Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hey girlies! I am still waiting for a nurse to call me back, they usually do between 1 and 2 pm. This morning, there were like 30 people waiting for u/s and B/w (b/w= blood work), almost no chairs to sit on. from my understanding, a lot of these women were IVF or IUI women, cause all my appointments before IVF cycle were always scheduled after 10 a.m. So they make a TON of money from these procedures, why not be a little more pleasant? I totally felt like a number today, and the lab people are like robots. I understand though that when that's what you do all day, it becomes a routine, and they probably don't even remeber our faces. That's too bad. I really try to concentrate on my results after each appointment and not on the attitude cause in a long run, the attitude it won't matter, but the results will.

Ja123, great to hear from you!!! Happy you are doing well!! Blow some baby dust our way hun :)

Midnight, can't wait to see your bump! Very exciting!!!

They made us sign a consent before IVF procedure that if it won't be a lot of follies, they will convert it into IUI which is still something good, but not as good as IVF. Someone please say a pray for me.

awe yay Kat!! and 4 is actually a good number, its better than none. I'm crossing my fingers for you!

MF - What are all your symptoms??

Mrska/Cil/Louise/Bump - how are things with you?

It's so weird but I have so much ewcm for two days already, it's hard not to notice. If I didn't know better, I'd think I was getting ready to ovulate... Could it be from grapefruit juice?

Ok, so I just got the results back. Here is where I am at:

E2= 426
Lining= 10.5mm
Right ovary: 11
Left ovary: 14.5, 10, 9.5
Total - 4 maturing, and 5 smaller ones (they didn't measure them)
Approx Egg Retrieval date: Thursday, 04/05/12
Follistim dosage will stay the same
Starting Ganirelix tonight
Next appointment on Sunday, 04/01/12

I asked about the possibility of IUI and it's 50/50 at this point. Two of my follies need to grow up to about 20mm in order to proceed with IVF, so hopefully they will pick up pace by Sunday :shrug:

Hi Ja123!!! :) Sometimes a break is good! I would consider it but then i wouldnt have anything to do at work. :p hahaa
Have you had an appointment yet hun??
As for me im counting down to my first. I cant wait to post my belly pic this sun ive bloated sso much its incredible. most people think im a lot further along. :) Makes me feel more confident so its easier to take in being called pudgy (cuz right now its def not baby) :p hahaha.

Yes, I had my first appointment last week, but it was only for blood work and reviewing general things. My first appointment with my doctor isn't for a few more weeks. So hard to be patient!

Ohh fingers crossed Karina grow follies grow !!!

Nice to hear from you Ja! I know what you mean about stressing about miscarriage just try and put it into the back of your mind (easier said than done I know!)

AFM I had a bit of a rise this morning check out my chart, does it look like ovulation ? ive never had such a big raise before but its due to the temp drop, 36.3 isn't high for me normally.

MrsKA, to me it looks like a very possible ovulation, especially because of a dip.

Ouch, ouch, ouch! Well, maybe I am too sensitive, but Ganirelix hurts! Today was my first time using it and it didn't even go in from the first try. Plus, I watched a video on it on YouTube and it basically said to take it out, clean the skin, take off the cap and inject. Didn't say anything about that huge air bubble inside! So I injected with the air bubble. It made a weird sound at the end when I was injecting the air :( only than I realized that I probably should have pushed the bubble out before injecting. Do u guys think it's ok?

Ouch! :( That must have hurt a lot...

I heard the stuff can really hurt once you inject it.. but not sure what kind of stuff it was i read about. I would think to take the bubble out, but if the instructions didn't say so it might not be needed for this kind of injection? Hope you figure it out.

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been off here for a few days. Bad stomach bug running through my house starting with my son throwing up all over me at a hockey game and ending with my husband today.

Anyway AF is over and back to temping here. I dont temp during AF as I just like to take that week or so to unwind and not worry about things.

Kat - I am sure you are fine, you are injected into the stomach (right?) so its fat that will absorb the air but I would really try to remove the bubble. Just hold your syringe vertically and give it a few taps.
Sorry that this ia painful thing for you, it will be worth it and hopefully you will only have to do it this one cycle cause you will have your BFP from this!

MrsK - That looks like possible ovulation to me plus it lines up with where your dotted crosshairs are last cycle.

Laura, hope you feel better now and glad you are back!

Yep, I inject in the belly area, below my belly button. Today the Ganirelix shot was much better. Don't know why is was so bad yesterday, but I still have a bruise from yesterday's shot. Also, I did get rid of that air bubble this time.

Yum, Louise, MrsKA, how are you guys doing?

Mid, Ja, how is it hanging! Any morning sickness yet? Mid, how's the baby room project coming along?

laura, great af is over!!! :) Time to feel positive again and bd. :) xxx Im sending you lots of :dust: dear!!

Kat, I d be concerned too with the bubble. BUt i dont know much about this stuff so its hard to give opinions or advice. :S But your still a very strong and admirable woman. :) Is oh back yet? Is he helping with these injections?

So, went back today for another u/s and b/w. Here are the results:
Right ovary: 16.3, 13.8, 10.3, 8.3
Left ovary: 15.2, 13.6, 10.6, 8.2, 7.5
Total - 9 follies
E2 = 716
Endometrium = 12.8mm

All is not bad. Definitely going for IVF, the scare of IUI is behind, thank god. Going back tomorrow, and every day thereafter. The retrieval date is still Thursday. Hope my little follies will pick up by than.

Mid, no, oh is not back yet, he is coming today though. Good job on the room progress! Hope ms stays away!

Great news! So you went from 4 to 9 ? :) Glad IVF is still continuing.

How are you feeling as it's coming closer and closer?

I was thinking of telling my mother we're ttc if this cycle was a bfn again. Mostly because i need someone to talk to and i'd like to ask her how it went with her pregnancy. (i sort of got it out of her, it wasn't a real problem for her. but they did say she was unable to get more kids after my brother. but she still got preg with me)
But i didn't tell her yet. I want to wait for this cycle first. I feel positive about it, so i hope it won't be necessary :)

KAt, those sounds like great results!! Like Cil said from 4 to 9!! :) U must be getting anxious, excited, and all kinds of emotions now!! :)

Cil I am sure you will be telling her she's going to be a grandma before u ll be asking for advice. ;) :dust: sending special dust your way.

YAh Karina thats awesome news !!! MF cute bump definitely something more there than before ! CIl I love talking to my mum about it, she is the only person that knows we are TTC now and she has been a fantastic source of support but I told her how much OH is complaining about BD and she started laughing at how she literally had to drag my dad down the hallway when she was ovulating ! I was like ok so that's gross ! haha we have a pretty close relationship though and I think she thinks it's funny to gross me out !

AFM - I dont have any massive temp rises yet although when I put any number higher than 36.3 in for tomorrow (cheeky I know I just want to see where i'm at) it puts me at ovulating on CD 12 where I had that massive dip but i'm not so convinced that it was then, I never ovulate on CD12 and I felt more ovulatey (hehe) on CD 13, pain and sick feeling which I normally get when I ovulate as well as more EWCM than CD 12. Also I seem to have a dip before the day I ovulate rather than on the date.

MrsKA, I used to do the same thing of playing with the dates. Oh, how I miss temping...

MF, the bump is def bigger, have you gotten a book on pregnancy week by week? I had it and I loved to read what's going on with the baby with every week of development!

Cil, hope you wouldn't have to seek your mom's support for ttc, only for pg stuff! Sending you some :dust: as we'll.

As for me, I gotta confess, I did sign up for that Russian forum which is an analog of B&B. For some reason, I felt I had to, although I've been checking it out for a year already. And the same day I signed up, I met a Russian girl on there who was from Chicago too, going to the SAME clinic as mine and is also currently going through IVF only with a 1 day difference from me (she's one day ahead of me). We clicked instantly because of this weird coincidence, she gave me her phone number and we talked or like two hours last night! We've been comparing all the numbers and such, and we're very close in numbers and counts. I feel so excited to make friends with someone in real life who's going through the same thing. We won't meet until after the transfer but it would be awesome if we became real life bump buddies :)

Other than that, I don't really feel anything different much. OH is coming over, so I'll relax a little. I think my trigger shot will be on Tuesday (same as LH suge in natural cycle).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->