• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Trying, I am so sorry you had that scare. But im relieved everything is fine. The scan pic is absolutely amazing. And very precious. xx :cloud9:

Yum, yay for trying to kick start labour. xx So amazing to think he ll be here soon.

Actually I thik its rather amazing that almost everyone has their babies. To think all of us were here ttc. And now there is only yum and trying to have their babies. It doesnt feel like its been soo long. xx

AFM cd 8 today. **SIGH** to be honest I feel like I ve said im CD 8 too many freaking times and I d rather be any number of weeks instead.:nope:
But anyways, we started fertility treatment testing last week like you may know. Blood tests last week. This morning was Oh s Sperm analysis. But i wont get results from the bloods until 24th may and the sperm not until tuesday next week. Which is pushing back all other tests. So to be hoenst, im not feeling like anything is getting done and the motivation I first recieved from getting these tests done is now lacking and Im back to the un-motivated, never gonna happen attitude. I suppose it has a lot to do with all thats going on this month. 1) sister is due this week and me not being pregnant im truly forced to deal with this head on, and Im totally not prepared. 2) may marks 3 years of ttc 3) may also marks one year since the first mc. :cry:

All in all. May sucks and im tired of ttc and just want my baby alrady.

Im the only one left in this thread....and it kinda sucks. :( but i love you all! lol

**edit I realize i sound a little harsh there. I am thrilled for you all. Its just im having one of those Why not me days and you ladies as lovely as you all are, kind of makes me feel left out. :(

Hey girls yes relieved that everything is fine but I'm getting more pains lately dnt kno how to explain them but they r uncomfortable I hope they are normal sum times they are only on one side then other times its in the middle trying to stress about them

Sal wats cbfm ???,
And for god sake women stop being a downer on urself we r all gunna be here for U when u get ur bfp and that baby that u deserve. Stay strong I kno it's easier said then done.
Yum has ur boi arrived yet can't wait for pics.
Hugs girls :hugs:

Yay, yum had her baby boi, little Blayke has arrived congrates darling u will be a fab mum.

Congrats, Yum!

Sal, I know the tests may take a while, but I have faith it will work for you. I am very curious about your guys' sperm analysis. I am very proud of you being so strong and determined even with the occasional down times.

Trying, it's Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. My co-worker is using it, she says its very helpful and saves money instead of buying all those ovulation tests/sticks, but she hasn't succeeded yet.

Have you received your Doppler? I had one, and used it quite a bit, just to make sure I heard the hb, cause I didn't feel much movements all throughout my pg. than I sold it back on eBay :)

I kno right everyone is to quite it sucks ��
Yes my Doppler arrived yesterday I used it but couldn't find any heart beat it said it might not pick up till I'm in the 12th week, which sucks cause I was really looking forward to hearing bub :(
Guess ill have to wait a Lil longer
How is everyone ???

Trying dont get too discouraged. It takes a little while but it ll be worth it i promise!!

Afm my sister had her baby this weekend. I am now an aunty. The good news I was forced to deal with my emotions rather quickly. lol. She wanted me in the room with her while she gave birth. And curious as I am i couldnt pass up that oppurtunity no matter my emotions. After 18 hours of labour my niece was born in half a push! lol Really unexpected no dr! (dr was out as my sister alst time they checked was only 7 cm!) haha But the experience brought us closer and let me bond with my niece without feeling envious or jealous. Which is exactly what i needed. However it IS making me want to get preg all the more quickly now! haha

I suspect today is O day. 2 days of positive opk and no temp rise yet. Hoping tomorrow will bring that to confirm o.

Brng on the baby dust!

Sal - so happy you had that wonderful experience and i cant wait for you to have the joys of it yourself.

Kat -thank you hun!

Try- thanks hun! And youll hear it soon dont worry.

As for me - was diagnosed with preeclampsia and had sn emergency c section. But he was born healthy and im healin slowly, still in pain. How is everyone?

Hey girls glad ur doing well
Yum I hope u recover quickly.
Soooo I found the heart beat its so beautiful once u find it u just want to keep listening to it, I'm so in love and it's so great when my partner and I are there together listening it brings us more close :happydance:
Sal did u ovulate yet ????
Hugs girls :)

Yum hope things go back quickly blayke is absolutely stunning!!

Trying...i had positive opk a couple days ago...still no tmep rise. I might be having another non ovulatory cycle. FML

Sal, I sure hope it's not an unovulatory cycle! Get it on just in case though. I am not sure if I missed it and you talked about it but what's the plan with the doctor? Did your tests come back? I think I remember you said his tests are coming Tuesday. This coming Tuesday or the one that passed?

Well there has been complications with recieving the test results back. Seems to not be as simple as it should be. The dr will only see us once we ve completed all the tests. and we ve still got a few to go. Next one is monday. x

Just an update that compeltely slipped my mind.

Sunny had her baby boy on friday last week by c-section. She is loving motherhood and everything seems to be going really well.

Awwww that's great glad sunny has her baby now be great to get some pics n updates from her.
How is ur cycle going sal did u O? Have u got any more test results back ?
Yum Blayke is doing great he is so beautiful.
ATM- omg I'm nearly finished my first trimester only 9 more days till my 12 week scan :dance:
I'm still not feeling pregnant boobs aren't as sore but nipples burn alot. I'm still really tired so I tend to sleep in arvo, but I seriously forget sometimes I'm glad I got my Doppler there to reassure me. It's a massive relief when I find the heart beating away ❤❤❤❤

Hope ur all doing well xo

OK guys......pretty sure i just got my :bfp: :bfp: bfp:

Here is my test 9 dpo afternoon uring 5 hour hold!
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/20130517_154121_zps160f1fe4.jpg

Omg OMG omg sal I see it clearly holy shit I hope u got it, so happy for u

Sorry I have been gone. Just been under the weather lately. So happy for sunny. Thank you for that great update.

Sal I saw the test on your journal as well and I see it as well so have everything crossed for a good result tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->