• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Our list! (UPDATE: I can't take it anymore, have to do a test earlier !!)

LouiseSix: 18th (UK)
ja123: 18th (USA)
Cilnia: 18th (NL)

Katrus: 19th (USA)
Mid: 19th (CA)

Sunnii : 20th (UK)
Laura617: 20th (USA)
Babybumpahead: 20th (USA)
MrsKa: 20th (NZ)

Cilnia, I think it's fine for you to test earlier, especially considering what a big cheater I've been :blush:

Laura: Weird!!! That is so strange. I can't see why they have changed it. What happens if you discard the 2 higher temps? You had EWCM so the chance is there that you have ovulated. Charting is not 100% for everyone! Bd' just in case :p

Katrus: What's that about?! Can't believe the doctor says it. I don't really understand everything of it, as my english isn't always that good. Is he going to do something about it? Hoping the spotting is IB!!!!

Lol Ja123! I see a tiny shadow of something that might be there..... Hope the line gets darker! We need some BFP's :D !!

Louise, I took the test today as well at 9 dpo, BFN too, even took it apart (again) and nada. Telling myself to wait til tomorrow, and if my temp drops, than I will get upset, but not today, not yet. I am still hanging on to hope although I have a very little chance because of my stupid thyroid and because I already started spotting...

Changed mine to the 19th. Been planning on testing that day for a while, guess it didn't get officially changed.

LouiseSix: 18th (UK)
ja123: 18th (USA)
Cilnia: 18th (NL)

Katrus: 19th (USA)
Midnightfalls: 19th (CA)
Babybumpahead: 19th (USA)

Sunnii : 20th (UK)
Laura617: 20th (USA)
MrsKa: 20th (NZ)

I'm either 8 or 10 dpo. I have had zero symptoms other than the fact that Wednesday I took a 3 hour nap in the afternoon and then went to bed at like 9. Beyond that (and a backache, which I think is unrelated), I haven't had anything really.

3 days till testing!!!!!! I'm going mad here. Just texted my uncle to get me more pregnancy tests :rofl:

I decided I will test every morning with FMU as of 9DPO :haha:

and I wasn't gonna test early, yeah, right. I'm a disappointment to myself.

I still wonder how many of us will get pregnant this cycle :D:D It's so exciting :D Seems like we might have 1 so far :D:D

It's only a few days until we will have a clear picture :)

Ladies i was wondering. Does your family/friends now you're ttc? No one knows here. It's only between my husband and me. I wish i could tell our parents and family the good news in a fun way. It would be my mother in law's first grandchild and she want's one really bad! lol.
Having a hard time keeping this from my mother.. but i would rather have good news then having to 'disappoint' her every month.

Good luck to everyone who's testing!!! It's almost bed-time here so i'll talk to you all in the morning. Hope to see some lines ladies!! :) :)

Sunni, lol all this testing fiasco has certainly gotten to you!!

Ladies i was wondering. Does your family/friends now you're ttc? No one knows here. It's only between my husband and me. I wish i could tell our parents and family the good news in a fun way. It would be my mother in law's first grandchild and she want's one really bad! lol.
Having a hard time keeping this from my mother.. but i would rather have good news then having to 'disappoint' her every month.

Good luck to everyone who's testing!!! It's almost bed-time here so i'll talk to you all in the morning. Hope to see some lines ladies!! :) :)

Haven't told anyone we are TTC. Don't want the stress. I didn't tell anyone with our first either lol and was 16 weeks pregnant before I announced it to everyone (except DH).

I haven't told anyone either. Only me and OH know and as of today, my uncle will be suspecting since I asked him to get me tests :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->