• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

lovely ladies due early February :D

Farida!!!!! :hi: hehe. How's the studying going?

Hey!! :wave:

It is going great! hard work but totally worth it! I will probably take some time off when bubsy is here! :) But I am happy about it xxx

How are you doing?

I'm getting better. Biting my nails off for my appointment on the 28th to see how my fluid levels are going. 3rd tri is going to fly by. Can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here and Hallowsween feels like it was yesterday. :wacko: Time is really flying by!
On a side note, I think that there is only a couple of us here all from 1st tri. That I remember anyways! :haha:

Hi Everyone :)

Just wanted to say hello, were due our lil man on the 7th of feb :) my son was 10 days overdue and i had to be brought in and induced so im just assuming the same type of thing will happen this time.

Hope your all well xx

Just wanted to say hello, were due our lil man on the 7th of feb :) my son was 10 days overdue and i had to be brought in and induced so im just assuming the same type of thing will happen this time.

Hope your all well xx

No no. :( I hope not! :hi:

Can't believe Feb babies are in their 3rd Tri! I'm not there for another week or so but will be stalking til then :flower: congrats ladies for being on the home stretch!

I was originally due Feb 3rd, then they changed it to feb 14th and then the 13th. I've been for multiple scans as my dates don't match my LMP in the slightest, my HCG dropped early in pregnancy and I have a previa. NOW they are telling me I'm due between the 9th and the 14th but leaning towards in between those dates. BAH, I don't even have a real due date anymore :( I decided I am due the 13th of Feb lol. At my scan yesterday LO was measuring 26 weeks 3 days but the one before she was measuring dead on for me to be due on the 13th.

You are due early Feb! :haha: I say the 11th! :D hehe.
My scans don't match my LMP either. It was the first one I had in 2 years! >< I just counted 14 days from the end of it and tuh dah! Impregnated I became.
Boo that you can't really get a date. I would hate not even having a bias day to plan off of. :/

The 11th sounds just as good lol. It is kind of frustrating they won't give me a date lol, especially if they end up needing to do a CS because of the previa!

Hi Ladies,

I am due early Feb with a little girl - no names chosen yet, but still plenty of time or at least that is what I keep telling myself, hubby is ready to pick a name - but so far nothing has stuck! Enjoying this pregnancy so far, even though I am still suffering with sickness as well as looking after a cruising 10 month old baby boy.

With dates, I hadnt had a period since before I had my little boy so during the first part of my pregnancy I had no idea of dates at all! Here in the UK, they go off your first scan, and I was told from my sonographer that measurements taken between approx 10-13 weeks are the best time to date a pregnancy. My little girl has always measured bigger in subsequent scans (my boy was a big boy too), however they have not changed my date - she is currently measuring 11 days bigger. But in truth even though my little boy measured big the whole way through my pregnancy he still came late (nearly a week), so unfortunately size doesnt mean they will come to meet you a little sooner.. :)

Nice to meet all you ladies x

It is going great! hard work but totally worth it! I will probably take some time off when bubsy is here! :) But I am happy about it xxx

How are you doing?

I'm getting better. Biting my nails off for my appointment on the 28th to see how my fluid levels are going. 3rd tri is going to fly by. Can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here and Hallowsween feels like it was yesterday. :wacko: Time is really flying by!
On a side note, I think that there is only a couple of us here all from 1st tri. That I remember anyways! :haha:

Yes it already feels like this first week is already over :o

And actually, in the february love bugs there are so many more from first tri! I came here and was like OMG so many new ladies due that month where were you in our group hahaha

I am so so so excited for all of us and I can't wait for the tears that will come knowing you ladies and me have started our birth stories! Hoping they are all happy tears ofc! :kiss:

How are you doing?

Yes it already feels like this first week is already over :o

And actually, in the february love bugs there are so many more from first tri! I came here and was like OMG so many new ladies due that month where were you in our group hahaha

I am so so so excited for all of us and I can't wait for the tears that will come knowing you ladies and me have started our birth stories! Hoping they are all happy tears ofc! :kiss:

:blush: ummmm........I think I posted there like maybe 3x this whole pregnancy. Just found it hard to track and keep up on so I went solo.
I'm surprised that I haven't found everyone from 1st tri. I know sweetpea is on the Facebook page and there's a few here who straggle too.
Be free and go your own way I say. :laugh2:
Oh my! I don't want to think of my birth story! :haha: I definitely won't have the time in the first week or so to do it! :wacko:

I'm due Feb 4th with my first! It's a girl! We're naming her Julia Caitlin. Half of me is so glad that this pregnancy has gone by so fast, and the other half of me is terrified because I feel like I'm running out of time!

Our little one is due on the 5th of feb and we dont know what we are having little one wouldnt let us see :( but we have our names picked xx

Hi Ladies! first post here! im due 10th feb! cant believe third tri is here!!!xx

Hope your all well xx

No no. :( I hope not! :hi:

lol i hope not too!.. but if i think it will be the same and i go early and on my own what a fab bonus that would be! :)

Hi everyone, coming over from 2nd tri - Due Feb. 11th, having a little girl :)

I'm due 1st feb and this is my first post in 3rd trimester! Can't believe I'm here already!!

i dunno if anyone started a thread yet for this, ill admit i didnt look past the first page...:blush: anywhooo starting a thread for all of us jus coming over to the third tri, due early Feb. im a few days shy still but imma be away for the weekend :haha:

my due date is Feb.10, expecting my first, a girl Annaleigh Sienna :cloud9:

my H has guessed she'll be a week early, and im saying she'll be a few days late. we'll see whose right :haha:

We have the same due date! :) This is baby number 2 for me (3 for OH), after my broody factor went through the roof immediately after Lily was born! We're expecting a boy this time, and at the moment his name changes every day.. All we know for sure is that his middle name will be Andrew after my dad, as this is the first boy in my side of the family. Xx

just found out today that my placenta has moved up and baby is a healthy 2.8 lbs! :) i might not be able to get the epidural considering my blood platelet count is steadily decreasing but other than that everything is going good.
hope all of you ladies are doing well.

I'm due February 7th! But it will most likely be sooner. I'm not sure when they'll schedule my section because I have GD and some other complications and my LO is quite big already. =( But I am going to push for NO EARLIER than 37 weeks, and definitely try to hold out til 39 weeks if they'll let me!! Those two weeks are so crucial for lungs so I'm hoping I can go til then.

How are you doing?

i didnt stumble across this page until the 2nd tri (actually my husband found B&B for me when he was looking something up for me and bookmarked it :thumbup:) how are you doing Cluck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"