Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

OK, this may seem silly, but what is evap? I've picked up on a lot of the lingo, but not all apparently not all of it :blush:

Evaporation... Just a water mark basically, that looks a bit like a light positive.

The 2ww is boring :/ ....... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The 2ww is boring :/ ....... ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:rofl:

It is! haha, Nothing to do, and i'm not a symptom spotter... as someone who has all ready had a baby and has never even had morning sickness I don't see the point, Maybe for people more sensitive then me. So yeah boooooooring!

OH comes in from work last night and ACTUALLY said "Are you pregnant yet?" .... omg

:haha: men think it just happens like that don't they! we bd on cd9 and he said the next morning I wonder if there is a baby in there?!!! :rofl:

I'm holding my wee so I can test again tonight lol! My OH keeps asking me if I feel pregnant! How am I supposed to know I haven't done it before lol x

*sigh* men...

Two cycles ago I was late a day or two and cuz I have like loads of symptoms as PMS I tested and for the first time ever I saw an evap line and because it was something and not the nothing that is usually there I was freaking out and then realized that it was evap. lol.

My cramps have gone, and I have no other fertile signs so I think it was just something weirdo. Which is good, hopefully, and I'll O later this week or next week...cuz I also woke up with a kink in my neck and thus didn't want to BD at all and DH was tired also. And he had really smelly feet lol.

I think I have done exactly that freaked out a bit tonight's test look like nada again :(

Those tests sure can do a number on you, can't they? Had the same with an early response last month. It looked like a line, but upon closer and critical inspection I identified it as an evap line. All those emotions that course through you at a time like that, it's just mindboggling.

On the other hand, chazz, you're still in since AF hasn't shown herself! If not the test, then stay positive yourself.:hugs:

This afternoon's OPK was also positive and this evening's as well, although it seemed fainter. Will (hopefully) BD tonight and take another OPK in the morning and see what my temp does. Why couldn't I just have slept soundly like I normally do? Why did I have to mess up my temp now?! I'm hopeless... :lol:

less intense cramping on right side again today...and a very small amount of like...watery? CM. It would be awesome if I ovulated tomorrow or something. Then my cycles would be returning to a semi-normal length. Also...babies could potentially happen then. Lol.

less intense cramping on right side again today...and a very small amount of like...watery? CM. It would be awesome if I ovulated tomorrow or something. Then my cycles would be returning to a semi-normal length. Also...babies could potentially happen then. Lol.

Sounds good!

Took another OPK this morning: still positive. If it's like last cycle, it will be negative by tomorrow morning and my temp will rise tomorrow as well, probably putting my O date on today. So, had to adjust my ticker.

Exactly ^^ Still in till your get your period as far as I am concerned!

The 2ww is still boring ahahha That ticker thing down there says some right rubbish! "7.9% of people experience cramps on 3dpo".... funny that because there has been no implantation at 3dpo! The internet is insane haha. I will one day come across someone that tells me they felt the sperm meet with the egg... :p

nothing again this morning.... loosing that little bit of hope now

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Negative OPK at 5 pm today (just a slight line), so I'm guessing I'll be entering my 2WW tomorrow. I have one week off from work next week (holiday) and on the one hand it's great, on the other hand I'll have so little to occupy myself with then and the time will probably seem to move even slower...

On the 3rd of May DH and I will celebrate our 3 year anniversary... Hopefully with a nice "present" on the way to be delivered in January! :lol:

Totally getting fertile signs...but...DH IS BEING A BUM. Like...not coming to bed when I come to bed because he "has things to do" which means really that he just wants to read more about cars and stuff until 3 am and then come to bed and crash. Argh...I have told him like 3 days in a row now that I want to have sex and he does nothing. If we don't BD tonight I may have to punch him.

Okay, so I confronted him, because he's be actually avoiding me around bedtime lol. He doesn't want me to get pregnant this month (first I'm hearing about it...lol) because he doesn't want me to be potentially sick when we drive down to our vacation...and he wants me to be able to drink as well. Lol...silly boy.

So looks like I am kinda not in the running this month...argh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->