Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Thanks Cil, feeling a lot better now but just tired as it kept me awake for a lot of last night. Should be able to get on here to chat more often now as I will working at the computer most evenings.

I'm weirdly not thinking about being pg this month - can't believe I'm being so blase about it after the last three months of stressing:)

Louise - glad to see you back, hope you are feeling better,

I'm trying not to stress about my chart, its not like I have control over it so will just watch and see what happens. It's just odd but hoping the temp comes back up tomorrow. I keep feeling like its really possible this month and just want my chart to agree lol

OMG KAT !!!! Im SO SO SO excited for you! have been checking in to see how you were going ! Congratulations !!! and agree with the others that isnt a faint line !

Laura, i see you went up again! Now let's stay up :)

Louise: isn't it nice to relax and not think too much about ttc?! Wish i could do that too.. lol!

Dpo 1 guys! yes!! Had a temp spike. Finally my chart is looking steady. Nothing i can do anymore.. just waiting waiting waiting... Arrr... hate the waiting :( :p I want to poas so badly!!

:p Hold on girl, you ll be gettin your bfp soon.

Laura, you temps are rising!! Whcih mean crosshairs soon! :)

...Mr drs office just called first appointment was in exactly one week from today...now they are trying to pish it to the 2 of mai!! ahhhh This is INSANE!

Nooo way!!! Noobs.. they cant keep doing that. What did you say?

Hi ladies! Just catching up on posts after being out of town for a week.

OMG KAT -- YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Told them to figure their crap out because i wasnt taking another day off with OH. We both schedualed this! They said thye ll call back.

Ja - good to see you, how are you feeling?

Sally - hope they get their act together!

Yes my temp went up today but apparently not enough since FF took away my crosshairs. Oh well a rise is better then a fall so will try to be positive about it going up at all

I just noticed that if my temp goes up again tomorrow it gives me back my crosshairs so I feel better about it now

Hope it will get you your crosshairs back Laura! Anyhow i do think you ovulated, so even if you don't get them... you did ovulate imo :)

Sal: Sigh... have they calles back yet? Your right you shouldn't just say 'yes'. they have to figure something out to get you your appointment! This is crazy!

Karina how are you hun ? :p

Laura - I'm feeling great! I had my first real OB appointment today and got to hear the heartbeat/see the baby flipping around - so cool!

Hi ladies! Just catching up on posts after being out of town for a week.

OMG KAT -- YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Laura - I'm feeling great! I had my first real OB appointment today and got to hear the heartbeat/see the baby flipping around - so cool!

Wow, awesome, Ja!! I cannot believe you're already out of your first trimester. That is so great...seems like just yesterday you were getting a BFP. :winkwink:

Cil - I think I did too so keeping it cd14 in my mind, it's just nice when the chart agrees lol.

Ja - that's so exciting!!

Sally - wow, thats messed up, they shouldn't do that!

Laura - you did go up! don't worry, crosshairs will come back.

Cil - hope you stay up! I'll be watching your chart!

Kat - how is everything?

As for me - temp went straight back up! I'm crossing my fingers but i'm trying not to get too excited. I don't want to be disappointed again.

I took another test this morning, and the line was a little darker. Yep, I am gonna poas every day or every other day to make sure it's still there I feel like for as many bfns as I have seen, I need to look at the bfp as much as possible. I have a feeling that it's gonna go well, and now I am curious if it's one or two that stuck and if they are boys or girls.

I took another test this morning, and the line was a little darker. Yep, I am gonna poas every day or every other day to make sure it's still there I feel like for as many bfns as I have seen, I need to look at the bfp as much as possible. I have a feeling that it's gonna go well, and now I am curious if it's one or two that stuck and if they are boys or girls.

:happydance:

yayayayayayyayaya!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"