Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Lol I don't put much stoke in those gender swaying methods. I figure I will get whatever I am meant to have.

Kat I've just got back from bding! Sorry was that tmi?!?!?

Guess I'm just worried that I've already ovulated as today was the first time I tested.

Sal - hope the cold is short lived. Yay for no morning sickness though.

So I tested this morning, this crazy exhausting cycle has indeed resulted in a BFP!
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/laura_617/c9f5ef47.jpg

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!! Oh I'm so happy for you!

Yay Laura!!! I'm here to again to find you bfp and this time I have!

So happy for you x

I have a question... for various reasons I had not been doing my opk although meant to . Last cycle I got a positive on CD13 having checked every monrning since CD9. This cylce today - CD12 - is the first time life has managed to allow me to test and smiley face came up straight away. Am now worried that I've missed the egg... thoughts?

I think you didnt miss it - you caught it right in time!!!

Thank you all. Can't wait until everyone has a BFP!

Yep! Louise, Cil, Yum - statistically, at least one of you will get pg next! Hope all though!

Yum - cd7
Louise - cd11
Cil - cd3
MrsKA - end of cycle, on a tcc break, right?

Did I miss anyone?

Well i'm not ttc but I have to watch this month due to our whoopsie/malfunction so I am on CD 21 and 8DPO ! I highly doubt that I will get a BFP as it was quite far out from ovulation 4-5 days.

Kat - my DH convinced me to try one more time this month, but this month I'm eating way better, drinking grapefruit juice before O and then going to drink pomegranate juice after O like sally did. I'm not expecting a bfp but I'm not giving up just yet, something (not including my DH) is telling me to try one more time....

Sally, all I can say is that it should subside after 12 weeks...

Yum, do you have a plan what you going to do if it doesn't work this time. It's always scary to think "one last time"...

I'm back girls! Have to catch up with all the messages, but for now i've read Laura has a BFP wooohooo congrats!!!! I knew it would be a bfp, i just knew it!!! Now we have to wait to see how far a long you are. It could still be what we thought in the first place.

Kat a twin?? whoohoo two baby girls!!!!

Oh my god, you're finally back!!! Yey!!! Hope you had time to chill and get back to the positive spirits, lovely.

Sally - I understand exactly how you are feeling. I had ms so bad with my son. It started before I was late and continued my entire pregnancy. I really hope yours gets better or you find something that works. I've heard peppermint candy can help, as well as ginger and lemon.
I tried all those with no luck but hopefully it will work for you.

Funny thing is once I told DH I was indeed pregnant he panicked that something is wrong because I'm not throwing up lol.

Thank u cil! You know I hadn't even thought about the how far along thing, I was just assuming that the new O date was correct. It's a difference of being due December 28th or January 9th.

Hugs Sal, being sick is awful. If it's been lots worse over the last couple of days and you also have other ill symptoms maybe it's not ms that's making you so sick at the moment - could be something like gastric flu?

Sal - hopefully it will be better by then, but yes if not then ask for something because being sick all the time is just exhausting. I had a doctor who I loved but for some reason didn't give anything for ms which is just so mean lol.

I feel I have reversed positions here, I am always telling people how its normal to not feel things early on and that no pregnancy is the same but I find myself worried by lack of morning sickness. I know that will come to bite me in the ass but being sick my entire last pregnancy actually gave me a bit of comfort. I always figured if I was sick then that meant baby was in there and thriving so now my mind keeps wondering does that mean this baby isn't because i'm not sick? Then I remember I had 1 night where I got really nauseated and threw up (could have been caused by a thousand different things) but if it was morning sickness it should have continued from then.

oh and ive now joined the smoothie with my ticker but its probably not correct as I just used LMP.

Where is everyone in their cycles now?

Ohh Sal ! I had shocking MS with my first as well ! I lost 6kgs ! all I can say is if you're not even able to keep water down to call your mw or go to the doctors as they may need to give you intravenous fluids but don't panic too much about not being able to keep food down, baby isn't big enough to need you to eat all the time at the moment.

Laura will be interesting to see how far along you really are !! do they do early scans where you are from ? with my first pregnancy like you I was sick from almost the day of conception (crazy I know but I was very ill) and with my second I didnt get any MS until 8 weeks and with my third I was sick from around 5 weeks ! so each pregnancy is definitely different !

AFM - My temp is doing things it doesn't normally do (as in it's never hit 36.8 before and it hasn't risen like it is, it tends to start dipping down towards the end) , I had spotting yesterday aswell at 8DPO BUT this happened last cycle too except on 9DPO, I have spotting for around 4 days before my AF arrives so I can't read into it too much. I'm in a really hard place cos I don't want/ shouldn't be getting pregnant but the other half still wants it really bad ! I guess it's not the worse place to be as I will be happy either way, it will be a massive relief if i'm not but i'll be super happy (albeit a bit scared) if I am ! It's hard not knowing how you feel though especially when it changes daily !

MrsK - That made me feel better to know yours was different each pregnancy. The scan just really depends on the doctor, I am living in a different town and have a new doctor so not sure what she will do but I would imagine if I dont know exactly and my cycles have been irregular that they will probably do a dating scan.

I knew exactly when I conceived my son and my doctor then did an early scan anyway (I didn't complain lol). So hoping so, waiting for them to call me back monday to schedule an appointment.

I didn't announce until around 15 weeks with my son and will wait until 12 weeks with this one but i'm already itching to tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->