lovely ladies due early February :D

I would appreciate it if girl child would remove her foot from between my ribs. But other than that I'm feeling pretty good today. Went to bed at 9:30 last night and didn't get up until 6:30... besides the 3 bathroom breaks.

Feeling good. Glad to be busy at work because my husband is telling me Evil Weeble #1 is being a demon child today. He was in rare form before I left for work as it was.

stupidly tired omg!!!

i forgot our water is shut off til tomorrow morning... ididnt prepare. hopefully theres waterbottles in the front closet ive been too lazy to get up and check

how u?

I think this child is confused. One day he's playing in my ribs. Today, he's so low I was told I look like I'm walking with a load in my pants! :haha:
I think hubby is going to let me set up the swing tomorrow! :D

How did the issue with the water go? -Lost my track of thought. {edit}

Feeling good. Glad to be busy at work because my husband is telling me Evil Weeble #1 is being a demon child today. He was in rare form before I left for work as it was.

Woohoo for feeling good! :)

How do you think your husband will cope with 2 children? :)

No idea how he'll cope. He was seriously stressed about it yesterday with Gabriel being so bad, but he won't have a choice, so I'm sure he'll manage same as any stay at home parent.

No idea how he'll cope. He was seriously stressed about it yesterday with Gabriel being so bad, but he won't have a choice, so I'm sure he'll manage same as any stay at home parent.

He can't be that bad of a child. He could be a lot worse. I'm kinda wondering myself as to how I am going to cope with 2 kids. O.O Not to mention in a couple years, having to get a bigger car! :dohh:
Why couldn't I just have a girl? Would be less money in the end. :haha:

He's not that bad. It's the, "When he's good, he's very, very good and when he is bad he is horrid." Pretty much when he's bad, he makes sure to get it all out of his system. Most of the time he's actually pretty good and he's fairly independent at times, so I'm hoping he'll help out and not be too jealous of Samuel. The hardest part of dealing with him is that from even before he was born he's been going full steam ahead and never stops. It's exhausting.

stupidly tired omg!!!

i forgot our water is shut off til tomorrow morning... ididnt prepare. hopefully theres waterbottles in the front closet ive been too lazy to get up and check

how u?

I think this child is confused. One day he's playing in my ribs. Today, he's so low I was told I look like I'm walking with a load in my pants! :haha:
I think hubby is going to let me set up the swing tomorrow! :D

How did the issue with the water go? -Lost my track of thought. {edit}

its sorted. over 12 hours not being able to flush toilet tho?? not cool. it smelled like an outhouse in here. its not like i can cut back on bathroom visits atm :haha::haha:

my lil girl is all over the place too. and shes most violently active when im just about to drift off to sleep...

:hi:

I know this thread was started last month (I just read through the whole thing... I must be bored!!! :haha:) but I didn't see it until now!

Hello everyone!

hows everybody doing? im feeling enormo today like my bellys going to pop out of its skin:wacko: had MW appointment yesterday bellys measuring 32. baby is currently sitting breech. my BP was super low 80/60. went over my birth plan. picked up some raspberry leaf tea tonite im just about to try my first cup

went to walmart and got the last few bits, a pack of newborn diapers to finish off my hospital bag. also grabbed some cloth reusable breast pads? i never knew they had them just noticed tonite and grabbed. seems much better idea than than throwaways. i tested them out theyre super soft

hows everybody doing? im feeling enormo today like my bellys going to pop out of its skin:wacko: had MW appointment yesterday bellys measuring 32. baby is currently sitting breech. my BP was super low 80/60. went over my birth plan. picked up some raspberry leaf tea tonite im just about to try my first cup

went to walmart and got the last few bits, a pack of newborn diapers to finish off my hospital bag. also grabbed some cloth reusable breast pads? i never knew they had them just noticed tonite and grabbed. seems much better idea than than throwaways. i tested them out theyre super soft

I use the cotton ones and they are amazing to say the least! With my first, I was constantly having to keep disposeable ones with me and I swear, they were a pain to keep track of and just seemed like a waste of money. I invested in 3 sets just in case because of washing and what not. I have used one set for the past few weeks and they are great! The best part is, they don't leak through either!

I have been getting some pretty uncomfortable BH and as of 2 weeks ago, little yoshi was head down. 2 weeks for my 34w appointment then 2 weeks for 36w and a growth scan! I can't elieve on how fast this pregnancy has come. Christmas is soo soon and then there is all but wait...and wait some more.

I'm really having an issue with whether or not to have my son stay with my mother for 3-4 weeks. She will be coming to the hospital to see the new baby but having the one person that makes my days more enjoyable and time fly isn't going to be there. I also promised hubby just some "us" time before the new baby gets here so we can re-bond. Also, after 36w, I'm not sure on what the plan of attack is for birth.

I've never leaked, so never needed breast pads.
I was pretty sure Samuel was head down and starting to drop from the change in my belly and the fact that everything was more comfy for me. Plus, getting a lot more CM discharge. Did a quick check in the shower this morning and sure enough I could feel his head down there. No idea when he'll decide to show, but sure does look like it'll be before his due date even if it's not as early as with Gabriel.

what exactly is rasberry leaf tea suppose to do?
and how did you check to see if Samuel was head down?
lol i'm so lost.

Raspberry leaf tea is tea made from raspberry leaves. It's supposed to tone the uterus, so that the contractions in the 2nd stage of labor are more effective; therefore, shortening your labor.
As for head down. I generally can just tell from kicks and bump position, but I just did a quick internal (hence in the shower) to see if I could feel his head down near my cervix. Basically it'll feel hard and round. :haha: I think because I've done this before I'm more aware of what's going on.

so rasberry leaf tea is safe to drink at this stage?
and ohh, well i will leave that up to my doc lol i wouldn't really know what i'm looking for. interesting though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->