Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Aaaww, how cute, Laura :) and yeah, we should give you the most patient award, even after you just said how much you hate waiting lol! I just got an impression that you are the calmest and most patient one from our group. It gives me at least, an example to look up to and also become more patent. It's hard, but I keep telling myself that stressing out isn't gonna help.

AFM, nothing much here either, just waiting :) My endo finally called back at 5:30 pm, but he did agree to raise my dose to 150mg. However, I already picked up my refill from the pharmacy of 100mg bottle. I will pick up 150 mg bottle tomorrow and will have a nice reserve of them. I feel more in control now. So bottom line - taking a double dose still, 200mg, no side effects and still nothing different. Sorry for boring you with all this pills talk. But I feel like these little pills can make such a huge difference whether I will do IVF or not.

Other than that, how is everyone? I know, most of you are asleep though :)
Midnight, are you going to retest or wait more?

Should we make an update listing when af due for everyone?

Laura, what do September Stars mean, I was kinda wondering? :)

Kat - thank you for thinking I am patient. I try to be after O because there is nothing I can do at that point and I also feel I dont really have a right to be impatient. This is only my 4th cycle trying and when I see so many women struggling, including yourself, I just feel that if I am terrible impatient then I am being disrespectful to all that you guys are going through.
However I do have my moments when I want to know right now. I think for me whatever will be will be and I can make my peace with it, I just want to know lol.

I really like hearing about your meds actually. I am curious what your levels will be when you do your next test.

Oh and September Stars is a group on here. When I first got pregnant with my son I joined BNB and found a group with other ladies expecting in september (2010). I have really lost track of the group as I lost internet shortly after having my son but it was nice to have while I was preggo and I still like the signature picture because he is still my little star. I do still keep up with some of them on facebook and its lovely to see where everyones child is.

I really hope this will be like that and we will all get to be pregnant together and share the joys of our pregnancies and all that is going on with our babies when they arrive.

Aw Laura that is a cute story about your son kissing your tummy. My daughter is obsessed with babies and I know she would so love to have a baby brother or sister like lots of her friends do - kinda puts even more pressure on me to get pg soon!

I know I said a big NO to symptom spotting but I have a strange breakout of spots on my chin - can that be a symtom? Even at the grand old age of 35 I still get spots - I have oily skin but I never get so many all together at the same time. One thing I remember from my first trimester was the awful skin.

Otherwise no symptoms. I am ridiculously tired but don't know what ot make of it. I work full time with a toddler to look after too and work is so stressful at the moment so it could just be that...

Very cute Laura! Maybe he knows something... heehee.

Who knows Louise.. you do remember it from your other pregnancy.... Fx!

Another great positive OPK today, and temp went up just a bit so i think my O is today. Not happy with my BD pattern but alright it only takes one spermie to get there :)

Laura, that is very adorable about your son. Im hoping for you its an early prediction. ;) And the BEST kind. And you do sound like a very strong, and patient woman. I agree with Kat. :)

Louise, how many dpo are you at the moment? The breakouts as I heard may be a symptom, fx!

Cilnia,yey for o day and clear ovulation with no ambiguity! Your lp seems nice and long so I the eggie gets fertilized, there is a great chance it will stick for 9 months!

Laura, this is exactly what I am hoping for too, about the group sticking together for a loooong while. But I understand that along the way, things may happen and some may choose to leave or stop bnb all together, but maybe some others will join, like Yum. I just hope no one will stay behind including myself, for too long, so it will be more of a happy experience. I talk about ttc at work a lot since I work with two awesome ladies who are also my friends. I think over this past two years, they learned so much about ttc and women's body lol.

Midnight, are you testing, no? How is your temp today? Can't wait to hear from you!

Oops, while I was writing, Midnight, you already answered. I see you got a little strategy going on when to test (waiting for a temp o go up). I think it does have a good logic behind it. But you never know, I've seen so many pg charts on ff with such different patterns, that I'd never say on some of them that it's a pg chart. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for your temps tomorrow!

Thanks hun. Usually i would ahve tested...but only because its sooo identical to last month...unless it proves different..than i may test..so far....at exactly 9 dpo on last month adn this one the went down to 36.7...:S

Laura - Aww that's so sweet with your son!

Cil - yay!!! I'm so excited I hope you catch your eggy!!

Louise - that actually may be a sign!

Midnight - maybe the temp dropping could mean implantation! Just wait a few more days and chart your temps :)

Kat - How are you feeling? I also enjoy reading about your meds, I'm really hoping for April for you!!

And as for me - My temps shot way down :( I'm getting AF cramps, I think AF is on the way. Can't say for sure yet since I'm only 11dpo. But I think I missed the eggy....I think this cycle is a bust. :'(

Yum its hard to tell because you only temped a few times. Your coverline could be quite below that so dont worry yet. :) Its not a total bust yet.

MD: it's still higher than 36.6! :D Hope it goes up tomorrow or stays this way. How are you feeling any way?

Yum: just like MF said, you don't know your pre-o temps so it could be very high still. Hope the camps are not AF cramps :(

Go ahead and test babe... if it's BFN it's too early, but atleast you have poas'd! Like Karina says: it takes the edge off :p Do it do it! It doesn't matter if it's BFN.. you shouldn't be bummed if it is.. Do it do it!! (lol i'm cheering :p)

You peer pressure me. :p I ll be posting the results in opk journey...of ccourse bfn..lol but it wasn't fmu and 9 dpo so I'm not too bummed...im figuring i won't be taking too many I'm having a few cramps already ....af might be coming.

Hope its just too early Mid, plus without FMU then really could just be not enough HCG in your system. For some reason in the past when I have caved and tested early I always just do it right then, usually middle of the day without even holding my urine lol not sure why.

Hi peeps!

I'm so proud of myself - made it to 9dpo without poas once :rofl: This is super impressive for me! I nearly cracked this afternoon but checked my bank balance and it is so dire which is helping me avoid Boots. Pay day isn't until next Friday which should be about 2 days into my AF so I might even manage to go the whole cycle witout POAS unless I get any good symptoms.

How's everyone?

Ohh Yum its so weird because I was just coming on to say almost the exact same thing ! I'm 11 DPO had a bit if bleeding last night after we BD and have had cramps ever since ! my temp also dropped today but not by a huge amount. Also I got my AF due dates wrong and I am due on Monday not Tuesday :( it's not looking good I don't think ! but I will hang in there until the witch comes ! I just don't know if implantation would be so painful so I am assuming it AF pains.

MF so close to testing !!!

Yah Cilnia for strong positive get BD !

HAHA Yah louise for holding on ! I held out until 9DPO and STILL took an HPT at 10DPO when I knew damn well it would be negative. I am going to hold on to my last opk and last hpt until next week !

Oh no Mrska. Im no ib expert but i ll def keep my fx d that this is yours!!! :) 11 dpo would be a good timing. :)

Louise congrads on waiting this long. I feel a little silly for testing mid day..lol. But congrads for wiating!!! Lets hope you can buy a test next week without the :witch: showing up!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->