly. been super sick with a bad head cold the last 4 days. super excited to see your first ultrasound! how did your OH take the news? how's he feeling?

Aww kat that is super sweet. Thank you!
And Oh my are your girls EVER getting big!! they are soo beautiful!

yum last cycle i never ovulated after my chemical. This cycle seems to be playing games with me. My temps seem to be going up. Depending on my temps tomorrow either im 5 dpo today or having another anovulatory cycle. lol. So guess time will tell.

Hey girls glad to see everyone back on sucks when it goes quite, so only another 4 more days to go super excited to see Lil Cadbury... Btw it's Cadbury because my partner is Pakistan so he is chocolate skin and I'm white so milk chocolate lol...we really really want a boy so praying its a boy but either way we dnt care as long as he/she is healthy. Seriously so much for all the symptoms when ur pregnant iv got next to nothing, iv had really sore bbs still are sore but no veins everywhere yet I'm starting to get slight nausea in the afternoon nothing bad though and I can mild on and off cramping, besides those 3 things I sometimes forget I'm pregnant.....I seriously still can't believe it.

Yum saw on FB hope u and Lil Blayke are safe take plenty of rest.
Kat ur girls are beautiful getting so big.
Sal I'm with Kat this group won't feel complete till u get ur bfp too, we will all be here to support u and stick with u, I forgot all about my temping an tracking an only had sex once that week and it just happened to be the day I ovulated, I'm 100% positive that's what did for me I forgot about everything I was concentrating on finishing my studies so wasn't stressed out and then there were a few times during tww that I was like wow am I preg but then I quickly brushed it off so I wasn't dwelling on it. Then period didn't come so I tested and there it was bfp <3 stay positive relax and stop doing charting and everything get a hobby and take ur mind off things I guarantee it will work for u too<3<3<3

Thanks hun. PErhaps you are right. But i ve tried it before. Dont forget I have a few cycles of NTNP Under my belt. All of which didnt work. I appreciate what you are trying to do for me. Thanks. But to be honest after so many years off and on and with OH's condition. We just cant bd when we want to. it has to be planned becuse it cant happen whenever. Or even 2 days in a row. So i have to put chances on my side and get the most when needed.
I ll get there i will.

AFM ovulated FINALYL confirmed yesterday! whoohoo!! Im 7 dpo. and my temps are rising nicely.

sal ur temps are looking great fingers crossed, I know what you mean with trying to relax but i seriously think thats what did it for me, i know its really hard you kno whats best for you and ur body so keep goin with what u think is right. If worse comes to worst are you going to do IVF or just keep goin with the normal routine, have you been to see docs lately at getting more help. We all hope it happens soon for u, dont worry we are going to stick by you we cant wait till we see your good news, fingers crossed that it happens this cycle, if not it will def happen soon xo.

AFM- fell asleep without a bra on the other night and i woke up just about in tears because my boobs were so sore, that is about the only real symptom i have. Nausea is starting to kick in more now was sitting at computer the smorning and ran to the bathroom swore i was about to vomit it was a horrible feeling, iv been very horny lately i think its because i have this full heavy feeling down there so im always turned on just want to rape my partner lol, poor guy ha ha. Yay yay yay only 2 more days till i get to see lil cadburys heart beat i hope its there.

how is everyone-
yum when is this baby coming lol cant wait to see pics of him.
kat ur girls are beautiful growing so fast.
sal i have everything crossed for u babe losts of :dust: for you.

Thanks doll!
We will be visiting drs for consultations to see if its something we can fix with pills. OH doesn't want IVI or any other invasive procedure. As he's scared he ll feel disconnected with the child if not conceived...with a Roll in the sheets hahah.

Sal - your temps are looking fantastic! crossing my fingers for you hun!!! and maybe they'll give you metformin or clomid or something.

Trying - I dont know when he'll be here lol, but it's possible quite soon. went into labor the other day (they almost decided to just deliver him right then and there!) but my dialation slowed so they gave me a shot to stop it so he can cook a bit longer. plus I want him to cook a little longer, don't want him in the NICU.

as for me - ugg, just so ready for him to be out already! lol the days are getting longer and longer. I just really want him here. Plus been sick for over a week now with a bad head cold and just feel like hell. lol

Aw yum you poor thing. Hope you get another 2 weeks then have him as he should be good by then. Have they given you steroids with your close calls? Sorry you are feeling so poorly.

Sal - I'm bummed u didn't test today. Was gonna put that in your journal but I'm here first lol. Your chart is looking fab though.

Trying - getting close to scan and hoping you see a beautiful strong heartbeat there.

Kat - I forgot to reply to your pictures but your girlies are gorgeous and one (I forget which now lol) is like your mini me, she looks just like you.

I was debating whether to put this or not but you ladies are wonderful so hoping a little stressed out ramble here won't bother anyone.

So my period started at the end of February (2 months post partum) and then came 27 days later in march. Was hoping this meant things were picking up and being regular but Thursday was 27 days later again and no period. I have no sign of period even coming and it's worrying me.

DH and I have not been as careful as we should have been (a couple times we just pulled out (tmi I know)) so I'm a little concerned. I keep going over things in my head like I know it can take awhile for periods to regulate after baby so it doesn't really mean anything yet but on the other side I also know I had a ton of EWCM from cd 13-16 so that makes me think I ovulated when I should have for my period to have come by now.

I'm trying to give it a week to show before I panic and test but its really weighing on my mind right now.

Also i want to add that I feel like an ass for posting this but needed to say it to someone but makes me feel terrible that I'm worried I might be pregnant when others are trying so hard to get their bfp, so I'm sorry if I seem like an idiot here.

Laura, thanks hun! i ll def be testing tomorrow. No worries! haha

Im sorry your periods are being a "bitch" and aren't regulating properly. xx DOnt worry I am not taking offense that you are scared. ITs legitimate and you are allowed to express yourself. plus I love ya already so it doesn't bother me. IF you were 18 just sleeping around no bf no house and worrying the same thing...THEN it may be hard to take. But NOT the case. hahaha Sorry just went on some SERIOUS ramble there.
BUt in conclusion, have you talked to OH about it? Depending on how scared you are it may be sign to be more careful or less careful in the future. (wink wink) I know there was some talk about jake being the last one..and then not...so maybe OH is wanting this and it will relax you more. I dunno. Either way....27 days is still a short cycle so id give it a few more days. Perhaps 10 (as mine seem to always be about that) and THEN test. xxx Hoping that the outcome is what you are hoping for. Sending u lots of love!

Thanks sal.

Actually we keep going back and forth about wanting another but the main conclusion has been that we will probably have one more in a couple years. We want Jake to be a little older and to have moved. We are hoping to buy a house. We have a 2 bedroom right now (the boys share) and it works fine for us. If there was another baby it would get seriously cramped around here (which is actually my main concern).
Have not talked to DH as I don't want to stress him, in the moment he says things (when I point out that we aren't being very careful) he comments that it wouldn't be a big deal but I know at the moment he would get all stressed out initially and I don't want to stress him until necessary. The other funny thing was he asked me last week if I pregnant! I thought it was the most random question but I guess I had been complaining about being tired and having a lot of heartburn which is why he asked but I didn't realize I was even complaining lol and I quickly said no.

I'm just giving it time right now. I of course would love a baby regardless but we have never had a child that wasn't fully planned for so its just a lot to think about.

AF started lol all that crazy rambling here for nothing but now all my focus can go back to thinking happy and hopeful thoughts for your test tomorrow sal!

Hey girls! Just popping in to say hello and sorry for my absence! Big hug for everyone.. will catch up reading everything :)

Hey girls sooooo I had my first scan today and OMG cried like a baby when I heard the heart beat 124.89 bmp measuring at 6+1 EDD 8th of December 2013. I'm so happy right now even though I saw bub on the screen I still can't believe it I feel like I'm in a dream. Anyway I want to put a pic up but I have shit camera so ill try later

Sal praying u get a bfp fingers crossed babe, :dust:

:hugs: laura. Glad your not stressing anymore due to af . xxx

Trying that absolutely amazing. Congrads..

Afm tested BFN of course...dont know why i even bother anymore...

Cil - do glad to see u, how are u?

Trying - that is fab, so glad you had a good scan and saw the little cadburys heartbeat!

Sal - I am holding out hope Hun, it will happen but I know it must be hard. Can't wait to see your next tests, looking so positive today!

Trying, it's time to put a new ticker :wink:

Sal, big hug and lots of dust for next month :dust:

Cil, I see Raven on FB all the time, and he looks so cool, his name totally suits him... He might turn out to be an actor, or a drummer, or a singer))

Laura, I hope you get preggo again soon so hat the age difference is small :)

Does any one know if Sunnii gave birth already, and who did she have?

AFM, the losing weight isn't going well at all, so I am seeing a doctor in two months so that she can put me on a pill. I know, pills are bad, but maybe it will kick off the first few pounds. Also, I finally got a letter for a citizenship interview in May, so I am very excited about that! My mom is now going to English classes on Saturdays, for 6 hours straight! I am very proud of her, and at least it is some sort of social life outside of watching the babies all the time. What else. Babies are doing well, waiting for their first milestone, rolling from back to stomach. They are so different, it's amazing they re both mine, lol))

Kat, sunni still hasnt given birth yet. But shes been having LOTS of problems. Shes 36 weeks approx now, and having a little boy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->