Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Lovely starting pics, can't wait to see lovely bumps.

And no yum I am overweight as well lol won't be sharing bump pics, unless I get nice and round later on.

I am overweight too lol! I actually did take a few pics but thought they were horrible, but I think I will still try to take one and share just for history. I am not bloaty just all fat. Oh well, I think after I give birth, I will start to work out fiercely!

Love the pics!! Wish we could make this thread private sometimes so everyone would feel comfortable with showing their picture. I think size doesn't matter and everyone is beautiful the way they are! Think we all agree on that one, so there is no shame on this board, heehee!

I agree with Cil, you ladies are all lovely!! :) xxx KAt you are almost a bluberry!! Whoohooo

Cil I hope with the not trying not preventing this cycle you will get the same result as MrsKA when she didn't try :)

I agree Cil, everyone is beautiful!!

As for me - well, I took another opk this morning and it was very light, then I compared it to all the other opks and well...I think yesterday was the most positive opk. Thank god tho, we did BD yesterday!! I even temped and it went up a little. But I really think yesterday was it, what do you girls think?!?!

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/test3.jpg

Yes, I'd say bd today for sure as soon as possible, since it is still light. However, I do think that your surge was yesterday, and you may have o'd this morning, so the egg is still there.

Sal - well, cause of my pcos, my opks never turn out as dark sadly.

Kat - I definitely BDed this morning lol hopefully I caught the egg...

Ok, so now the tww starts!! Good job, you did great, covered all your basis, so now we just wait!!

Great Yum!! TWW along with Louise! Good luck babes, fingers crossed for you!! I'm no way near the TWW. Damn long cycles. Hope this one will be as short as last month!

Ehh - definitely not positive yet, but could've missed it later in the day or something. Mine never had a good progression, it'd be up and down and finally turn positive. I'd keep testing.

The OPKs made me crazy though, we had the best luck (and best-timed BD for ovulation) the cycles we just charted and checked cervical mucus.

Yay for tww ladies, and Cil Hope this cycle is nice annd short for you! xxx sending you all lots of :dust: ladies!! xxxx

bump, I've been testing all my OPKS early in the morning, so its possible it did get darker later on that day, but at least I did BD that day :)

Cil - I'm praying you have a shorter cycle hun! I know exactly how that feels to have long cycles, its sooo frustrating. But fingers crossed for you!!

Also, I know how its rude to ask how old a woman is lol, but I'm so curious to know, how old is everyone? (of course you don't have to answer if you dont want to)

bump, I've been testing all my OPKS early in the morning, so its possible it did get darker later on that day, but at least I did BD that day :)

Cil - I'm praying you have a shorter cycle hun! I know exactly how that feels to have long cycles, its sooo frustrating. But fingers crossed for you!!

Also, I know how its rude to ask how old a woman is lol, but I'm so curious to know, how old is everyone? (of course you don't have to answer if you dont want to)

I have no issues being asked my age. I am 29, hitting the big 30 next month.

Thanks yum! Curious to see how your temp goes up.

I'm 23.

I'm 24

I got my blood results back from yesterday and they went for 63 on Tuesday to 200 on Thursday ! wooohooo looking good !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->