Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Mrska - OH no! I'm so sorry :( i know it will happen for you soon!

Kat - isn't it horrible waiting? it drives me crazy!

Sally - ms, gotta love it though? :)

As for me - yay for staying at a hight temp! w00t. I knew those OPKs were positive! :) I am officially in the TWW! This time thought, I'm going to not symptom check and just relax and try not to think about it.

Awesome yum!! Lets hope for a big fast positive ...!! No symptom check will prob be a hard one :p

MrsKA - So sorry. :(

Cil - I haven't yet either, maybe I did today. We shall see. Maybe your temp will go up soon and we can be buddies again. :)

Sally - Sorry you're feeling sick. :( At least it's for a good reason!

Kat - I vote #2!!!! :thumbup: Test Tuesday!

I'm hoping ovulation will have happened today. Kind of regretting not using some OPKs this cycle, bc I don't get a good ovulation dip when I'm on Clomid (I always have a really good drop the day of ovulation when I don't use it, though). When I overlay the last Clomid cycle to this one, though, it looks really similar. SOOO Fx for today to be O-day.

I'm getting pregnant this cycle. There is no other choice. And all of you are coming with me. :)

Positive OPK!!!!! Im over the moon, we bdt yesterday (the real thing) and will again. Our libido is great fpr the first time since ages. And im having a short cycle which is super!!
I feel so good atm..!!

Yum, Awesome tww starts now!!! :) Plus it will be your last ;) Stay positive hun I'm sending u lots of :dust: xxx And for symptom spotting, just remember that no symptoms is a good sign and like sunni she had a lot. So nothing is definite. It will be hard, good luck! xx

Bump! Im hoping you o d today too, at least this way the rest of you will be in tww together. :) So excited. And i love your attitude thats the way to go!!:) Need everyones BFP now!! xxx

Cil!! Love this!! Great libido (thanks Ginseng..that stuff is like rocket fuel..haha) and early cycle (seem to be following my pattern right to a BFP love whoop whoop) Good luck bding tonight again too!! xxx

Quick post from me. I'm on my phone so can't really check posts but sending lots of positive vibes out to everyone.

My chart is confusing me so much this cycle. Still no crosshairs. I had a huge dip yesterday then back up today. So now debating if I did O on cd14 this would be a good time for implantation dip but could also mean I was ovulating or could mean nothing at all.... Ugh

Quick post from me. I'm on my phone so can't really check posts but sending lots of positive vibes out to everyone.

My chart is confusing me so much this cycle. Still no crosshairs. I had a huge dip yesterday then back up today. So now debating if I did O on cd14 this would be a good time for implantation dip but could also mean I was ovulating or could mean nothing at all.... Ugh

I think it looks JUST like an implantation dip!! Fx!

No ovulation for me. I'm broken. :( Looks like it's time for a call to the fertility doc. I finished by Clomid about 15 days ago and still nothing. :dohh: Had good CM, but no temp rise. Maybe tomorrow...:wacko:

Laura i think cd14 looks like possible o. So this dip could be implantation. Fx'd hun! xxx

Bump Im sending lots of o vibes for you hun! ;) O is on its way! xxx

Crosshairs! finally! haha, the wait has truly begun! :) Ovulation CD22 just like i thought. but weirdly I'm not anxious this cycle like I have been all the other cycles. I'm very relaxed....wonder why?

Took a walk with oh and son today, and on our way back we were passing cv pharmacy, so couldn't resist the urge and bought two packs of frers. Now I have 7 frers in total, enough to test away before my beta :) I am bad I know. But it somehow makes me feel better just having them. I am a true poas addict lol

Laura, still think you Oed on 14th.

Yum, yey or crosshairs! I know the feeling :) I hope your temps will sty high!

Bump, I am sure o is just around the corner for you. But if you do go to fs, make sure it's a really good clinic, cause it sucks you in deep very fast.

Took a walk with oh and son today, and on our way back we were passing cv pharmacy, so couldn't resist the urge and bought two packs of frers. Now I have 7 frers in total, enough to test away before my beta :) I am bad I know. But it somehow makes me feel better just having them. I am a true poas addict lol

Laura, still think you Oed on 14th.

Yum, yey or crosshairs! I know the feeling :) I hope your temps will sty high!

Bump, I am sure o is just around the corner for you. But if you do go to fs, make sure it's a really good clinic, cause it sucks you in deep very fast.

Yah, there's actually only two REI doctors here, so not much of a choice. However, I have worked with one of them some and she also kind of acts as my mentor, so I know her relatively well and she is just fabulous. Plus, her IVF rate is 60% higher than the national average. :thumbup: Hopefully it won't come to that, but if so at least I know I have a good doctor on my side.

So I realized I had a day of watery cm that may not have been on cd17. I have had really mixed cm sense cd 15 it's like creamy but more watery. Anyway so I took that out as it could have been creamy and bam I got crosshairs for cd14. 8dpo! Lol

Laura, how awesome! And what a beautiful dip on day 22. Hope now you feel much better!

Bump, well it's great you have an RE that you already know and like. And yes, the success rate is a huge factor when choosing a clinic. Mistakenly, I haven't looked up the success rate or my clinic when I registered there but luckily it turned out to be good. The only thing I wish they had is a don't-bring-babies-with-you policy. Anyway, i hope you o very soon, i feel really bad seeing you upset and discouraged. Maybe tomorrow will be the happy o day for you, I certainly hope so. Hugs, sweety. Hang in there.

Laura, how awesome! And what a beautiful dip on day 22. Hope now you feel much better!

Bump, well it's great you have an RE that you already know and like. And yes, the success rate is a huge factor when choosing a clinic. Mistakenly, I haven't looked up the success rate or my clinic when I registered there but luckily it turned out to be good. The only thing I wish they had is a don't-bring-babies-with-you policy. Anyway, i hope you o very soon, i feel really bad seeing you upset and discouraged. Maybe tomorrow will be the happy o day for you, I certainly hope so. Hugs, sweety. Hang in there.

Oh see i like when they have the babes with them - makes me feel like it will happen or like the clinic is doing a good job. :) Plus if I end up doing REI I totally want my patients to bring their kiddos to visit. Makes the job that much more fulfilling. :)

I get it from this point of view, and I guess this is why they allow it as well. However, I saw a couple of times girls in the waiting room break down when the babies were there. There was no conflict, but I could def understand their pain. In Chicago, most clinics actually don't allow babies there for that very reason, so my clinic is kind of an exception to the rule. I'll admit it first, I do feel awkward seeing babies there. I guess people feel so different, and they can't satisfy all, but I am glad it's the only thing that bothers me, and not to an extreme point.

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't help it and I tested ten min ago with a FRER, and I can see the faintest line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had my son look at it and he saw it too! I can't believe it. Wow. Wow. Is it really happening? This is insane. Too bad I have to go to work now. I probably won't be able to concentrate. Please stick, little bean!

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Baby%20and%20Bump/7e72f744.jpg

Yaay temp spike!! That's great. Last month i had my O on CD24 :( Pfff... annoying!!!

Kat, testing tomorrow right?! :) Exciting!!

Hoping i'll get my temp spike tomorrow.

OMG OMG FAINT LINE??? Are you nuts? This aint no faint line!!! This is a visible super BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats hun, i knew it...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->