Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

OMG MF !!! Im so so super excited YAAAAHHHH !!!! Have you told hubby ?!

Where do you live again MF ? Surely they do blood tests to confirm pregnancy ? OMG he's going to be so excited !

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/MidnightFalls/DSCN0778.jpg

I live in quebec,

Mid so happy for you. Looking forward to hearing your hubby's reaction.

It's the same here, when I got pregnant last time I called immediatly and they didn't do blood tests.

YAY! My doctor's practice is the same - no blood test/other confirmation, first office visit with blood work at 8 weeks (which will be this week). Congrats!!!

Oh god, I am so happy for you! Have you updated the first page?! Can't wait for hubby's reaction! All this work really paid off! Lots of happiness to you and healthy 9 months!

MrsKA, maybe I missed it but have you tested again? If af hasn't come yet full flow, maybe there is perhaps still a chance?

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/MidnightFalls/DSCN0778.jpg

I live in quebec, and no I just called. They told me to call back tomorrow to schedule a scan in a few weeks!! :)
Its not a clear pic but its pink and i think pretty evident (even WITHOUT fmu) that this is a BFP!

YAYYY!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. That line is so obvious. :) :)

How many DPO are you?? 12??

:happydance:

Yes! Hope my turn is soon. :)

I got so much of EWCM today, it's ridiculous. I'm cd23 today and still on bcp. The anxiety is setting in, really can't wait until Tuesday. So scared my tsh level won't be under 3... OH commented this morning that I have yellow all around my eyes, I looked and indeed it looked yellowish. I feel fine though. Had a few weird sharpish pains in my heart area, but didn't think it was that significant. The overdosing signs say one should feel fast heart pulputations, and I don't have that, so I will continue with 200 mg of Levothyroxine until the 20th. And if the level is good by than, I will lower to 175mg, than have them check again, and than go down to 150mg slowly.

Yesterday we went downtown chicago to see the dyeing of the river green for Saint Patricks day and also the parade. Missed the parade but saw the green river. It was fun.

Kat, that kinds scares me those symptoms. I really really want you to have your bfp

Bump plus i think that given u o d on your own..this has to be your month!!!

Thank you Midnight. I keep telling myself i will only keep this dose until Tuesday, so two more days. They will check, and I will go down after that right away. I just want it too much, I cant skip another month... To be honest, I am secretly thinking to even take 225mg the morning of the test, but still thinking. The thing is that I know for sure that even with 150mg by the time the meds started it would go down to the right level, but unfortunately, they want to see it at the right level NOW, just to make sure it's ok to go ahead.

I confessed to oh today that I have asked to transfer two blasts, if they will have two, and that they agreed. I was scared he will say he didn't sign up for two or something like that. But he said it's ok. :)

It's so warm in Chicago for a past few days. We went for a bike ride with my son today, just the two of us, and it felt so good.

Bump, your turn IS soon! I think MF is 11 dpo.

Bump plus i think that given u o d on your own..this has to be your month!!!

Hope you two are right. Given that we BD-ed pretty well right on time without taking any OPKs this month I'm pretty stoked. I mean...we weren't supposed to be trying...lol...but it worked out pretty much like we were. I have not peed on a stick in weeks tho. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->