Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Mrska, thats funny about your mom. Must be a nice relationship tho. ;)
Also im sure if you add a certain pattern of temps (not just one day) it may change it.

Kat that sounds like an amazing story I am very happy for you. And I really hope both of you will get your bfp!!

Mrska: lol how fun! Great you gave such a good relationship with your mom. I sort of have too, but i just feel strange telling her we're ttc. So not doing it yet!

Kat: wow, now that's a great way to make friends :) Hope it will be your bump-buddy irl.

I'm so far away from everyone this cycle. I think i'm closest to Bump. Can't wait for this AF to be over.

Awesome Kat that you made a friend in a similar situation, none of my friends are in the same boat and I don't feel like I can talk to them about TTC so its awesome to have friends like on here to talk to and even better for you to have someone in the EXACT same situation ! Fingers crossed this is both your months !

AFM - STILL no temp rise !!!! I don't know whats going on, although last cycle it did take about 5 temps to rise and the month I got pregnant I had no rise at all ! so really I shouldnt be worrying im just getting frustrated. My boobs are SO SO sore today though and I haven't been feeling well at all, I know its too early for symptoms but something is happening with my hormones for my boobs to hurt, maybe im ovulating now ! One thing I have noticed this cycle is the absence of very obvious EWCM, Im still not sure if its real EWCM or if its sperm. I don't notice it on my underwear its only there when I wipe after iv'e been number 1's and ive even resorted to checking my cervix which I said I wouldnt do just try and see if its there, Sorry TMI. So not sure where I'm at at the moment, im CD 16 thats about it !

How strange! It could be this cycle is longer? But maybe you have just a tiny temp rise (when looking at the temp dip) If you can, you could keep BD'in just in case... And then, by the end of your cycle we'll find a BFP on here from you :D

Positive energy!!

So, girls, here are my results from today's u/s and b/w:

CD10, day 9 of stimming, done 8 injections
Right ovary: 16.5, 16.5, 11.5, 9
Left Ovary: 20, 17.5, 16.5, 11
Alltogether - 8 follies
Е2 = 804
Lining = 14mm
The date of retrieval is now uncertain. Thursday or Friday.

The lining is getting too thick, the max is 15mm. The follie count went down from 9 to 8, and I doubt that 9mm follie will mature in just a couple of days. Plus, the E2 level should be around 1100 right now, so i am really behind the needed level... I am so scared of what will happen. All my PMA is now gone, and I feel very stressed. Don't know what to do to fix it. really, I can't fix it, I know, it's just gonna have to be as it will be, but it's so hard to just sit and wait...

Hey Kat.. mm.. well 8 is still a good number! Will they retrieve all of them? Or was it just the 2 best ones?
why is it bad to have too thick lining? Maybe you should stop fhe pomegranate, that makes linjng thicker..

They will retrieve all 8 and than see how many are mature, and than they will see how many of mature ones fertilized, and than how many are developing good. Out of 8, the chance is its gonna be 1 - 3, that's all. But let's see today's numbers. Hope my E2 level is over 1000, fx.

I ll keep them extra crossed for you hun!!!!
Sending lots of love!!! And maturing dust and luck!!!! :dust: xxxx

Hi girls. They never give me u/s results in the morning, so today i got smarter and asked for them myself. It feels much much better to have them rather than wait all day. So here we go:

CD11, day 10 of stimming, done 9 injections
Right ovary: 25.4, 17.8, 13, 11.8
Left ovary: 20, 19.8, 15.5, 12.6, 12.2, 11.5
Total - 10 follies
Lining: 17.8mm (!)
E2: don't know yet, will update later today

Symptoms: a little cramping + slight difficulty breathing

Not sure if they tell me to trigger tonight, still waiting for a phone call. Lining thickness is really scaring me, although u/s tech said it was grade 5 line and looking good. I hope it will go down a little in the next couple of days...

And yep, I stopped the pomegranate juice as of yesterday, but maybe it's too late... I decided I will just ride it out with whatever will be...

Kat, I am not sure what these numbers mean. But what i do know is that this IS going to work for you. THIS cycle! Even if chances seem low, its still there!!! I have total faith thsi this is going to be a great cycle for you!! xxxx :dust:

Thank you hun, I needed to hear something positive. I have a ton of questions to ask them, and I am just patiently waiting for them to call me back. And... Strangely, I feel like my own son will be the most supportive for me when the time comes. Not only during the retrieval and transfer but if I get pg, than after the baby is born. he's been such a great sport through the whole thing!

That's so sweet! You must be really proud of him, what a great kid. You did well with him ;)
I think them follies are growing great. I just don't know about the lining, but i guess it shouldn't grow too much?

Woohoo Kat those follie sizes sound much better ? I think your attitude of what will be will be is fab !

How is everyone else going ? anyone due to test soon ?

AFM - Finally got a weeny temp rise this morning and cross hairs ! totally wish I had BD on CD 11 now but normally I dont get a + opk until CD 12 ! i'm still not convinced I O'd on CD12 I recon it was CD13 but oh well. So I am officially 4/5 DPO bring on the 2ww !

I'm currently CD13, still haven't O'd yet. Haven't gotten a positive OPK yet either, but it looks like its getting close! Sorry I haven't been on as often! my life has taken a turn for the busiest. I am keeping up with temps which is good.

Kat - 8 follies! thats terrific, and who knows maybe thick lining will help it along than before? And how sweet, your son sounds like such a sweetheart.

Mrska - I'm crossing my fingers for you! I can't wait until you can test!

How is everyone else doing??

Mrska, if it stays on 36.4 or higher its possible FF will say you o was cd16.. especially with the cm.
You covered all days so thats great!

Yum: great to hear from you! Any symptoms yet? :p lol.

Afm, almost done with AF. Was a light one this month. Usually its heavy/medium atleast 3/4 days. Now its 1 day medium, and mostly light. Weather changes i believe.

Oh man im trying so hard to not symptom spot but my boobs really hurt ! they hurt yesterday too !!!! they normally start hurting closer to AF ! argh someone slap me in the face !

So awesome some of you girls are close to o or just past o! Cil, you got a brand new chance this month, are you changing anything?
Mrska, great sign :) I think this month I will give in to symptom spotting too lol

AFM, I am excited to finally trigger tonight (its an artificial LH surge)! I guess I am closest to Yum. Wanna hear from Laura and Louse. Where are you guys in your cycles?

So, here are my numbers from today:

Right ovary: 27.8 (post mature, garbage), 17.7, 15.6, 12.1
Left ovary: 23.4 (probably will be post mature), 21.6, 18, 13.3, 13.2, 12.7
Total - 10 follies
Lining = 16.2 (going down, yey!!)

Now I am just waiting for a phone call with instructions what time to do the Ovidrel trigger injection. Feeling relieved as this is almost over. Don't know how I will do during the 5 day wait after they take the eggies out... I just want to stand over the embies and watch them divide :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->