Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Those guys can be so silly! Instead of just coming out and talking about it, he just decides to avoid you around bedtime? He should be glad you cofronted him with it and that you didn't let your frustration simmer...

Such a bummer you have to wait, but hey, there's next month...:hugs:

Sorry to hear that hun, men are such pains. Why can't they just be upfront :grr:

Hi ladies! I'm so sorry I'm in here so rarely! I can't keep up with you all! Lol.

I've been up to my ears in books and journals and the like, writing assignments - it feels like there aren't enough hours in the day!! On the upside, it's at least kind of taking my mind off the stress of TTC!

My husband, on the other hand, is not!! He means well, I know he does. When he agreed to TTC, I was worried that I'd "bullied" him into it. We hadn't been married very long (like, a month), but we have been together for nearly 8 years, and we're both nearly 30, so it's not like we're rushing into it lol. But I brought the subject up knowing that he would agree to anything to make me happy, or rather... To not make me sad. I have a fairly recent history of depression and even though I'm "well" now, I know he still worries about me going back ere and I worried that he agreed, even though he didn't want to, because he was worried about how I would react if he said no.

But since I came off the pill and we started TTC in march, even though he previously said he wanted to wait until April, every time we have sex he says "so... Do you think I got you pregnant that time?" Lol. He's a smart man. Probably the most intelligent person I know, but he doesn't seem to understand how difficult it can be to get pregnant. Or, he does... But he just doesn't think it could possibly be difficult for us!

It's nice that he's getting a bit excited about it and that it doesn't feel like he's just doing it for me, but I'm trying to not get too obsessed with it and he's stressing me out! Lol.

Bless him. I guess it could be worse. If he wasn't being so enthusiastic, I'd be complaining about that too, I guess!!

How is everyone else doing? I'm cd13 today, but I think I ovulated on day 22 last cycle, so I'm not expecting it to happen for a few days yet. I'm taking agnus castus to try and level out my hormones after coming off the pill, so we'll see what happens :) I wanted to temp, but my sleep is so disrupted, my chart looked like a ctg readout last month! Lol. So we're just having sex every other day in the hope that we won't miss it whenever ovulation happens (I'm keeping an eye on cervix and mucus changes, which I know some people feel weird about, but being a student midwife kind of takes the ick factor out of anything involving the cervix lol).

I made him agree to BD every other day next fertile window so...hopefully that will work.

Hi there Pinkdragonfly! Good to know that you're busy and doong well. I was ready to have a family at about 27 or 28, but DH wasn't. But now we decided to start trying, he's been really committed to the 'cause', which I think is great! It's nice to have a supportive man, you're lucky!

I track CM and BBT, but I just wish I could find my cervix :lol:

Hopefully my temp will be rising tomorrow morning because DH and I are kind of 'done' with the BD'ing for a while! :rofl:

My OH is just the same he isn't stupid but he just dosnt grasp the process of getting pregnant and how hard it can be!

Still no witch over here but no positive either so I think she is going to turn up tomorrow!
However my temps don't seem to have properly dropped yet been fairly steady for the last couple of days!

I hope AF stays away from all of us!

My oh annoyed me last night, came in and told me he had a sore willy and won't be able to bd! :grr: so as well as being away Tues night, Weds was also out.
Have my 1st lot of ewcm today so hoping he will be ok to go tonight...haven't opk'd yet.

Still got my fingers crossed for you Chazz (I only checked in to see if you had an update) Good luck for tomorrow !!

How annoying that I have "11 days till testing but I am 4dpo" super unfair :( lol

Do you have a long luteal phase Rhi_Rhi?

Chazz- I keep looking in on the thread hoping for good news for you! Fingers still crossed that the witch doesn't show up!

Aww... :lol:

But I guess it's better to have a longer one, than to have a short one (did I just type that?).

I honestely don't know what mine will do. I only started charting since last cycle and then it was 12 days, but that was my shortest cycle since coming off mirena (first one was 33, second 31) and I don't know if it shifts some? I read the LP is pretty much the same every cycle?

Oh yeah and regarding the ticker with the "ridiculous" symptoms: I was like, "of course I have gas, do you know how bloated I was yesterday?" I have to tell you, it was just abnormal, it was almost as if I was like 20 weeks pregnant :rofl: And all that air has to go somewhere, right?

Ok, ok... TMI

Thanks guys! It means a lot to know others have got their fingers crossed too!

No sign of AF i normally spot a little the night before and wake up to full blown AF the next day.

So if i spot tonight i guess i know it is over!

If AF doesn't turn up tomorrow i think i might wait to Saturday to test anyway now as i am bored of seeing nothing lol!

In all honestly i don't think i will be that sad if it's not our month, its only the first one aye! and i can't wait for you girls to start testing!

What do you guys think about my temps?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a979

Sorry I don't know anything about temps :(

I'm excited to test! but also not really THAT bothered. If i'm not pregnant then I can drink at a costume party/30th we are going to next month :) I mean a sober costumer party = ughhh. Saying that though I think I will be a bit bummed out because you build yourself up don't ya ?

I'm having a girls weekend in London this weekend :) so that will deffo take my mind off Testing and the tww etc :)

Sorry I don't know anything about temps :(

I'm excited to test! but also not really THAT bothered. If i'm not pregnant then I can drink at a costume party/30th we are going to next month :) I mean a sober costumer party = ughhh. Saying that though I think I will be a bit bummed out because you build yourself up don't ya ?

I'm having a girls weekend in London this weekend :) so that will deffo take my mind off Testing and the tww etc :)

Sounds exciting what have you got planned for your weekend? I have just had some really good news at work! I have been fighting my HR department for two years in relation to my pay rise when my job changed and they have finally caved in and admitted i am being under paid in comparison to others in my role and have given me what i deserve! I might have a little celebration tonight!

Oh wow Congrats on that ! :)

staying over night on the Saturday and Seeing Pink that night too :) Saturday day will be Camden for shopping most likely, and Sunday will get up early to go and get a vege breakfast haha such a novelty but where I live you are lucky to get a vegie burger in a pub So going to london is always an excuse to eat out proper ! :) Then more shopping... No touristy stuff really; my mum is from London so she deffo wont want to. Grrrrr (going with my mum and sisters)

Oh wow Congrats on that ! :)

staying over night on the Saturday and Seeing Pink that night too :) Saturday day will be Camden for shopping most likely, and Sunday will get up early to go and get a vege breakfast haha such a novelty but where I live you are lucky to get a vegie burger in a pub So going to london is always an excuse to eat out proper ! :) Then more shopping... No touristy stuff really; my mum is from London so she deffo wont want to. Grrrrr (going with my mum and sisters)

Have an awesome time! Everyones loves shopping. I work in East London and live about a 25min train ride into central London and sometimes i feel i take London for granted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->