Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

BBH: we're together in this cycle i think. I'm somewhere 1 / 2 dpo now :p I have long cycles as well.. shortest was 32, but this cycle is 38/39 :(

MrsKa: oh bummer :( Well we'll have to wait and see! You're not out just yet :)

Sucks MrsKa.... :( You feeling anything like AF or nothing yet? I hope your temp goes up tomorrow!!!

Ja123: how's the belly? Is it growing already? :)

We are almost exactly in sync with our cycles this month. :thumbup: Remember how negative I was last time? I'm casting away the negative feelings, turning over a new leaf and letting what happens happen.

So...basically I'm SURE we're both Pg. :blush: lol

Cool that you like Raven too! I like it too :D It can be for either boy or girl... i'm kind of a dark type so i like dark names. My guy said today he likes the name Storm.. lol! I don't know if it was a joke or not, but that's kind of our style i guess :p

Elizabeth is very classy! That's also a name i like. Hayden is nice too, we have lots of Jayden's here, so i started to dislike the name. But Hayden is a new version of Jayden haha! Thomas is also a very known name here in Holland :)

Feel like I'm reading a book, lol -

Just got to the part where Cilnia's grandmother was sick and asking about trying for a baby, it gave me chills!!

This is TOTALLY your month, girl!

When my grandmother was getting older and more sick I asked her to sew us some baby blankets even though we were many years from trying to conceive (not even married yet). I now have the little baby blankets in my guest room closet and they make me so overwhelmingly happy. She passed on in 2010 and having those just makes her feel close. :)

We are almost exactly in sync with our cycles this month. :thumbup: Remember how negative I was last time? I'm casting away the negative feelings, turning over a new leaf and letting what happens happen.

So...basically I'm SURE we're both Pg. :blush: lol

Indeed we are! We're getting our BFP's this month :happydance: lalalala baby dance baby dance :happydance::happydance:

Thanks for the support hun! I really wish it to be my month. But along with you guys! I'd like to share this experience with you...

[[Still Reading Old Posts]]

Midnight: So sorry about your grandfather's wife. :nope: Sounds like you have had a roughtmonth. Hang in there. :(

Kat: I am cracking up at the Pg Sneezes from the Russian TTC website. Omg. Too funny. If you have any questions about Assisted Conception I can do my best to help out - it's my field of greatest interest, ya know? :)

:) Thanks hun. hope you have a comfy chair...you ll be here for awhile :p

Yum - Nice to meet you, I'm sure you'll do an intro at some point in these pages of posts I missed, but where are you from? Tell me a little about yourself and your TTC journey so far! :) :)

It's not bad here. I need to work 13 weeks to get maternity leave :D 39 weeks paid :D I also go off work 11 weeks before I'm due :)

HOLY LUCKINESS...39 wks paid maternity leave?! That is AMAZING and completely unheard of here.

Here though, most hospitals don't tell you what gender the baby is, can't usually find out till birth! I've got my first scan in roughly a week and a half/2 weeks! :)

Oh wow, that is interesting. I absolutely love being in on deliveries where the parents don't know the sex, but it rarely happens here anymore. It is SO exciting when it does lol.

It's not bad here. I need to work 13 weeks to get maternity leave :D 39 weeks paid :D I also go off work 11 weeks before I'm due :)

Wait, SERIOUSLY?! I knew maternity leave and benefits were better in the UK than in the US... but are you kidding me?!?!?! That's unbelievable. Can you find me a job there? I'll totally move!

I KNOW. The doctor I was working with last year took 3 wks maternity leave. THREE WEEKS! She brought baby back to work with her (along with a nanny) until it was old enough for daycare (6 wks). We are lucky to get 8 full weeks at most places around here - and as a medical resident you can technically take 12 wks, but nobody does because it's so socially unacceptable at most places.

[[Stil Reading]]

Just got to Sunnii's posts. I know she's not around right now, but I am SO SO sorry for her. :( How sad. Things like this just should not happen. :(

MrsKA: I have a tattoo in the exact same place!

Kat: Reading all the feelings about your abortion, I'm so sorry you're feeling like this right now. Just remember that we do the best we can with all the information we have at the time. Don't beat yourself up, at that point in your life you felt like it was what you needed to do and regretting it won't change or help anything. Just hold your head high and remember that we do what we think is best and don't know what the future holds. <3

[[FINALLY FINISHED lol - glad to be caught back up on everything!!]]

Bump - Well my husband and I will be married for a whole year tomorrow (so excited!) but we've been TTC for a year now. I'm currently 12 dpo but I think this cycle was a bust :( I have PCOS and have been taking FertilAid to try and help. I'm also from Colorado :) how about yourself??

Mrska - oh no! :( but i think you and I are in the same boat. I think AF is coming for me as well. Let's cross our fingers that we're both wrong!

Cil - I love those names! I love the name Raven. my hubby and I have already picked out our baby's names! :) If we have a girl, her name will be Kylene Lynnea. (We like the name Kylie but my grandmother passed away who I was so close to and her name was Marlene. So we combined the two and made Kylene, and Lynnea has been a middle name in my family for four generations now, but only with the first girls born) and for a boy, Jayce Alan. (Alan is my hubby's middle name).

aw thanks Midnight! :) I like the name Elizabeth by the way. It's such a beautiful name for a baby girl!

OK so i stupidly tested again....I really think its negative. Oh will feel a little less freaked

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/RSCN0760.jpghttps://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/DSCN0761.jpg

Bump - Well my husband and I will be married for a whole year tomorrow (so excited!) but we've been TTC for a year now. I'm currently 12 dpo but I think this cycle was a bust :( I have PCOS and have been taking FertilAid to try and help. I'm also from Colorado :) how about yourself??

I'm from Texas. :) Not too far - we make our way up to Colorado periodically, hoping to get up there for some white water rafting this summer. :)

Love those names, too. Cute cute.

Cil, I like Raven too, it's not overused and sounds nice. And, MF, I have the name Elizabeth on my list too, but it is among about 8 other names I like. I am very unsure about the names and in 9 years did not make up my mind yet :(

Update on my best friend. She just gave birth yesterday to a healthy 4kg little boy. And guess what - they didn't name him yet lol! She wants to name him after her grandfather Veniamin (in English sounds even worse lol), but everyone hates the name, and I do too. The grandfather wasn't even close to her, even I'd say estranged from her, so not sure why she'd do that. And her husband keeps peeking really overused names, so she rejects it. So girls, make up your mind before labor I say.

Midnight, I think it's a good depiction to wait a couple of days to test. I think a line is a line but this early it has to be fmu to show. Let it build up in your system, and as you said, it will be very clear to see on Monday morning.

Im just chcekin in. Trying to get my mind of testing. :( How is everyone?

I don't come on for like a day and feel like I missed so much, you chatty bunch!

First Bump - welcome back, so happy to see you here and that you ovulated on your own, thats awesome!

Kat - Congrats to your friend, I was so worried about something like that happening with the names that I was adamant on agreeing on names before hand, hope they get one sorted soon.

Mid - excited to see your tests, I never see lines in pictures so I never even try to spot it but I did think I saw one in yours, really hope so, fingers crossed!

I'm sure I missing things that I meant to reply to so i am sorry if I did!

I love all the names. Raven is really nice and Elizabeth is classic and pretty.

When I had our first we didn't find out what we were having so had a boy and a girl name picked out: Samuel Aviel and Sarah Ayala (eye-all-uh). So since we didn't use our girl name DH wants to use that if we have a girl and I think we need a brand new one not one that was picked out for our previous baby. I think I will use the middle name but not the first.

For a girl right now I like Kate and Bridgette (DH hates Bridgette).
We have already agreed a boy will be Jacob but not sure on the middle name.

Either way we will have to fully decide because arrival again because I doubt we will find out this time around either.

I got so caught up in baby names I didn't even do an update on me lol. i am not 6dpo (coming to the end of it now) and already wanting to symptom spot. I had a terribly bout of nausea last night but had gone out for a really late dinner and think thats what upset my stomach even though I would like to think otherwise but haven't had an upset tummy since then.
Also today when checking cm I had the tiniest bit of EWCM which is a little wierd. I am sure its nothing, I was dry yesterday and now today not as dry and then that so it just seemed a bit odd to me but after googling I found it can be normal but I still like to symptom spot and will grasp at straws because what fun is it otherwise? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->