Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

What do you mean???
17th of July is so far away, girl! Please please try to insist to do check up earlier! So happy for you still! How are you feeling so far?

Tired and sore boobs. Not much else. I am trying to insist on an earlier us at my appointmrmt. We will see what they say.

Hey girls how r we all.
Sal relax I have had no symptoms except for sore bbs currently I have nothing lol but all is still well with me.

Afm had my 12 week scan yesterday it was so amazing seeing my baby on the screen all developed and moving around really incredible. They have moved my due date back to 6/12/13 cause I was measuring ahead. Here is a pic of bub I kno most have seen on FB but oh well lol. Xo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1
awww incredible hun!! xxx

question i saw on fb you had one at 6 weeks 8 weeks and then 12 I know one was due to cramping. But that was at 8 weeks no? I didn't know you had one at 6 weeks. Curious to see how u got an early one. lol

Hey babe here in Aus we always have early scans around the 6-8 weeks mark it's called a dating scan and from there they determine a ruff EDD and the book us in for the 12 week Down syndrome test because that test can't be done any later the 13 weeks. After the 12 week we get another at 20 weeks for gender, we get quite a few through out our pregnancy and if its high risk here u would har many more.

If you where here in Aus and with ur history of m/c there is no way they would not give u a scan they would book it for around the 5 or 6 weeks mark when heart starts beating to check size and make sure things look good.

How r things going for you ??? :hugs:

Sal - i don't know if you have planned parenthood in canada, but that's how i got an early scan.

trying - love the scan hun! :)

Yum thx heaps so in love with the little bean inside of me ❤❤❤

Trying, bubs is so cute! Brings back my memories of those early ultrasounds :)

Sal, I am still in such a awe about your pregnancy!! Much love to you, girly! You did it, and I am so so soooooo proud of you!

I was just going through some of the earlier pages of our journey. Man, one day I gotta cut and paste my ttc journey into my babies' memory book. :) I am so glad I did it with all of you guys!

Sal, I feel that with your birth we will finally be complete! I really would love to send everyone something special for their little miracles. Sal, when is your due date, hun?

Kat that you :cloud9: I feel this is our sticky bean. (most of the time haha my faith waivers) Im due Jan 29th.

Trying, Uhhh I feel maybe quebec SUCKS. Im trying to convince OH to lie about bleeding to just be seen. BUt he says its wrong and immoral. :wacko: Which it is, but seriously its wrong and immoral to have a preg woman wait that long to make sure everything is fine! lol Right? I wish i was in Australia right now. We don't have dating scans really, they just go by lmp and thats it. And if u don't know it they use the approx and figure out your due date at the 12 week scan.

Sal that totally sucks I wish u where here to lol u would be so much more relaxed but it's ok this is ur lucky bean so don't worry he or she isant going anywhere 😃.

Afm girls I'm 13 weeks today and iv now realize that in the morning wen I have a full bladder I have a baby belly it's so amazing I hate peeing though caus I want my baby belly to stay but once I pee it's gone lol. Ill attach a pic tell me wat u think ha ha.
( sorry bout the unatrractive photo lol )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 8
Thx cil I can't wait till it stays there lol I want it so bad ha ha.

Trying - cute bump! its very exciting getting the bump. :)

Sal - how are you feeling hun?? :)

Yum. Im feeling a tad nervous. But overall blessed. im queesy and tired and my boobs are seriously on fire haha. But im good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->