Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

lol I feel so young, I'm only 21!

Mrska - Congrats hun!! that's so great!! :D

Hehehe don't feel young Yum ! I had my first when I was 18 and my second at 21 !

I'm surprised at how many of us are young, in New Zealand the average age for marriage is 30 and for having a baby is 31 ! I am considered really young to be married with 2 kids !

Hehehe don't feel young Yum ! I had my first when I was 18 and my second at 21 !

I'm surprised at how many of us are young, in New Zealand the average age for marriage is 30 and for having a baby is 31 ! I am considered really young to be married with 2 kids !

thats funny its really quiet the opposite here. Especially in my town and my family its normal to get married young and have kids. I'm treated like I am ancient sometimes for waiting so long. DH and I have only been married 2 years (together 9 but just waited for the marriage) and had our first when I was 28 so here I am a dinosaur which is silly to me lol.

I am a blueberry)) I remember when Sally was a blueberry, it was so exciting!

Congrats Kat! :D

Sal: i don't get it :S Some people are so weird sometimes? I have no idea what goes on their minds. Isn't she being pushed by someone to react the way she does? It's so weird that she does that out of the blue.

Sal, that's just awful. I don't get it either. You guys never had a conversation about your friendship before? I used to have a very very close friend, but we had problems all along, tried to work it out, but didn't work, we both didn't understand what was bothering the other one. And one day, with no warning, she stopped answering calls or texts. It's been two years now, and it still hurts to remember. And I still dont know the reason why! She did it before, many years ago, just disappeared for couple of years, and than came back like nothing happened. Now I feel like she will never come back and it's over. Some people are just strange. How could your friend at one point loved you as much as to make you a god mother, and than only a year later she turned around so much? Weird. Hope you can let go of the hurt feelings in time.

aw I'm so sorry Sal. Dont worry, I'm named Godmother to one of my old friend's baby who is going to be born at any day now and she is kind of keeping me out as well. She didn't tell me that she was going to have a baby shower or when, I had to find out from a friend of hers on facebook. And by that time, I didn't have the money to go up (i'm an hour and a half away form her) for it. I kept asking her what her name was going to be, and I somehow was the last to know about it. It just sucks, I feel like this isn't going to work out and it's sad because I really want to be godmother, but it's hard to be when I keep getting shut out. So I completely understand what you're going through Sally.

Is she suffering from some sort of postnatal depression ???

Wow, Sal - so sorry you're dealing with this right now. That seems so odd. I wonder what's going on??

But, you're right, her loss - and soon enough your little one will be here and you won't care about anything else!! :happydance:

Hey girls, i had 1 ovulationtest home and decided to do today just to use it. Was positive. So I know I'm already out this month bc we had sex yesterday but the didn't finish in me so... Won't bd again these days as its not weekend.. soo... No accidental bfp for me.

How are you, yum and Louise?

I agree with Sal! You still have a chance to catch that eggy! Go for it!! Fingers crossed for you hun!

As for me - well I'm pretty sure I O'd on CD14, my temps have been up and are steadily rising. I guess, I really am in TWW?

I can't just try - he can't do it! It's as simple as that. I would want to - but he just can't... :(

Chart is looking good Yum. Steady and still high! This is your month babe!!

Sorry Cil I must have missed something, why can't OH BD ? no worries if its private !

Exciting Yum !!! when will you test ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->