Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I'm so sorry to hear this Mrska :( *big hug* i hope it will happen again soon!

So Sorry mrska too. Hope that you get your high spirits back and get a BFP next cycle. :hugs:hugs:hugs:

Thanks guys ! the frustrating thing is that I haven't actually go anything on my pad yet and not even when I wipe, only if I push TP up there and even then its light! ARGH I just want a proper period so that I know for %100 certain ! I mean I am pretty certain with the pain (although it has subsided now) and the fact that its right on AF due time but I cant be totally certain.

MrsKA, just gonna give you :hugs: I can imagine your frustration. Next cycle together?

Midnight, Ja, I so wanna send a little something to you for the baby! I know the whole privacy stuff on here and such, but I wonder if you might have like a PO Box where it is safe to send stuff? It would be so cool if we could send our preggos little something :) like a baby tshirt saying "Zero Patience! Maximum Strategy!" :)

AFM, really tried to stay busy all day to make the time fly. Nothing is happening though, I so miss temping and cm checking and even the TWW... I guess all the news will be tomorrow, and I really hope it won't take them all day to call me back with my results.

Thank you, hun. 1.62 is suppose to be really good level though. Anyone else had their tsh measured?

Ja & Midnight, do you guys mind asking at your next doc appt if they do measure tsh? If they do, can you see what the level is? Sorry for being so fixated on it, I am just curious.

I know it's good lol - was just trying to say that having a good TSH doesn't always mean you get pregnant straight away. Hypothyroidism can cause issues with ovulation and cycle timing (and unfortunately it can cause m/c which is probably why your fertility clinic will not do IVF w/o it being normal), but there are a myriad of other things that can cause it as well.

Anyway, Just hanging out in the TWW for me...feeling really positive about this cycle, which is unusual for me. Trying to not get my hopes up, though...

What do you ladies think - better to get your hopes up by symptom spotting and being obsessive the whole TWW then get disappointed or just to wait for AF and be surprised if she doesn't come?

I tend to think it's easier on me emotionally to go with the waiting & not getting hopes up, but I have a hard time actually doing it.

Yes, I know that unfortunately it can be a ton of other things but just wanted to see in general what the level is for people I talk to. Normally, people don't know... I am so scared to test tomorrow morning.

For me, it is easier to just wait and not to get my hopes up, and now its easier to do after so many perfectly timed cycles and such, when nothing happenned. Occasionally though, I do have a happy cycle when I just really believe this is it, and than I can't help it but to just be excited :) like, for some reason, I really do believe it's gonna happen for me with this IVF thing, in my heart, I feel this is it. I know if it fails, it will be devastating but I can't help it, I just feel it that it's gonna be good. So it's one to get the hopes up, if you feel it in your heart :)

Damnit.. ff changed my date again.. this time on the day my oh did not want to bd at all. He just didnt.. I really wanted but he didn't. Ah well next cycle maybe..
I kind of still have this feeling i Ov'd on CD 22 instead of 24.. like my previous cycles i've always OV'd when i had a dip. I know a few day before O i also took my temp ah hour earlier, but i didn't think it would matter. If i remove one 36.7, it changes to CD 22... Sigh. Guess i'll know which day when AF shows. Not going to bother researching anymore. Ill just let it be.

OMG ladies!!! So, I completely gave up on this cycle (for real, I really thought for sure it didn't happen) then I just had this feeling to try taking another one, one more time. And its faint, but it's there! BFP! I'm not trying to get too excited yet, but I did use 3 different tests and it showed up on all 3! I even had my hubby come take a look and he saw it right off the bat! I would post the picture on here, but sadly it wont show up in the pictures, even when I invert it. But I'm still going to wait and take the tests tomorrow to see if it gets a little darker :D

Sure is great news Yum!!! Woohoo, happy for you :D Really hope to see a pic soon of a nice pinky line....

Alrighty then! The next BFP is in the pocket ladies. That makes it 4 now! Nice!

HOLY MOLY, YUM a BFP! Thats great news!!!! Soo soos soo happy for you!!! It will get darker...mine was barely noticable on pics and actually had a lot of people tell me they saw nothing..so dont give up...:) WHOOHOOO
Cilnia..i wouldnt worry too much about ff changing dates..it did for me when i took my opk out of the equation. We all saw your opk..it was clearly postiive. We know you ovulated then and not when ff is saying hun!!! All is not lost!!
KAt, i love that idea..put actual tears in my eyes that you would want to do something like that...i blame hormones..haha ;) But also your very very kind heart. I dont mind giving you my work address but keep in mind i live FAR!! it would cost a fortune so im not sure how good this idea is. But if everyone is in, im IN. :)

Man ladies we ahve over 1,000 posts now!!!

Thank you so much ladies!!! I'm so excited!! I'm hoping that it will get darker!! :D my hubby is so excited too! I really hope this is it! We've waited so long!

Kat - I love that idea!!! once I know for sure I will definitely give out my address! :D

Thank you so much ladies!!! I'm so excited!! I'm hoping that it will get darker!! :D my hubby is so excited too! I really hope this is it! We've waited so long!

Kat - I love that idea!!! once I know for sure I will definitely give out my address! :D

Yay! Congrats yum! Hope it gets nice a dark.

Do any of you have facebook? Id like to add you but of course without the ttc talk hahah because no one knows yet! If anyone wants me to add them, pm me.

Damnit.. ff changed my date again.. this time on the day my oh did not want to bd at all. He just didnt.. I really wanted but he didn't. Ah well next cycle maybe..
I kind of still have this feeling i Ov'd on CD 22 instead of 24.. like my previous cycles i've always OV'd when i had a dip. I know a few day before O i also took my temp ah hour earlier, but i didn't think it would matter. If i remove one 36.7, it changes to CD 22... Sigh. Guess i'll know which day when AF shows. Not going to bother researching anymore. Ill just let it be.

NO! What the heck?? Maybe it's just wrong. I hope it's wrong.

OMG ladies!!! So, I completely gave up on this cycle (for real, I really thought for sure it didn't happen) then I just had this feeling to try taking another one, one more time. And its faint, but it's there! BFP! I'm not trying to get too excited yet, but I did use 3 different tests and it showed up on all 3! I even had my hubby come take a look and he saw it right off the bat! I would post the picture on here, but sadly it wont show up in the pictures, even when I invert it. But I'm still going to wait and take the tests tomorrow to see if it gets a little darker :D

YAY YUM! That is so great!! :) Post a picture when you can (and when the line will show up in pics), I'd love to see it!! Do you temperature chart? I can't remember if you said you did or not.

Man - this is seeming like a decent month around here. Fx for a few more of us soon! My temp chart is looking remarkably stable, usually I have lots of temp fluctuations, but it looks nice the past few days. Likely means nothing at all, but makes me happy when it looks good lol.

Hi! Wow Yum that is so exciting - this is a very positive thread!

Kat that is such a sweet idea.

How is everyone else feeling? Midnight are you getting anymore symptoms yet?

Bet you've never been so glad to feel sick!

How does antenatal care work where you live?

umm well you get a dating scan at around 6 weeks. In my case tho, i have to see my family doctor because she is also a gynocologist. lol funny story she was the doc that took me out of my mom!! lol. But because she has a lot of patients i may not have that scan..because i also know exactly when my last period was and when i ovulated. So i may have to wait until 10 weeks. The steps following that. not so sure. I know we get 52 weeks off for maternity adn dad gets about 7. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->