Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Tomorrow!! :D Or even this evening... if you hold up your pee for a few hours...!!

OMG MF sooo exciting!

Let's both test tomorrow and get BFPs xxx

I ll wait till tomorrow with louise!! WE got some good luck going here!!!

Midnight - how exciting! I hope you get a strong positive soon! Gotta let us know when that happens!

i ll def keep you posted. Some woman are saying that its just the marker..so im still unsure. :S I ll test again tomorrow

How are you feeling now? :p Hope tomorrow will be a positive again! :)

Just got back from sushi bar... omg i ate one too much because i was soo nauseated lol. but we drank some green tea and it was really good! First time ever in a sushi bar :)
Oh and we even discussed some baby names lol!! First time also :)

Midnight, I can't see it, BUT do you remember when I posted my first positive hpt on here? I could see it in person but not in the photo I posted for you guys... so I totally understand that photos aren't very helpful at first. What type of test are you using? Some times those strips are more difficult to read than ones in plastic casing, at least to me.

Wow, it has been a whole month already, Ja, since you found out! Time flies!

Midnight, I am so excited and happy for you! Cil, thank you for helping MF to post these pics! I think I can see a line on the second one, but it is not very clear! Why oh why the cameras don't pick it up well? I bet it will be darker tomorrow! Now is the perfect time to symptom spot lol! Congrats, I think you did it!

MF - Sooo hope this is your BFP !!! so so exciting !!!

AFM - BFN this morning and a big temp drop :( just waiting for AF to arrive

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d319

Thanks ladies, im excited but still so unsure. Trying not to let my nerves get the best of me.

mrska, its still above the coverline. So dont give up yet. :) Ja123, im so excited to see you on here. How you feeling?

I have a few names in mind... Such as: Amy, Ivy, Eleonora, Maegen, Morrigan, Tara, Raven... All girls... have none for boys lol :/ What do you have in mind ?

Sucks MrsKa.... :( You feeling anything like AF or nothing yet? I hope your temp goes up tomorrow!!!

Ja123: how's the belly? Is it growing already? :)

((BFP? PIC))

I think I can see a little line!! OH MY GOSH, YAY - what a happy day for me to come back! :):)

Thats soo cute. Oh and I dicussed baby names also even before we decided to start trying. And i think thats a good thing because ...the names he likes are....not so hot. lol haha we are def going to eed LOTS of time. What have you guys stuck on so far?

We've talked names for a LONG time too...way before we started trying, even before we got married lol.

And all the names I have are for girls as well. Figures. We'll probably have a boy first bc of that. :dohh:

SO stinking weird that some of you are already through your NEXT TWW! I HATE having long cycles (although 35 days is SO much better than the previous 60 day cycle lol)

I'm working my way through the pages I missed...there are FORTY missed pages. uhhh. I have seriously been so busy - but it's been good to keep my mind off this. :) Not y'all tho - I missed y'all. :)

I have cramps Cil and have had them for a few days now so I think theyre just gearing up for hopefully a good AF as the last two have been barely anything !

Oh and BBA forgot to say Hi !!! and it's SO exciting you ovulated on your own ! yah gooo eggy

Cil i love you names, my fav of the bunch has to be raven. :)
lol OH is stuck on peyton or kimberly for a girl and thomas for a guy. But kim is a no because my cousins wife is kim and i dnt want double nams in the fam.

I for a girl reall love elizabeth, and for a boy, hayden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->