Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Wow looking good! So the pomegranate juice actually works?

Thanks for posting all your results, i'm really excited for you and very curious to learn.

And yes i'm changing some things. OH is taking vitamins special for men. It has ginseng in it also. We're also taking Royal Jelly (+ ginseng) and i'm taking honey + cinnamon everyday. :D

We're getting our BFP's!!!

I'm on cd12 now. I ovulated on cd14 last cycle but I am having no signs of approaching o. I usually have sore breasts and last cycle I had ewcm starting 4 days before o. Now i noticed a tiny bit of ewcm last night but mostly my cm is creamy and no sore boobs so thinking for whatever reason I might be looking at a late o. I just hope this won't be annovulatory as that is a major downer when that happens, I still have time though so we shall see.

You still have a couple of days for o that would be on time. And than we would be in tww together!!!

kat - you are right, i maybe worrying for nothing. I don't like when my body does thing out of the norm for me lol but then who does. Hope I O on time and we can be right there together!

I asked this in TTC area but will ask you guys as well as i'm so confused. I keep checking cm to see if I am getting ewcm well I checked a bit ago and I have what appears to be ewcm except the color is not right. I had like two small globs (tmi) of dark greenish brown cm that was identical to ewcm except the color. I have never in my life experienced this and don't know what to think. I checked a few minutes later and it was normal ewcm but still so confused by this. I have started taking b-complex this cycle and it makes my pee super yellow so wondering if its altering my cm as well. Anyone have any experience?

Sorry I've MIA ladies, was gone to a conference all weekend and after a few flight cancellations and issues I'm finally home. Will catch up on the stuff I missed tomorrow.

Had my CD11 ultrasound today - all in all looks like crap, status quo. Lots of follicles, but all are very tiny...endometrial lining is not nearly what it should be at this point...:cry:

I'm ready to give up. I was so excited and positive this cycle would work. Now I just feel angry and frustrated.

Hope there's great news in the past 2 pages. Can't wait to get caught up. See y'all tomorrow!

Laura, you went down a bit so maybe it's getting close? About the color. I've had this before O also 2 cycles. It looked like old blood a bit. Maybe because of the ovulation?

BBA: Oh darn... i'm sorry hun... :( Please don't give up!! It will happen, and we'll be here when it happens. Till the last one is preggo, remember? Did the doctors say anything about it? Is there something they can give you or do for you?

Laura, you went down a bit so maybe it's getting close? About the color. I've had this before O also 2 cycles. It looked like old blood a bit. Maybe because of the ovulation?

BBA: Oh darn... i'm sorry hun... :( Please don't give up!! It will happen, and we'll be here when it happens. Till the last one is preggo, remember? Did the doctors say anything about it? Is there something they can give you or do for you?

I think thats all it was was old blood and maybe just a bit off in color because the B vitamins. I have DH taking them as well and his urine went rather green (mine was just yellow) so that has me thinking thats all it was.

Either way I am just going to relax and wait for O, it will come when it comes. I still have plenty of time.

Oh BBA im so sorry but things might perk up you never know so just hang in there !

AFM - Fertility friend tried to change my O day to CD16 which I know it's not, I had the tiniest amount of EWCM on CD15 that I almost listed it as creamy but decided not to and definitely no EWCM on CD16 and didn't have any of the cramps. Ive dicked with fertility friend a put in a - OPK reading for CD16 just because I don't want to see the O line there LOL. Anyway I am still feeling quite sick and tired AND the last two nights I have had very vivid dreams but I still don't want to read into any of it as stress and other factors could be giving me those things ! boobs aren't as sore today though !

Dropping in for a minute to let you guys know they retrieved 9 eggs, not too bad. Off to sleep now, curious to know how many of them were mature and fertilized.

Wow! It happened already! Did it hurt? how did they do it?? When will they let you know anything about it? Wow super excited!!

Mrska: indeed, use the one you feed comfortable with!! vivid dreams is a good sign! :)

I had ANOTHER vivid dream last night ! the last two dreams have been nightmares though and have freaked me to the point of waking ! I still feel a bit queasy but boobs not hurting very much but I have a bad feeling now ! I was feeling confident before but now I don't feel it. I don't know why but you know when you just have a bad feeling ? I dont know if i'm just trying to prepare myself for failure so it doesnt hurt as much or what ! but im feeling a bit blah about it all ! Plus I remember the vivid dreams part but only in the third trimester. I wonder if thinking about it sets them off ???

Anyway how is everyone else ?

Oh and Yah Kat !!! yes tell us all about it ? did it hurt ?

I know the feeling! Sometimes confident and the next day very negative.. :s hate it how our bodies and mind torture us like that! Grrrr.. we have to try to not let the negativity take over! :D

It didn't hurt during the procedure cause I was under complete sedation. It does hurt now though... I took a nap and decided to stay in bed for the rest of the day. Good thing it's Friday and I have two days to get myself together until Monday. So, the procedure itself is like this: they do an u/s on top of your belly and get the eggies by inserting a long needle which pokes through the vaginal wall and through each follicles, sucking the follicular content into the catheter attached. The walls of my vagina (sorry, tmi) don't hurt but it's the whole area around both ovaries hurt. I'll see of I have any Tylenol, but it should clear in a couple of days, just in time for transfer. They will call me tomorrow to let me know how many were mature and how many fertilized out of 9. Then they will call me again on Sunday to let me know how many are still doing good and whether they want to proceed with transfer on Monday or wait til Wednesday.

Kat - sorry you are hurting Hun but keeping my fingers crossed that they fertilize and mature!

So, they called me with fertilization report today. Out of 9 eggs retrieved, 8 were mature, and all 8 fertilized. I am holding my breath for tomorrow's report. They said the transfer most likely be on Wednesday, but it all depends on how many will survive until Monday. If less than 5, than they will transfer on Monday. And all the pain from egg retrieval is gone now. I tried to stay in bed the whole day yesterday and today.

Hope everyone is doing good. Where is everyone at right now?

Ohh yah Kat thats good isnt it ????

AFM - i'm not really sure how many DPO I am now LOL I think 7-8 days maybe, im going to be an idiot and test from tomorrow onwards with 10miu IC ! I don't really have a clue if I am or not, the one thing that I have noticed that is different from the other times is that my cervix is quite high and quite firm but I know I can't read into that too much.

How is everyone else ???

omg Kat!! That's so awesome! 8 is a great number. So your eggies are now fertilized and waiting to become blastosyst or something like that? Wow this is going so fast :|

looking good MrsKa!!! Pleae share your outcome with us! Either way it goes. IT's still super early... but i feel this month is going to be a good month :)

Yeah, it's really good. I mean I know some people get 20 and more eggs but most of them end up losing a half anyway. They say that women on antagonist protocol (specific meds i was on) end up with fewer eggs but those eggs are better quality. I hope it's true. I am very very anxious to hear how they are doing today, and how many are still going strong. 8 was a good number to start with, so fx :)

Cil, bye bye to our af! Let's make it our month!

MrsKA, glad you got strong solid ff lines. Yey for testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->