Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hi Friends!

I've been gone so long and missed so much! Someone give me an update?! :)

I'm back now, just needed a little break after last cycle...was really losing my mind. GREAT news, I ovulated ON MY OWN...no meds or anything...on CD21 (yesterday). This is awesome...I haven't ovulated in a timely fashion on my own since I started tracking cycles 7 months ago!! :happydance:

We weren't going to try this month due to some concerns with my interview season (I was temping bc I wanted to know if I'd ovulate)...but I had a feeling it happened yesterday and gave in to the temptation. lol :dohh:

It would be extremely bad timing, but we'll still be ecstatic if it happens. We can work around it for sure...I won't be complaining if I finally get my pink lines, that's for sure.

I'm super happy about this cycle - I did everything possible to stress less and it helped. I did not pee on ONE stick all cycle and don't plan on it until at least a good ways into my 2ww. Hubby's b-day is around 12dpo, so maybe that'd be a good day to check? Have to some time in there bc I have a conference the next week (free alcohol, lol) and need to know for sure +/- before that.

Anyway, I missed you ladies. Any new developments around here??

Go ahead and test babe... if it's BFN it's too early, but atleast you have poas'd! Like Karina says: it takes the edge off :p Do it do it! It doesn't matter if it's BFN.. you shouldn't be bummed if it is.. Do it do it!! (lol i'm cheering :p)

Cil, I so wanted to say the same thing, but glad you did lol! but really, I understand the anxiety and tight feelings on whether to test or not. I still don't know for myself what I prefer to do, to wait longer or not. I usually give in by 9 dpo though as well. And than I do the same thing as Midnight. All too familiar... But I wanna see all of your tests like 5 min after you did them! Midnight, be strong, hang in there, we are with you.

Ooh look at me, I've got a DPO ticker!!!

Awesome, Louise! Looks good and convenient for others to see where you are at in your cycle.

Hi Friends!

I've been gone so long and missed so much! Someone give me an update?! :)

Bump, you're back! Holy s..., what a great surprise!!!! I am soooo happy to have you back! Everyone is kind of everywhere, but amazingly we managed to stick together. We got a new, but I guess not so new anymore, girl on here, Yum. Ja123 is preggo and she pops in once in a while. Sunni had a m/c, and they were twins and left the group a few days after it happenned, asking someone to take over the original poster/moderator place of this group. We voted Midnight, so she took over. I am off to IVF in April, having some serious issues with keeping my thyroid levels low, so they almost canceled it, but I insisted they check again on Tuesday at my next appt. so it all depends on my TSH level at that appt whether they will proceed with IVF or not. I've been on bcp for almost 3 weeks though in preparation to IVF, so had to skip this cycle and I am just watching all the other girls in their TWW.

I think everyone is now in TWW. Is it safe to say? Bump would be close to Laura now, right? Please correct me if I am wrong anywhere or add on my update for Bump. So happy you came back, girl! Hugs!

Cil - oh no! We'll I hope your AF isn't coming :/ it mightve just been a little too rough (sometimes that happens with us women lol but doesn't always mean AF is coming) but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Bump - HI! nice to meet you!

Midnight - it is true, its still early! Plus you're right you did take it in the afternoon :p But i'm rooting for you!!!

Kat - Oh yea, I'm the same way with when I want to test. I never want to test to early and waste tests, but sometimes I get too excited. It's so hard to resist!

Louise - yay! Now we can watch it count! :)

as for me - I still feel a little doubtful. but i guess something happened today that made me question. It was so out of the ordinary, that's what kinda got my doubtfulness to ease a little per say (but not by much). I went to sit up to go and finish up the dishes, when i got this cramp on my right side below the belly button that only lasted i'd say 3 seconds. it wasn't a sharp pain. but it did make me sit back. kinda strange really. And my bbs were kinda sore all week, but today it became ultra sore and now blue veins are very prominent. Good signs? maybe? I don't wanna get my hopes up. but it is a little questiony, what do you guys think?

Oh and so you ladies know, on the 18th, I won't be on all day (Cuz that's my hubby's and I's anniversary! :) ) so don't freak out if i don't respond that day lol :p

Hi!

Good to hear from you Bump. Wow ovulating on your own sounds really promising.

Ok, I've cracked. Have bought first response tests. Just had a little thought how great it would be to get a BFP on mothers day, so will be testing in the morning.

Gulp!

Sounds positive Yum.. everything that's different could be a sign!!! That's what i think. FxFxFx! :thumbup:

Yaaaaay Bump is back!! Whoohoo welcome back girl, nice to see you again. :) Kat already upated you so that's good! :happydance:

MF, sorry i've pushed you lol! The BFN means nothing, it'll be a BFP in a few days!!! It has to!! :D :kiss:

It was my OH's birthday yesterday, and today we're going out for sushi.. yaay! Let's hope in 2 weeks i won't be able to eat sushi anymore :shrug::shrug: heehee.

What's everyone doing this weekend? Besides peeing on sticks, squeezing boobs, checking cm, writing down every twitch and cramp... lol!

BUmp! Wow, welcome back its been so long!! So happy to hear from you. lol. Guess an update from us is the way to go because we have way too many pages. I think hat filled you in very well. And i am very excited to see you ovulated on your own. :)
Yum. Very promising symptoms. I knew a few women on here that god blue veins on their boobs before a BFP keep your chin up hun. Your BFP could be just around the corner.

Omg exciting !!! I want to POAS too :p only thing i can poas on are OPK's lol!

OMG OMG OMG POST A PIC!!!

oh wait you can't..

WHY CAN'T YOU!!!!!!??????

find a way you have too i have to know omg omg omg do itttt

Where are you now!! i'm freeking out here!!!

Ya i took a bunch...but the line shows up barely on the pics! Damn i should have taken it when it was really pink...wy did it fade!! i was too shaken up to take a pic!...and for some reason it keeps saying error I'm not authorized when i try to post!!!! Even in my opk thread!! AHHHH

THis is what it keeps giving me as an error!!

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I have send you a private message with the login codes of our photobucket account i just made! upload it there and post the link here :) :)

I'm super freaking out right now, even OH can see it... so it really really is there. Hun you know what this means? But we'll wait for it to get darker.... !!! but for now it def means something.

I feel a little silly with these pics..because its impossible to see. Hence the i need to calm down..if its too small to photograph....i HAVE TO CALM DOWN :p

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/MidnightFallsinverse.jpg

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/MidnightFallsedited.jpg

I can see it!! My OH didn't see it on the original pic, but the edited and inverted he can see clearly. So it's not just you! lol!!

can't wait for you to test again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"