Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Generally I'm feeling good. I had terrible back pain for the past two days but I'm feeling fine today. I had to take paracetamol to ease off the pain yesterday. My uterus is also stretching and I CAN feel it. It's quite uncomfortable but I'm feeling great. I'm getting more and more sick when I'm in car and I seem to be getting more nausea, it's managable though.

I'm totally off garlic and cranberry juice though - everything smells and tastes like bananas to me :rofl:

Jaa, how you feeling?

So, the nurse just called back, they want me back tomorrow for a real CD3 labs, u/s and consult, since they can't use my results from 3 days ago. I asked that now, since my TSH level is down to 3.27, if I can go streight to IVF. The nurse said it is very possible, and we can talk about it tomorrow. I am so excited! I've been going to this clinic since last May, and I am just tired of wasting time, so want to move things along. I wonder if they just sit and wait until you ask them for the next step, it sure seems this way.

Also, I just read somewhere yesterday that it generaly takes three months for eggs to mature, so the eggs I have now have all been developing for the past three months, right? and if so, than I assume they all would be bad, wouldn't they, since my TSH level was very bad for the past three months (remember, how the doc told me my eggs are defective with this TSH level)? I am just a little worried that even with IVF there may not be a good quality egg available...

Sunnii, good to hear you are doing well. Blow some baby dust this way, would you?
Oh and what about your pics? Same for Ja123? :winkwink:

Sunii 15-17 coffees a day !!!! OMG I can just manage one a day hehe but my body is a bit precious I can't handle much of anything. What do you do for work ?

Yah Katrus im so hoping that can hurry things along for you !

How do i send photos to just the ladies in the group ?

Kat, im really hoping that your appointment goes well!!

And I agree for the pics ladies, ;) That way we can see you before the baby bump ;)

hi ladies, hope everyone is doing good.
Just an update from me. 11dpo today. I took a couple cheap tests this morning and both were bfn but that didn't bother me, until this afternoon when I started cramping and now spotting. So I am pretty sure AF is here, just waiting for the full force. I am usually pretty good when AF shows, just feel like its time to start over but I think because its so early this time (11dpo, wtf?) that I just feel blindsided by it.

So while i'm sure i will be ready to go and looking forward to the next cycle in the soon right now i just feel very blue.

sorry for the selfish post, will try to catch up later.

Work wise, I was working as a VERY early morning assistant in a shop, sort of an office assistant, I did everything there :haha: I was starting work at 3am, finishing 7pm. :(

I'm just gonna pop mine on here. I don't care if someone sees them :haha:

That's myself while we were in Poland, it was snowy!

https://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7458/40452136694698665550710.jpg

Me and OH over Christmas :)

https://img39.imageshack.us/img39/1694/38265933529428315411110.jpg

During a ferret show :) (I used to have ferrets, but I had to give them up due to illness and moving away :()

https://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7002/25469226956328639387810.jpg

My little furries.. I miss them so much! :( But won't be getting them for a few years, planning on getting a rottie pup though! As soon as we're sorted here :D

https://img9.imageshack.us/img9/646/hiccup.jpg

https://img846.imageshack.us/img846/8675/slinkyn.jpg

https://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9366/26747224897687178585310.jpg

https://img823.imageshack.us/img823/8417/20110828162254.jpg

I had 6 of them, my crazy furry babies!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around but so busy. Feel pretty blue at the moment. Work is horrible and really just thought I'd be pg by now and planning for mat leave so I can spend some more time with my daughter.

Too scared to feel positive for this cycle as I felt positive for the last two and nothing happened. Also sick of thinking about when bding! Just want to bd for fun and not be so uptight!

Sorry I'm on a real moan here. Think I should just get some sleep and hopefully wake up more cheery. Can anyone recommend a funny book to read? That usually helps me snap out of blue moments.

Great to hear everyone else is feeling so positive. Will be back on when I can but I have two parents' evenings this week so time is tight.

xxx

When it comes to BDing during fertile time, it was all that was on my mind at first, but OH always gave me a lovely back massage before we BD'ed and it relaxed me so much, so maybe try that?

I can't recommend any funny books, as I haven't read one that's funny that I can recommend. I hope you feel better soon though. You gotta stay positive for this cycle :hugs:

MrsKA, you can just send a private message from your profile page using the usernames of whoever you wanna send it to. Midnight is right, you can use photobucket and than paste a link to the pics into your private message. It will not appear as a link than...

Laura, sorry hun you feel this way, I was hanging on to hope til the last day before af... we are all very hopeful creatures here, positive or negative, but very very hopeful deep in our hearts. so as my cycle has ended, I can now hope for you. cheer up hun, we will just try until we get it, and than we'll all get it.

Sunnii, thank you for posting pics! I imagined you pretty much like that. OH is hot lol, kinda looks like Kurt Cobain, don't know, maybe not, but popped into my head when I saw the pic lol

Louise, can't reccommend any funny books as the only books I read are kinda depressing ones and very deep and loong, like "Crime and Punishment", mostly from Russian authors. Not much help here, but I can say that that blue period will pass... I like to moan myself, especially about ttc, and that's why we are here, right :hugs2:

My body pisses me off. Just went to the restroom and my spotting is now super light. Lots of cramps though, if it's AF it just needs to come and put me out of my misery lol.

MrsKA, thank you for the pics you sent! Wow, I gotta say we are SUCH A DIVERSE GROUP! You can def tell by the pics and the posts how different we are, and it is just amazing that we can get along so well. Let's keep it going.

Laura, I know how you feel for sure... I so wanted to just bang my head against the wall when I had cramps and no af. Whoever made our bodies...was not a woman for sure. Hang in there, girl, we are here for you. You'll know for sure very soon. Hope you are not in bad pain though.

Laura, I know how you feel for sure... I so wanted to just bang my head against the wall when I had cramps and no af. Whoever made our bodies...was not a woman for sure. Hang in there, girl, we are here for you. You'll know for sure very soon. Hope you are not in bad pain though.
Thank you, it can be so frustrating. I know it's AF coming but want to hold on to hope so bad.
Not in bad pain. Cramps are pretty dull.

Hi ladies! Just catching up on the posts from today and yesterday.

LouiseSix - I'm going to rack my brain about a funny book. The ones I've read lately have been more serious, but definitely not as academic as Katrus! Reading Crime and Punishment for fun is super impressive :)

Sunnii - I love your pictures! I still have basically ZERO symptoms - it's really starting to worry me :(

Ladies who have children already - how did you keep from constantly worrying about miscarriage? I have a while until my first doctor appointment, and it's really rough not feeling pregnant and having no medical confirmation either...

Ja - Unfortunately I will never stop worrying about miscarriage now since my last one but I guess you have to look at it from the point that you can't change anything by worrying and just think positively until/if you find out otherwise. For every woman that experiences miscarriage there are 3 others who don't and go on to have lovely healthy babies ! Can you request serial blood tests to make sure your levels are rising properly and a dating scan ? If you just say there is some confusion over your dates and ask for one they should give you one and they may even give you one if you say your not feeling any symptoms and you are really concerned. Now, at 5 weeks you would be able to see something but sometimes it can take 6 or so weeks until you can see a heart beat. I saw a heart beat with my oldest at 5 weeks pregnant but at my 5 week scan with my second it hadn't started and it freaked me out but I saw it going when I went back at 6 weeks !

Ja - A year before I got pg with my son, I was pg for the first time, and had what they called a "threatened miscarriage", basically bleeding a lot, not like spotting but I'm talking very embarrassing bloody incidents out of nowhere. I did not miscarry but I was such a weak person than and couldn't take it anymore and ended the pregnancy myself at 8 weeks. I was 22. Than when I was 23, got pg again and worried sick that it would happen again. But there wasn't a drop of blood, nothing, no symptoms either, actually. it took me about three months to finally calm down. Now, ten years later, I am sure I will still worry, but I think it is just natural.

MrsKA - wow, at 5 weeks! I clearly remember with my first pg they got a heartbeat at 8 weeks. With my son, I don't remember :( how sad...

And Ja - I agree with MrsKA, there are way more healthy pregnancies than there are pregnancies with problems! Plus, maybe if you've been on this forum for a while and read all the scary stories of so many girls, maybe you are over-worrying yourself. Maybe give yourself like a date beyond which you wouldn't worry anymore and let yourself be just purely happy after that date! :)!

Thanks for the pics girls! Everyone looks so great and indeed so different!! It's awesome.

Laura, i know the feeling :( Why won't our body just tell us right away instead of torturing us like that? I now know i get spotting for atleast 5/6 days prior to AF. Whyyyy!!! It is so annoying. Big hug!!

We are a diverse group for sure!
Ladies, dont worry about mcs. Jaa even if you dont have symptoms its fine, not everyone gets them so early :) I had an mc before, it sucks but there are way more healthy pregnancies than mcs!

Wow I m still amazed at what a wonderful and beautiful group we have here. Everyone here is as beautiful as inside as they are outside. :)

Sunni, I love ferrets, I had one growing up. Named her willow. My sister took her for a walk on a leash and wasnt watching, she ended up in the road and hit by a semi truck. :( Sad day it was.

Laura, hoping the spotting leads to a bfp. Are you having any other symtoms?
sorry..if your trying not to ss..i bet im really not helping. Either way we aer all here to support you. I think most of us had the spotting this cycle and was a little hectic. Sendint you lots of :dust: as for a bfp soon, or at least some kind of answer. xx

Ja123 dont be worried I know it must be hard, but we are all here sending you :dust: for a sticky bean!! :)

Kat waiting for results from your appointment today, hope it goes well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->