Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

MrsK = midnight seems to be having it too, but i thinks he is early then you. Maybe its normal all I know is just start bding and keeping going just in case.

Kat - I am so happy for you. I hope this cycle goes by super fast for you so you can get to the next stage but thats just great and I hope it works out!!:thumbup:

Nothing new from me lol i'm always waiting. now on to waiting for AF to stop so I can get on to bding. Got some stuff from victoria secrets that I ordered today so i'm ready to jump on hubby when as soon as i can lol I have a good feeling about this cycle already.

MrsKA, I don't think I ever had EWCM on cd7... Sorry couldn't be much help. I did get it on cd5, like right after af, looked like right before af.

I also have a bit of EWCM right after AF. Right now it's very watery... which is also supposed to be fertile. And i'm still spotting.

What's the deal with spotting btw? I spot like 5 /6 days prior to AF and then again days 'n days.... I fear my progesterone levels might be bad. Couldn't go to the doctors though, they'll tell me to wait atleast 6 months.

Well i see there is quite a few of us with ewcm righ after af...

Yep, in fact, I noticed some yesterday too, had to look after you mentioned it :)

I will stop charting for a while, I want to relax and step away from temping, it's very difficult but I think it's the right thing to do.

Gotta go to work now, but will be back!

MrsKa, I never had it until the cycle I got pregnant :) I had A LOT of EWCM, and I still have it now.

5 weeks tomorrow! :happydance:

I had such a lovely day today, got a job!! Me and OH will be working together which is good! I was worried about jobs in this area, I didn't think I'd find anything too soon but I got a job in less than a week here! :haha: I'm so happy! :D

How is everyone?

Omg indeed... wow that's soo much! Haha.

Wow awesome Sunnii! Congrats!

Keep the positives coming this way, i like the vibe :) :)

Sunnii I remember the orange juice cravings. Also I ate oranges all the time!

It's a weird craving! Though, better than some other random craving!

Thanks ladies, I did an OPK it is was a clear negative, im too early to be ovulating anyway but just thought id better check ! with my hcg levels back to normal it could be possible to ovulate randomly !

Midnight, you're still waiting for the tests? Wow! Did you call the tracking?

Sunnii, congrats on the job!

Laura, how is your waiting going?

And where is Bump?! I miss her! Bump, wanna hear from you, girl! Come out, come out, wherever you are...

I'm so happy. I don't think I've been this happy in a long, long time. I finally clicked today that WE ARE having a BABY!

I have to say, I didn't believe it at all, when I first got my BFP, I didn't. I seriously thought it end up in a chemical or something, or that it was a false positive, anything, just not the fact that I could actually be pregnant. I just feel so happy! :happydance:

5 weeks today, I was dreading not getting to this point, I'm way past the date AF was due, I'm finally calming down and realising that this is happening!

Anyway, I'm starting to feel more and more pregnant. Morning sickness is slowly approaching, I can feel it getting stronger and stronger, my back pain isn't going away either, it seems to come back every two days or so, but one paracetamol relieves that pain, so thank god for that. I ended up in tears, on the bathroom floor in pain this morning, but it is all worth it. I had to POAS today too, I got a BLARING positive straight away, in like a second!

My little pumpkin is growing! :D :happydance:

Now, onto the job situation, I am sort of worried because the job is an hours drive away and we don't have a car currently, well, the main office is that far away, so I'm hoping they will put us in one that's a bit closer (15 mins in the car/30 mins on a bus) or travelling will seriously be a nightmare. Anyway, if we have to work further away, I'll just move closer to that town, it's not a problem but obviously, i'd prefer if it was closer to here! To be honest, at least I have a job lined up - that's what matters.

Anyway, I'm off to make a lovely mexican pasta for dinner! :D

What a great feeling it must be Sunnii! I can only imagine how good it feels! I'm so happy for you.

Hope Bump will check in a few minutes! Would like to know how things are going with her.

Kat, have you started taking the ac they gave you? Are you ready for next month?

Midnight, darn that ups! Hope they'll get there fast. Any chance they arrived today? Hope so!

My af has left the building. Now i'm charting again. Using a different thermometer this time and vaginally instead of orally. It's kind of stuck om 36.7 now :) Hoping to see some movement soon!

I noticed my ovulation will probably be when i'm away the weekend with OH and his family to celebrate his grandma's birthday. We have this big bed 'n breakfast for the family so i really hope it's not sooo noisy that we can't bd if you know what i mean... lol!

Midnight, it is. I can't wait until you all get your BFPs! :D

I know, Bump has disappeared. Laura, Louise and Jaa are quiet too! :(

Yey for AF leaving Cilnia! :D

:dust: to you all! Lots & lots of it! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member