Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I'm here to find out Laura's bfp and no test?! Can't believe it:dohh: Now I have to wait until tomorrow:coffee:

Where's Cil?

Sorry to cil about AF (incase she reading but not able to reply).

Lol no worries my DH knows he did bad.

Love the gender games like that. Because we stayed team yellow there were a lot of those at my baby shower and the needle and thread one was correct.

Oh someone did that with me when I was pg. Predicted a girl!

Wow, going to try that tonight :)

That sucks bad, wanna give our baby girl a big hug! Cil, we are all here waiting for you to come back and do your next cycle with you again. Hope you are ok and your vacation is distracting you. :hugs:

As expected not much seen on ultrasound today.

So, they repeated a beta: 3659...I'm only 17dpo.

10dpo hCG: 83.7
12dpo hCG: 311.7, Prog: 177
17dpo hCG: 3659

Literature says you should see be able to see a gestational sac at 1500 hCG...I have no idea what's going on. I wish that lady wouldn't have accidentally scheduled me too soon, now I'm just overly worried.

Ectopic: Unlikely with good hCG doubling times.
Molar: Possible, but hCG is a little low for a molar.
Multiples: I have no idea.

:dohh: I just want to know what is going on.

BBA, well I am not surprised they couldnt see much as it is super early, average first u/s is usually a 21dpo. And I will be shocked if you end up with a singleton, as those levels are oh so twinny :) mine at 17dpo was 871, and I thought that was high...

BBA, well I am not surprised they couldnt see much as it is super early, average first u/s is usually a 21dpo. And I will be shocked if you end up with a singleton, as those levels are oh so twinny :) mine at 17dpo was 871, and I thought that was high...

At this point I just hope there is one...or two...in there...and not more or less. :nope:

My worry is not because I expected to see something, I didn't. I know it's early, but it's still jarring to be told there's nothing there. Rationally, I expected it and even tried to argue them out of doing it...but emotionally it's scary.

I miss Cil. Can I just grant BFPs and Health Pregnancies to everyone? :(

Bump, i am sure it's there. Every day is such a big developement step for the little bean inside you that you will see it next time for shre! When exactly is your next u/s?

Aw bump I know it's stressful but that is so early that I am sure it's there. I am thinking you could have twins though.

My DH is trying to land in the dog house I think lol. I give him points for effort as he decided to be nice and run out this evening to make sure we had tests. I told him FRER and he came back with ept (blue dye!). Lol apparently to a man a test is test. I will take them and if I get positives will accept it.

haha Hubby has done that to me too ! he was so embarrassed even buying it so I think he just swiped the nearest one ! can't wait to see !!!

BBA - Don't panic ! everyone is different and the hcg may be on the high side but doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong , when is your next U/S ?

Just a quick question for everyone sorry it's tmi, is yellow cm a sign of pregnancy ? I noticed it today and I NEVER get it ! also my cervix feels like its tilted right down, I can't even feel the opening like normal, its not up high though like it is with ovualtion its like medium to low. Also I normally can feel a lump on it but that has disappeared as well ??? i'm very very confused. Ever since checking my cervix I have never had this happen before.

Sal - hope the cold is short lived. Yay for no morning sickness though.

So I tested this morning, this crazy exhausting cycle has indeed resulted in a BFP!
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/laura_617/c9f5ef47.jpg

Yay Laura!!! I'm here to again to find you bfp and this time I have!

So happy for you x

I have a question... for various reasons I had not been doing my opk although meant to . Last cycle I got a positive on CD13 having checked every monrning since CD9. This cylce today - CD12 - is the first time life has managed to allow me to test and smiley face came up straight away. Am now worried that I've missed the egg... thoughts?

Funny thing is I was checking when DH and I bd and apparently it was the day after O. If shettles method works (not that we were even trying it) that means I would be more likey to have a boy.

Louise - sorry but I don't do opks so I have no idea but would think a smiley face means you are having a surge and about to ovulate?
Hopefully someone else comes on and helps more.

Louise, get bding!!!!!! No you haven't missed it yet. You should be ovulation withing 36 hours of your first smiley. But I think (might be worng, but think not), you do not ovulate while still having a smiley on a digi o test. So good luck, and let's make some babies!!!

Laura, this test is awesome! Congrats again, and the Shettles method, as I read, is not very reliable, so I think it's still 50/50 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->