Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sal - hope you feel better hun!

Kat - if not this cycle, I'm going to go see a doctor.

Cil - I'm so glad your back!! This month is going to be our month!

Laura - haha don't you love how men are?

AFM - my temps are WEIRD this cycle! Don't know why?

Try sleeping with a half onion next to your head. It will relief your nose! Good luck hun.

Sally, nope, no symptoms at all yet, maybe soon, but looking at you, I am scared, I don't tolerate nausea well, start crying and behave like a baby, it would be embarrassing at work :( And not sure about the bump, since I gained so much weight in the past year, my belly already had a fake "bump". It really sucks cause only a year ago I was so skinny, and if I were to get pg than, the bump would have looked so cute... Now I will just look like a huge whale in a few months :(

Kat - I'm sure you will look beautifully pregnant.

Sally - for sinus relief I really suggest a sinus rinse. You can buy a kit and just mix the little packets of salt with warm water. It's odd at first but it saves me a lot of discomfort when I was pregnant. I was so stuffy and my sinuses just felt super dry and that is obviously safe for baby when medication isn't always.

I just have to share my amusing myself at the moment.
I just went pee then quickly drank a glass of water and peed again as soon as possible on a test (so it was diluted as possible) just to see if I would still get a line lol. Instant dark positive. Ah fun with tests.

Sal - hopefully it will be better by then, but yes if not then ask for something because being sick all the time is just exhausting. I had a doctor who I loved but for some reason didn't give anything for ms which is just so mean lol.

I feel I have reversed positions here, I am always telling people how its normal to not feel things early on and that no pregnancy is the same but I find myself worried by lack of morning sickness. I know that will come to bite me in the ass but being sick my entire last pregnancy actually gave me a bit of comfort. I always figured if I was sick then that meant baby was in there and thriving so now my mind keeps wondering does that mean this baby isn't because i'm not sick? Then I remember I had 1 night where I got really nauseated and threw up (could have been caused by a thousand different things) but if it was morning sickness it should have continued from then.

Six weeks?! How did you get further along than me?? :shrug: I'm only 5 tomorrow.

MrsK - That made me feel better to know yours was different each pregnancy. The scan just really depends on the doctor, I am living in a different town and have a new doctor so not sure what she will do but I would imagine if I dont know exactly and my cycles have been irregular that they will probably do a dating scan.

I knew exactly when I conceived my son and my doctor then did an early scan anyway (I didn't complain lol). So hoping so, waiting for them to call me back monday to schedule an appointment.

I didn't announce until around 15 weeks with my son and will wait until 12 weeks with this one but i'm already itching to tell!

Yah ours is very open to Ultrasound whenever we want, so that's fun. :) We'll have another one at 6 weeks. :happydance:

Kat - I'm sure you will look beautifully pregnant.

Sally - for sinus relief I really suggest a sinus rinse. You can buy a kit and just mix the little packets of salt with warm water. It's odd at first but it saves me a lot of discomfort when I was pregnant. I was so stuffy and my sinuses just felt super dry and that is obviously safe for baby when medication isn't always.

Second this! I worked as an allergy technician for a year and we highly recommending the nasal rinses.

Kat - None of that sad talk, you will be gorgeous pregnant!

Sal - Sorry you're not feeling well. :( Hope the MS eases soon.

Cil - SO happy you're back. I just feel like this is your month. Fx!

Yum - It's normal for temps to vary a lot during your period. That's okay - I bet they even out now.

I don't think I'm actually 6 weeks, I just put in lmp. Will be set back I am sure when I get a more accurate dating.

Hey preg girls, if you want to open a preg-topic please feel free to do so!:thumbup:

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to share something with you!!!

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/IMG_3449.jpg

I feel a little strange to be honest, I don't want to upset anyone as we were really aren't meant to be trying and I know how upsetting it is to see people falling pregnant by accident when you're trying so hard to get pregnant. I am excited but also a little apprehensive as I was meant to wait to try ! I am happy don't get me wrong but i'm not counting my chickens just yet.

Omg mrsk!!! Congrats! I know you weren't trying but things happen for a reason and I think it will be great for you and I'm sure everyone is thrilled for you. YAYYYY!

Omg, MrsKA!!! It's not upsetting at all that you weren't trying, as you have been trying PLENTY before this!! I am soooo happy for you! This is such a definite bfp!! Huge congrats! :happydance:

Thanks ladies, I am absolutely in shock ! I really didn't think it would happen ! I have had pretty much no symptoms ! aside from weird cervical position. I haven't felt sick or overly sore boobs or anything ! I have had light cramping and twinges though and a bit of random spotting so I hope this wee babe holds on !

Cil, i was hoping this thread would slowly transform from ttc to pg in the future, with everyone getting their bfp one by one. I do really really hope this is your month, and we all be cheering for you every step of the way. :hugs:

I know it can be normal but I'm spotting and it's got me very upset

What color is your spotting, and how heavy is it? It might be baby still implanting, or post-implantation spotting. Try to relax, and if possible call your gyno first thing tomorrow morning.

The first time was brown (like watery brown). Then it stopped fairly quickly, the second time was like dark reddish brown. Doesn't look like fresh blood but will be calling first thing in the morning.

Oh and only see it when I wipe, nothing on panties so not heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->