Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Omg mrska!!! Things happen for a reason for sure!! It was meant to be this way. Congrats dear! How is your OH taking it? I'm so happy we have another bfp!!

Thnx Kat!
I meant I just wanted to say I don't mind you talking about baby stuff! Just in case you thought so! I like those stories and want to see baby bumps :)

Laura, no cramps? I'm sure its implantation. But of course can't harm to call the docs to ask! Good luck!

OH my God Mrska!!!!! HUge congrads!!! wow, like everyone else said. THere was a reason u were supposed to be preg this cycle. Maybe lack of stress helped? either way congrads dear! xxx

Wow Mrs KA congratulations! Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy.

Now we just need Cil, Yum and me to get a bfp for the full set. I really hope it happens soonxxx

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to share something with you!!!

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/IMG_3449.jpg

I feel a little strange to be honest, I don't want to upset anyone as we were really aren't meant to be trying and I know how upsetting it is to see people falling pregnant by accident when you're trying so hard to get pregnant. I am excited but also a little apprehensive as I was meant to wait to try ! I am happy don't get me wrong but i'm not counting my chickens just yet.

WOW! That is amazing! Huge congrats.

I know it can be normal but I'm spotting and it's got me very upset

Oh no Hun, keep us posted! That must be scary!

AFM: Ob appointment one week from today and hopefully a 6w3d ultrasound next week. I'm not cramping much anymore, no symptoms really. Kinda nerve-wrecking. Craving limes like crazy - seriously been eating them like oranges.

We told my parents this weekend - they're so excited!!

Well what a morning I've had! I called my doctor, I have a new doctor who I've only seen once before but they were completely unhelpful. Would tell me anything about what spotting could be and refused to see me. Then after scheduling my initial appointment they threw in "we no longer allow children in our office" so I threw back "then I no longer feel the need to come to your office". So while I completely understand many places don't like having kids there I think an OBs office should be a family friendly place.
I then spent the next hour searching for a new doctor that allows kids and accepts my insurance.

Found one who seems very nice and highly rated. They scheduled my initial appointment for may 30th and had a long conversation with me about my spotting (how much, what it looked like, with cramps or not) and they said if it starts again I can call to be seen sooner but it sounds perfectly normal and nothing at all to be concerned about.

Oh I also asked about an early scan for dating (as it varies dr to dr) and they said its possible will have to talk to dr at my appointment about it.

Yey, Laura, for your first appt and a new doc! Good job!

Sally, can you take meds for bronchitis while pg?

Bump, so exciting to start telling relatives, isn't it?

Cil, are you continuing with your vitamins?

Louise, Yum, how are you doing, girls, and where are you in your cycles?

Get well Soon hun! :( Sucks you are this sick... darn.... wish it to go away soon!!! Big Hug!

What are you ladies doing differently this cycle?

I truly think my BFP was from the prayers (and Clomid), however, I was also on my second month of Evening Primrose Oil and Royal Jelly.

Plus PreSeed - HIGHLY recommend that!

Mrska! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! Everyone deserves their bfp so don't feel bad. :)

Thank you to all who are wishing me, cil, and louise luck! I'm rooting for all three of us as well!

Bump - I'm drinking grapefruit juice everyday before O, and then once I O I'm going to be drinking pomegranate juice. I'm also off FertilAid and back on normal pre-natal vitamins. and since it's so hard to keep nutrients cuz of my pcos, I'm also drinking nutrient rich shakes to help keep more nutrients in my body. I'm not stressing at all this cycle and not really expecting a bfp.

Kat - I'll be on CD 12 tomorrow.

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/IMG-20120507-00583.jpg

Royal jelly is still on the menu (missed a few weeks though) vitamins for OH, grapefruit and pomegranate. Don't know whether to chart or not.. don't feel like it to be honest.

Oh yah ! took the second tests in my two back and they are definitely darker than 2 days ago ! I just wanted to see some progression so I knew my levels were rising ! yah ! I know each test is different but with the clear blue it was barely positive, actually it went barely positive then faded away but today its a very clear + sign, the FRER (called Discover tests here) is a darker too yah !

Come on O for Yum ! do you usually see a progression before a positive with OPK's ? it was always the case with me

Yep, I also always had a progression, and the a very fast progression fading away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->