lovely ladies due early February :D

Can't believe Feb babies are in their 3rd Tri! I'm not there for another week or so but will be stalking til then :flower: congrats ladies for being on the home stretch!

i busted over at 24 weeks cuz im a tard and thought that was the beginning of 3rd :dohh: then i stayed over here cuz there was nothing really left to experience in 2nd, third is where all the action is :haha:

any one of you having stuck feeling into your throat to your rib cage feeling lot of preasure and hard to breath through it bump gose rock solid .....its not heartburn or baby kicking into ribs ,its something else never feel before even having it with empty stomach....so think not wind too..

Can't believe Feb babies are in their 3rd Tri! I'm not there for another week or so but will be stalking til then :flower: congrats ladies for being on the home stretch!

i busted over at 24 weeks cuz im a tard and thought that was the beginning of 3rd :dohh: then i stayed over here cuz there was nothing really left to experience in 2nd, third is where all the action is :haha:

I've been silently stalking third tri since then too lol I guess once you pass the whole gender scan phase you can kinda get bored and want to get on with it already, we'll that's the case with me lol

any one of you having stuck feeling into your throat to your rib cage feeling lot of preasure and hard to breath through it bump gose rock solid .....its not heartburn or baby kicking into ribs ,its something else never feel before even having it with empty stomach....so think not wind too..

hmmm your bump gets rock solid? brax/hicks contractions maybe?

hmmm your bump gets rock solid? brax/hicks contractions maybe?

sometime i feel when im sitting down im not getting enough air so i adjust my positioning and deep breathe for a bit and it gets better, not had that feeling in conjunction with a hard bump tho.

thinkking of that too but never had it with my other 2...its something new....ahhh joy of being pregnent...but not happy to have it...feeling stuck cant even sleep

:hugs:

i cant sleep at night either, which is working out kinda good cuz my H works nights. i used to go to bed around 10 ish and wake up a million times to pee, toss and turn for hours, garbage restless sleep. lately im almost completely flipped so im up til about an hour or so before he gets home at 6am, then i get up to have a little chat and cuddle with him and pee, then i crash out solid until around 1 pm. i couldnt for the life of me have more than an hour of a sleep stretch at night, but i can sleep for 7 hours uninterrupted during the day. maybe i jus didnt feel comfortable sleeping alone in the house at night.

Hubby got an unexpected check in the mail yesterday!!!! :yipee: He's taking me to finish the baby shopping so I am really wondering what else bubs needs! He has a bed, swing, rocker, play mat, bottles, diapers, blankets, clothes, bath tub, soaps and lotions, baby sling, car seat....
Am I missing anything for the baby?
I know I need nursing bras and undies but is there anything that I need?
Suggestions ladies? I feel as if I am forgetting some things.

Farida!!!!! :hi: hehe. How's the studying going?

Hey!! :wave:

It is going great! hard work but totally worth it! I will probably take some time off when bubsy is here! :) But I am happy about it xxx

How are you doing?

I'm getting better. Biting my nails off for my appointment on the 28th to see how my fluid levels are going. 3rd tri is going to fly by. Can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here and Hallowsween feels like it was yesterday. :wacko: Time is really flying by!
On a side note, I think that there is only a couple of us here all from 1st tri. That I remember anyways! :haha:

i didnt stumble across this page until the 2nd tri (actually my husband found B&B for me when he was looking something up for me and bookmarked it :thumbup:) how are you doing Cluck?

I'm so excited that if I jump up right now and rush around to get into sorting, I'll pee my pants! :haha: I didn't see this until after I posted earlier but, hubby got the mail last night and about turned into a ghost. We've recently moved because of him being in the military and just got our travel voucher in the mail. Dear Lordy! Wasn't what we expected at all! (The AMOUNT!!!) and just in time for the holidays too! We made out with almost 2,500 extra this month due to the voucher and he nor I can believe it! I'm taking myself off rest today as I'm antsy and need to sort out what else I need for bubs, which I don't think is much left and what else I need pregnancy/post partum wise. Hubby is taking me shopping today!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

On a side note, :cry: I have another yeast infection. 3 more months and I *hopefully* won't have them anymore!!!
How was your weekend? Was sleeping on an air mattress fun? :wacko:

Hello Everyone,

I guess technically I'm a mid-February since my EDD is Feb 13th. However, our little girl has been consistently measuring 4-7 days ahead of the calculations. So I'm hoping that she'll be born early. We've settled on Teagen Rae for her first and middle names.

I've been silently stalking third tri since then too lol I guess once you pass the whole gender scan phase you can kinda get bored and want to get on with it already, we'll that's the case with me lol

I also came over at 24 weeks. It's baby #2, so I just felt like there was more interesting posts over in 3rd.

cluckerduckie - The only thing we have is a car seat and 3 onesies. :rofl: Meh, babies don't really need anything anyway. :haha:

Hello Everyone,

I guess technically I'm a mid-February since my EDD is Feb 13th. However, our little girl has been consistently measuring 4-7 days ahead of the calculations. So I'm hoping that she'll be born early. We've settled on Teagen Rae for her first and middle names.

Georgia?! :hi:
It's so rare to even see people from the US here! How are you liking the weather?
Beautiful name btw! :)

Hello Everyone,

It's so rare to even see people from the US here! How are you liking the weather?

I am certainly enjoying the cooler weather. Bummed about the rain scheduled for Friday. DH and I were going to watch the meteor shower. I've found a couple US ladies here, but we are certainly the minority. :) I'm a northwest transplant so I'm just very glad that I didn't have to go through the summer with all the newly discovered body heat that has ramped up over the past few days.

Hello Everyone,

I am certainly enjoying the cooler weather. Bummed about the rain scheduled for Friday. DH and I were going to watch the meteor shower. I've found a couple US ladies here, but we are certainly the minority. :) I'm a northwest transplant so I'm just very glad that I didn't have to go through the summer with all the newly discovered body heat that has ramped up over the past few days.

OOO...I know the heat. I hate it. I used to live in South Florida and now I am about an hour away from St. Mary's. I'm treasuring this 65ish degree weather! It's amazing! I didn't know there was a meteor shower!

I love the heat! I'm in NY, but grew up in S Cali. I'd love to move down south where it's warmer. I hate the cold. The only thing that keeps me sane in the winter is playing hockey and I can't do that this year. :( I'm going to have to settle for ice skating.

I love the heat! I'm in NY, but grew up in S Cali. I'd love to move down south where it's warmer. I hate the cold. The only thing that keeps me sane in the winter is playing hockey and I can't do that this year. :( I'm going to have to settle for ice skating.

I would ask why you like the heat...but see S. Cali and I wanna run away! I moved with my family 10 years ago from Ohio and I miss the snow. Snow, not ice and the other bad effects of cold weather. :haha:

I don't like the heat and I don't like the snow. :) I'm from Nor Cal so I love the wet, damp, foggy 50-60 degree weather all year round. However, DH is from Texas and was beginning to mold in the damp so we moved to the South. Now, however, we are both looking at potential employment opportunities elsewhere. Not because we don't like our jobs, but because we can. I'm a bit of a gypsy and have never had a permanent address for longer than 5 years.

Hi girls I'm due on the 12th can't believe how quick it's going! We're having a little boy x

Hi, we're bump buddies. I'm also due on the 12th, but will have a third c-section tentatively scheduled for the 5th. I'm team blue, name not 100% decided, but for now are leaning toward Jaxen Daniel.

I would ask why you like the heat...but see S. Cali and I wanna run away! I moved with my family 10 years ago from Ohio and I miss the snow. Snow, not ice and the other bad effects of cold weather. :haha:

I'd suggest a swap, but Florida is not on my list of states I'd like to live in. Snow is fun, but I can always visit it vs live in it.

Im in Washington State. I love all the weather changes here. I've never really been anywhere else. Anyone else reached their "I'm so over it" point? Ive been in so much pain the last couple days. Only being 29 weeks I can't even wish he would get here already :( And Ive done this 4 times...lol silly me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->