Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Just be careful kat. I am happy for you that your OH is happy as well

Kat, be super careful with altering med doses!! I know waiting longer seems awful, but you want to be healthy about it! Plus...we like you and we don't want anything bad to happen to you. :)

Bump, Midnight, I promise, just two more days, and I will go down. I realize I must sound like an idiot but I feel just too desparate. I decided I will not take 225mg on the 20th, I'll just stick with 200mg. Boobs still hurt pretty bad, but I believe that's from bcp, they started hurting pretty much right away after I was put on it. So I will be relieved once I stop taking them.

I read so many stories about girls with hypothyroidism getting pg right away when they got their level between 1 and 2. It is just so hard to believe that the rest of the population who gets pg has their level under 2 as well. I just wonder if you guys had it measured and what number it measured at.

I caved and tested a few hours ago at 1pm but it was another BFN I only held my pee for like 2.5 hours though. I still don't have any bleeding but I haven't had any proper bleeding since the MC anyway but I still would normally have something and the absence of major pain makes me wonder too as the last two periods have been so painful I haven't been able to move ! I have some cheap tests come in the mail, I finally found somewhere that sell cheapies that isn't ebay but they've just emailed saying it will take up to 7 days so now I realize that they aren't based in NZ like there website domain suggests !

Bump, Midnight, I promise, just two more days, and I will go down. I realize I must sound like an idiot but I feel just too desparate. I decided I will not take 225mg on the 20th, I'll just stick with 200mg. Boobs still hurt pretty bad, but I believe that's from bcp, they started hurting pretty much right away after I was put on it. So I will be relieved once I stop taking them.

I read so many stories about girls with hypothyroidism getting pg right away when they got their level between 1 and 2. It is just so hard to believe that the rest of the population who gets pg has their level under 2 as well. I just wonder if you guys had it measured and what number it measured at.

I actually had mine measured in December and it was 1.62. However, I obviously haven't had any luck getting pregnant even though it's normal.

Thank you, hun. 1.62 is suppose to be really good level though. Anyone else had their tsh measured?

Ja & Midnight, do you guys mind asking at your next doc appt if they do measure tsh? If they do, can you see what the level is? Sorry for being so fixated on it, I am just curious.

MrsKA, so sorry for bfn... But really hope af stays away and doesn't come at all.

ill ask..but apparentlly i dont have blood work done. I ll be calling tomrorow i ll def let you know.

Still no AF I thought it might arrive during the day but it hasn't. I do have cramping though that is getting a little painful now on and off :S

Kat: please be careful, we don't want to see something happen to you... I really hope you'll get the right level this time. I never measured my tsh.. So i can't be of any help there. Sorry!

Mrska: how strange!? Not to bring you any 'false hope' or something but i did hear preggo's can have Af like cramps when Af was suppose to show.. and then it doesn;t show and they're pregnant... Fx Fx for you!

MF: wow see!! i told you i saw the line on the first pic you posted :D Whoohoo! Aren't you like bouncing up and down? Have you told OH ? How did he react?

Mid - your DH reaction is great, so sweet and funny.

Only popping on for a minute. I had a symptom that's probably not a symptom at all but I will cling to anything lol. I woke up several times last night with heartburn and a vomit taste in my mouth (ew). Completely gone now though but hope it meant something.

Wish something in my chart would just jump out at me and say pregnant lol.

Midnight - I just looked at your FRER - YAY!

Don't worry about being in disbelief - I'm 8 weeks now and I still am having a hard time processing it!

Thank. I dont ahev symptoms..im not even late yet...just hoping to not mc...:S Stupid internet!! lol

Aw midnight, I'm so happy for you! :)

Me - no AF yet, but I keep testing and i keep getting a BFN. I'm just waiting for AF to show, I've basically given up on this cycle now. I feel so horrible, We've been trying for a year now, and it still hasn't happened. I don't know...maybe next cycle.

Dont give up! it will happen. I know it didnt take me quite as long, but it does happen. This was cycle 9 for me!! Stay positive huin!

Oh Midnight I am so, so happy for you and your husband. Best wishes for a safe and happy pregnancy. It's so exciting when you're not expecting it - I wasn't the month I got pg with DD so it was a super shock! x

Kat - please look after yourself my lovely x

AFM - I peed on a stick for mothers day yesterday and it was a BFN. Had a lovely day taking my daughter to the park though to make up for it. Not sure what to think. Don't really have any symptoms this month so will just have to wait and see if AF will show on Wed.

xxx

Well its all over !!! temp drop again, bad bad pain today and fresh blood (not heavy at all but it hasnt been since the mc anyway) :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->