Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

haha! I dont know if i ever will. but knowing myself at a certain point i will...we shall see.

I'm cool with fb. I have an email setup just for Facebook (never open mail from there) so I don't mind posting it in here and whoever wants to add me is welcome to. It's [email protected]

Just no TTC talk as most people I know don't know we are trying and a few even think we are done having kids lol.

Oh and I'm now 9dpo and feel like I am getting sick after just getting over a cold. I could just be getting sick again but I am very tired and super stuffy.

Lol sorry doing multiple posts. I asked in 2ww but maybe you guys know too, when does your temp generally drop before AF, like day before or day of? FF says my luteal phase was 10 days last cycle so now that's I'm 9dpo im on the watch for a dip (hopefully I won't get one though)

Midnight a scan at around 6 weeks is good. We have to wait until 12 weeks here.

AF is due tomorrow so I'm feeling a little down in the dumps.

Laura, usually mine came the day before, sometimes day of. All depends.
Louise dont feel discouraged yet..look at yum af was due, she felt out and BOOM BFP!!

Laura i ll try adding u. not sure how to find u with your email...will double check. :)

Laura, usually mine came the day before, sometimes day of. All depends.
Louise dont feel discouraged yet..look at yum af was due, she felt out and BOOM BFP!!

Laura i ll try adding u. not sure how to find u with your email...will double check. :)

I only ask because mine went down today. Not near the coverline and not even the lowest post ovulation but hoping that's not the start of a decline.

Got your request on FB so must have figured it out lol.

Laura, i don't think you dropped a lot. I've had different cycles, but always start to drop around 13/14 DPO. Some woman don't drop at all, only after AF.

But i really like your chart and symptoms... i sense something good going on there :)

Laura, i don't think you dropped a lot. I've had different cycles, but always start to drop around 13/14 DPO. Some woman don't drop at all, only after AF.

But i really like your chart and symptoms... i sense something good going on there :)

Thanks. I feel pretty calm this cycle. Only a 10 day luteal phase do will know soon enough.

I'm hoping 10 days was enough to implant and you get a BFP soon! When will you be testing? Tomorrow ? Or day after tomorrow when AF didn't show up? :)

Do any of you have facebook? Id like to add you but of course without the ttc talk hahah because no one knows yet! If anyone wants me to add them, pm me.

Yep, I will PM you my FB page link. I am not super active on there anyway, so I won't be talking ttc stuff, I promise!

Thank you so much ladies!!! I'm so excited!! I'm hoping that it will get darker!! :D my hubby is so excited too! I really hope this is it! We've waited so long!

Kat - I love that idea!!! once I know for sure I will definitely give out my address! :D

Sure!! I would love to mail your baby a little tshirt or something cute! I really grew close to all of you guys, and am very very sincerily happy for you!!!
Midnight, PM me whatever address you feel safe with, I send stuff to Russia all the time, and it really shouldn't be that bad if it's just something little in a flat-rate envelope. It might take a few weeks to get to you but it's ok, right?

Midnight a scan at around 6 weeks is good. We have to wait until 12 weeks here.

AF is due tomorrow so I'm feeling a little down in the dumps.

:hugs: hun, However, I want a surprize BFP for you as well this month, so hang in there and we'll se how it goes!

AFM, went to my appointment. Can hold the excitement, but I just got the results and my TSH level is at 1.73!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy! So now, I am going in again on Saturday and Sunday I will start stimulation meds, I think it is called Gonal-F. I will give all the dates once I get it all streigth in my head. They gave us so much info, showed us how to use the injection stuff and such, but I was so stressed I barely can remeber. They gave us a flashdrive to watch a video on it, so I will tonight. Anyway, I have a really good feeling about this cycle, and hopefully it will work from the first attempt!!!! FXD!!

I'm hoping 10 days was enough to implant and you get a BFP soon! When will you be testing? Tomorrow ? Or day after tomorrow when AF didn't show up? :)

I have decides I would rather see AF then a negative. So AF is due on Thursday and if a no show I am going to hold off testing until Monday.

OMG Kat that is AMAZING!! Congrads. See we all knew that you would be fine wiht your levels. :) Im soo soo happy for you. Now thats the first step next step BFP! :)
I agree with you Kat, i am very comfortable wiht your girls here...im having difficulties switching over to first tri. We have gotten very close and hoping we will be there throughout the pregnancies all together. I ll send you my work address in a PM. And I want to send stuff too!! :)

Laura, sounds very promising and your temp barely went down..dont worry bout that too much i wouldnt consider it a drop. :) Good luck hun!
And yup i figured it out on fb..really wasnt complicated.

AFM. started to bloat now..lol can barely fit in my jeans! lol Im so happy to be home from work. sleeeeeep. :)

Yah Kat for your awesome levels and WOWOWOWOW Yum ! that's so exciting post a pic of that line !

AFM I got some proper bleeding yesterday and the pain was unbearable I had to dose up on painkillers and today im paying for it ! I am having the worst bowel pain and nausea ! I can barely functions, my mum had to take my kids to school and kindy and in a few hours I have to go and do pick up so im trying to pshyc myself up to go cos this is horrendous !

Aaahh, MrsKA, so sorry about the pain. But at least you got proper bleeding, and it is now one more day less to count to your ovulation. Hang in there. Good thing your mom could help you out.

Yum, it's so awesome you are preggers too! Give us some fun and post a test in a next couple of days!

Laura, are you feeling any better?

Louise, fx af stays away! Have you tested yet? Sorry if I missed if you said it already...

Laura, are you feeling any better?

Louise, fx af stays away! Have you tested yet? Sorry if I missed if you said it already...

I'm ok. Headache all day but think its because my sinuses are so stuffy.

Lol sorry doing multiple posts. I asked in 2ww but maybe you guys know too, when does your temp generally drop before AF, like day before or day of? FF says my luteal phase was 10 days last cycle so now that's I'm 9dpo im on the watch for a dip (hopefully I won't get one though)

Mine usually drops the day before or day of. Your drop today is definitely not an AF drop - it has to be below coverline for that! :happydance: Fx!

AFM, went to my appointment. Can hold the excitement, but I just got the results and my TSH level is at 1.73!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy! So now, I am going in again on Saturday and Sunday I will start stimulation meds, I think it is called Gonal-F. I will give all the dates once I get it all streigth in my head. They gave us so much info, showed us how to use the injection stuff and such, but I was so stressed I barely can remeber. They gave us a flashdrive to watch a video on it, so I will tonight. Anyway, I have a really good feeling about this cycle, and hopefully it will work from the first attempt!!!! FXD!!

OH MY GOODNESS! YAYYYYY!!!! That is fabulous!!So now you get to start everything?! That's so perfect!

Yah Kat for your awesome levels and WOWOWOWOW Yum ! that's so exciting post a pic of that line !

AFM I got some proper bleeding yesterday and the pain was unbearable I had to dose up on painkillers and today im paying for it ! I am having the worst bowel pain and nausea ! I can barely functions, my mum had to take my kids to school and kindy and in a few hours I have to go and do pick up so im trying to pshyc myself up to go cos this is horrendous !

Yuck, :( No fun at all. Hang in there.

As for me, my chart is looking pretty stable at 5dpo...just hanging out and waiting. Feeling no symptoms at all and trying not to symptom spot or get my hopes up any more than they are. I'm on Pediatrics right now and have been in the Newborn Nursery and Neonatal ICU for a few weeks...equal parts sad, exciting and terrifying! Fx for lots of BFPs here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->