Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Thank you, thank you baby!!!! All of you have been so amazingly supportive through the whole thing! I love you, my closest strangers in the whole world!
I still can't believe it. :cloud9:

Youre very welcome!! Thats so beautiful 'closest strangers' lol!!

Im soooo happy for you its finally happening! How are you feeling? Symptom wise, bc i know youre probably jumping up n down lol...!!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't help it and I tested ten min ago with a FRER, and I can see the faintest line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had my son look at it and he saw it too! I can't believe it. Wow. Wow. Is it really happening? This is insane. Too bad I have to go to work now. I probably won't be able to concentrate. Please stick, little bean!

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Baby%20and%20Bump/7e72f744.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Faint line?! Are you crazy?! That's a great line!!

Youre very welcome!! Thats so beautiful 'closest strangers' lol!!

Im soooo happy for you its finally happening! How are you feeling? Symptom wise, bc i know youre probably jumping up n down lol...!!

I like that too! Cute. "closest stranger"

OMG OMG OMG OMG KAT THATS A HUGE BFP!!! WOW we KNEW IT!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!! yay!!

Man now I cant concentrate at work!! lol This is amazing!!! :) You started a trend, there are more to come!! :) :hugs:

Sure are sal! Who's next on the list? Who is what dpo? I'm 0 dpo lol..

Wow this is the best thing ever to come on and see this morning! Soooooo happy for you Kat, that's no faint line that's a good BFP!!!

Lol cil - 0dpo? Good luck catching the egg.

Afm - it's nice to have crosshairs but I think there is always something to stress about lol. I had another big dip today, will see if it comes back up tomorrow or I'd AF is coming. Either way I can't see those dips as a good thing

Kat - that is sooo exciting! OMG, I'm so happy for you!!!

Laura - don't give up hope until AF comes!

As for me - I decided on FF to just discard the OPKs because i got really confused, turns out (according to FF) that I O'd on CD 20, so I'm actually 6dpo today. which would make some kind of sense since I had a temp drop. but who knows...i'm just going to go with what FF tells me lol

Thank you, guys.

My first official beta test is next Monday the 23rd, days away.

I still have no symptoms whatsoever... and I told OH... I said: "Captain, congratulations, you now have two stripes!" (he was a captain back in Russia). He laughed and said: "Captains don't get stripes, they get stars" Than I said: "Ok, than you get two stars!" Than, like 20 min later, when the information settled into his brain, he calls back talking like a weirdo lol:"What do I have to do now? What do I do? I don't know what to do?" I am expecting a few more phonecalls throughout the day at different stages as he processess it more :)

Lol Kat that's funny. My DH was like that the first time, could just see him going through stages. First shock, then panic (even though it was planned lol) then acceptance and excitement.

How cute Kat :p Wonder how my OH will react... Have no idea!

Nice to see crosshairs. The second dip is strange.. hmm.. but your not out yet like Yum said! It could be anything actually.

Yum: Either 4 or 6 dpo, the dip looks good :) Hopefully it goes up tomorrow!

Laura, yeah, second dip is suspisious, but your charts sometimes do have a zig-zag pattern, so let's hope it's normal for your body and doesn't mean af is coming.

6 more to go ladies! We've had 4 bfp's already :) And that's since 3 months.

Hi Ladies!

Well sorry I've been away again. I came back ready to chat a few days ago then life got in the way! Busy with work and then sick with a stomach bug. Just managed to get back on today and had a quick catch up on what I've missed.... OMG! Karina I am so so happy for you:happydance:

What a great day to find my way back to the thread! Love and baby dust to all xxx

Welcome Louise! 5 more days and youll be joining her? :D how are you doing? Hope your stomaxh bug is gone soon..

I knowwww - so excited for Kat. Fx for a sticky bean! :thumbup: Hope you're starting a trend of April happiness, K.

I'm ready for some more celebrations. :happydance:

Cil - I'm 1 dpo. We are buddies again. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"