lovely ladies due early February :D

Im in Washington State. I love all the weather changes here. I've never really been anywhere else. Anyone else reached their "I'm so over it" point? Ive been in so much pain the last couple days. Only being 29 weeks I can't even wish he would get here already :( And Ive done this 4 times...lol silly me

I'm not in pain most of the time, I'm just tired of looking at the area in the bedroom that is now all decorated and kinda sighing. I still have some random things to hang and clothes to sort but, after building the storage unit today I got a smack in the face because of everything that is now finished. :D

Can't believe that in a few weeks (a good few-13 or less- :haha:) there is going to be a baby there. :happydance:

Hi ladies
I'm due February 15th
Excited and nervous cant wait to Start shopping
And getting things ready , not sure on her name yet

cluckerduckie - You can buy for me. I haven't started yet.

Hiya, Im due Feb 10th with a baby girl. Cant wait to meet her!

I think I have too many newborn clothing articles! Sorted clothes yesterday and I told the husband...NO MORE NEWBORN CLOTHES! Seriously, if he wears one outfit everyday-not including miscellaneous shirts and lazy pants-for 3 weeks, I won't even touch all of them! Need clothes 3-6 month+.
I can definitely send you some! :haha:

Newborn is the size we don't have and need because I have tiny babies. I gave all those away as soon as Gabriel outgrew the size. I think we do have some 0-3 and 3-6 somewhere in the basement because I got lazy at that point and just shoved 'em in a box.

I have LOADS of newborn and 0-3 now, I have some 3-6 and 6-9 waiting for the new season stuff to come in and then stock up lol

As it stands I have 2 newborn onzies and three 3-6 month footie sleepers. A friend is suppose to be bringing me a huge garbage bag of baby clothes from her kids.

Farida!!!!! :hi: hehe. How's the studying going?

Hey!! :wave:

It is going great! hard work but totally worth it! I will probably take some time off when bubsy is here! :) But I am happy about it xxx

How are you doing?

I'm getting better. Biting my nails off for my appointment on the 28th to see how my fluid levels are going. 3rd tri is going to fly by. Can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here and Hallowsween feels like it was yesterday. :wacko: Time is really flying by!
On a side note, I think that there is only a couple of us here all from 1st tri. That I remember anyways! :haha:

i didnt stumble across this page until the 2nd tri (actually my husband found B&B for me when he was looking something up for me and bookmarked it :thumbup:) how are you doing Cluck?

I'm so excited that if I jump up right now and rush around to get into sorting, I'll pee my pants! :haha: I didn't see this until after I posted earlier but, hubby got the mail last night and about turned into a ghost. We've recently moved because of him being in the military and just got our travel voucher in the mail. Dear Lordy! Wasn't what we expected at all! (The AMOUNT!!!) and just in time for the holidays too! We made out with almost 2,500 extra this month due to the voucher and he nor I can believe it! I'm taking myself off rest today as I'm antsy and need to sort out what else I need for bubs, which I don't think is much left and what else I need pregnancy/post partum wise. Hubby is taking me shopping today!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

On a side note, :cry: I have another yeast infection. 3 more months and I *hopefully* won't have them anymore!!!
How was your weekend? Was sleeping on an air mattress fun? :wacko:

thats great surprise money rocks! the weekend was great (not the airmattress part, not much sleep happened) got some good visiting time in and came home with our car full to the brim of food and baby stuffs.

Hi girls I'm due on the 12th can't believe how quick it's going! We're having a little boy x

Hi, we're bump buddies. I'm also due on the 12th, but will have a third c-section tentatively scheduled for the 5th. I'm team blue, name not 100% decided, but for now are leaning toward Jaxen Daniel.

Just curious because I don't know how scheduling a c-section works...why schedule it so early if the baby's not due until the 12th?

Im due feb 18 but c section planned for 38 weeks so Around the 4th :)

Hi girls I'm due on the 12th can't believe how quick it's going! We're having a little boy x

Hi, we're bump buddies. I'm also due on the 12th, but will have a third c-section tentatively scheduled for the 5th. I'm team blue, name not 100% decided, but for now are leaning toward Jaxen Daniel.

Just curious because I don't know how scheduling a c-section works...why schedule it so early if the baby's not due until the 12th?

im curious about this too...maybe to make sure its out before natural labor starts???

btw i love your avatar, too cute !!!:flower:

I think I have too many newborn clothing articles! Sorted clothes yesterday and I told the husband...NO MORE NEWBORN CLOTHES! Seriously, if he wears one outfit everyday-not including miscellaneous shirts and lazy pants-for 3 weeks, I won't even touch all of them! Need clothes 3-6 month+.
I can definitely send you some! :haha:

i thought i had tooooooo much stuff but then i washed and folded it and everything i have fits into one laundry basket, thats newborn clothes up to 9 months plus all the wash cloths, receiving blankets and such. its all so small though so there is alot in there, but at the same time doesnt seem like much iykwim. :haha::haha: im stepping away from the baby shopping now tho until LO is born, my MIL has a bunch of clothes that shes washing to bring over still and i'll wait to see how big baby is and how quickly we actually go thru clothes to buy anything else. i have all the big stuff now except for a crib mattress but thats not an immediate need cuz she'll be in the bassinette for awhile. now i jus need to get a few things for me like boob pads, sanitarys, and some dark comfy pants for leaving the hospital

We aren't having our shower until Dec 1st, and our families are pretty small so what we get may be limited... What would you ladies say are the "must haves" to best be prepared for baby's arrival? We have crib n mattress, changing table, rocking chair, SOME clothes but we're waiting to see hoe big he is before we buy much more... We have a bathtub "prop" to help in bath... Some toys. Bassinet and a moses basket (ehich j need to sell)... We registered for a lot ...hoping to get stroller/carseat combo,
breast pump, pack n play, jumper... Tons of blankets n the "nursery set" for decor... Thinking we'll need to buy bottles of different types n fig out which he prefers...and the. Diapers, wipes, soap, etc...

Am I "behind" on the buying? Oh! And we have a diaper bag. :)

We have a car seat, blankets, cradle sheets, and 3 outfits. I need to get some diapers, a cradle mattress, and finish building the cradle cosleeper. I've still got a few other items from #1 around: An infant carrier, diaper pail, wipes, other little things like that.
A swing would probably come in handy, so I'll keep my eye out for a used one at a good price. No shower for #2, but babies don't really need anything, so I'm not too fussed about buying at this point.

Hi ladies, I'd been lurking around 3rd tri for the past few days :haha:
We are :yellow: Due Feb 10th :happydance: . This will be #2 for us. Any of you lovely ladies going to try to do VBAC?

Hi ladies,due on the 11th expecying a girl:happydance:Yes I may try VBAC but still not sure, I have till 9th Jan to make up my mind

Hi ladies, I'd been lurking around 3rd tri for the past few days :haha:
We are :yellow: Due Feb 10th :happydance: . This will be #2 for us. Any of you lovely ladies going to try to do VBAC?

Hi ladies,due on the 11th expecying a girl:happydance:Yes I may try VBAC but still not sure, I have till 9th Jan to make up my mind

I'm due the 11th also! Very cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"