Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Well he's not really a high libido type of guy.. and usually when he finishes he needs atleast 2 days to be able to finish again. This month i wanted to see what happened if i wouldn't chart or use OPK and let our nature work. Well, we BD't perfectly on our own. (without me checking on things) but unfortunately he couldn't finish inside me. (he can sometimes but not always)

How are you feeling ?

I'd like an update on everyone! :D

That's too bad, but I find it all too common, as most my men in the past were like that... I am glad though to see you're not stressed or obsessed, hopefully better luck next month. And your cycle is shorter, so that's nice!

AFM, nothing new, very tired but no other symptoms still, not that I am asking for them. This Thursday I am going to my perminant obgyn doctor at the hospital of my choice. Not sure if they will give me another u/s, but I hope so. And sorry to complain, but I am so freakin sick of those vaginal suppositories (progesteron called Endometrin). I gotta do it 3 times a day, and this stuff is so gross, it constantly leaks out with burning sensation. I also do the estrogen patches every two days on my belly. I still have to do all that until 10-12 weeks, so still a long way to go.

Oh ok I get it now Cil !

AFM got my bloods back and they were at 1600 yesterday at 4 weeks and 4 days so they have doubled every 32 hours ! Nurse mentioned they were a bit high ??? Kat what were your hcg results and when were they taken ??? I don't think it'd be twins but I don't want to think ectopic either yikes !

MrsKA, congrats again, that number looks great! Mine was 288 at 14dpo, 871 at 17dpo, and than 1739 at 19dpo.

Mrska - that's great hun! It just might be twins maybe. And also I plan to not test till about 10 dpo at least.

As for me - Well I temped again this morning and FF decided (like I kept expecting) that I O'd on CD 14, so right now I'm 5 dpo, yesterday I was 4. But yesterday night I had a pregnancy dream, very vivid. And this morning I had 2 vivid dreams, to the point where I could feel what was in the dream.

Woo hoo, congrats MrsKA! How great. Just catching up on posts - I have been super busy work-wise and haven't logged on here in a couple of weeks. Glad to see everyone is doing well!

Sal: wow exciting! Will you get pics? I'd love to see your baby bean!! Thanks for the hugs girl :thumbup:

Kat: Cute ticker indeed! It's so cute to see two little ones... Can't wait for these weeks, months to go by and watch all of you grow!! It's such a miracle :flower:

Yum: I think it's CD13 still.. But then again - 1 dpo more or less doesn't matter! Temps are super steady. This has to mean something!! :happydance:

MrsKa: Congrats on your numbers!! Must be a strong little bean in there :thumbup:

Ja123: how's the babybump going? :baby:

Hi everyone,

Lot's going on! Mrs KA sooo could be twins!

I have to dash now as lots of work to do - good luck with your scan Sal, can't wait to see pics xxx

Hi girls! Yes, I am starting to have somewhat of a bump, although I think it likely looks to most people like I've just gained weight... not really sure! I have four more weeks until the gender appointment. I just did the "needle and thread" gender predictor thing - has anyone ever done it? I know it's just a fun old wives tale, but I'd be curious to know how often it's correct - it's definitely weird, as I certainly wasn't moving the string at all!

Hey Ja123 ! lovely to see you ! heheh well I guess that test has a %50 chance of being right ! so what was the outcome ???

Yikes I don't know if I could handle twins, have two little girls, a business and a house to run ! 2 babies is a scary thought. I have no twins in my family anyway so it would have to be an eggy splitting kinda thing which is quite uncommon I think ?

Ja - I had it done at my baby shower and it was correct for me. I don't put a lot of stock in those things but they are fun!

I agree with mrsk on the twins. I think they are adorable but I don't want twins and would probably be very scared if I were having them, that being said I would adjust and love them of course. Twins is always on my mind as I know your chances increase as you hit 30 and I'm 30 next month plus my mom is a twin so I know genetically it's there.

Cil - aw thank you hun! I also forgot to mention, I've been exhausted these past few days, I mean dead tired. Fall asleep super early and even feel tired enough for naps during the day. And I never have been like that. Maybe its a sign? :) how are you??

How's everyone else? I'm sorry I'm super tired and about to head off to bed, so i can hardly read anything right now lol

Sal - glad baby is doing well. Sorry you are bummed, I don't blame you. I know my date will be set back from what my ticker shows and it's like you lost time. Are they going to do another scan in a couple weeks then?

Yum - thats my only symptom even now, just dead tired all the time, fingers crossed!

thanks Kat and Louise! I had a big temp dip today and I am 6/7dpo today...so maybe this is implantation?

Sal - your baby looks so great! When do you find out the gender?!

Sal, baby looks so cute already. Sorry your're measuring small but it may mean you'll getr another scan in a few weeks!

Yum - tiredness sounds like a good symptom :babydust: to you

AFM - no symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"