Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Yeah that's ace my mum would be jealous! She visits regular(ish) We are only an hour direct train away from London, which is quite lucky! But it racks up in cost to travel in and then staying over night is costly etc
It is lucky to be that close! For shopping etc and going out ? x

So much for not testing I think I see something again but I think it's just evap again lol I'm a nutter!

What do you guys think about my temps?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a979

Your temps look great especially the last one going up again. And the spotting is be a nice sign too. I hope your temps keep going up and not down (that would probably mean AF is fast approaching).

Don't get excited ladies I think it's another evap I can see it better in real life than the pics though x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 4
What makes it different to the other day though is when u look at it from the side so ur looking at the thin side it's tinged pink on the top no where near as dark as the control line but defo pink all the same x

I can see it on the inverted pic but not on the original one. Maybe wait (I know, impossible) until Saturday morning and test with fmu.

I can see it on the inverted pic but not on the original one. Maybe wait (I know, impossible) until Saturday morning and test with fmu.

If AF hasn't turned up by sat I will use a first response in the morning :)

@chazz I was just looking at your chart and thinking: that looks promising!

What tests are you using ? some wont even work until u miss your period :/ x

What tests are you using ? some wont even work until u miss your period :/ x

The Internet cheapies and I have done FRER which I got a bright white line on instead of pink that wouldn't show up in a pick and looked like an indent anyway?

Is it the ultra sensitive ones ? .... still hoping something shows up this weekend and not AF! :) fingers crossed !

Yep they are both meant to be super sensative. I have both digitals and more first response just don't want to use them yet lol

How's everyone doing?

I'm hoping to finally get those crosshairs on my chart tomorrow. That first peak after AF this cycle bothers me. I think it's only there but I had had the worst night's sleep, but I hope it won't mess with my chart so that I'll have to discard is.

I have a one-week holiday now, so am hoping I won't become too obsessed with it all. Have to do stuff for school (write a research proposal), read some books (am currently reading "Grapes of Wrath" by John Steinbeck - and also need to read 1984 by Orwell). I am also going to distract myself by going on long walks with my dog and watching some series (although I don't know which ones yet). I'll be on here occassionally, but will try not to become too obsessed. I'm also watching "The Bumps Along the Way" and "Daily Bumps" on YouTube, which kind of distract me and kind of don't.

Next Tuesday I'll experience my first abdication: Queen Beatrix will step down as Queen and Willem-Alexander will take over. Queen's Day (30th of April) is always a big thing in the Netherlands: parties everywhere, everybody's off from work.

Mies I am sure u will get ur crosshairs tomorrow! Have a lovely bit of time off :) nothing new to report over here :(

Hello again, ladies :)

I've been very naughty these last couple of days and have hardly done any Uni work at all!! Not good seeing as I have assignments due on may 13th and 21st as well as OSCEs on the 15th!! Just couldn't be bothered yesterday (which is the worst part, because I was actually at Uni yesterday and still couldn't be bored! Lol) and have mostly been reading crappy romance fiction instead! Lol. I normally prefer crime thrillers, but the crappy romance stuff requires less thinking so gives my brain a nice rest and gets me in the mood for all the baby making! Lol. I had some ewcm yesterday, cd14, which is promising, since I don't think I ovulated until day 22 last cycle. Hopefully that's a good sign that my cycles are getting back to normal quickly after the pill, but I'm not holding my breath!

Hope everyone else is doing well. I've got my fingers well and truly crossed for you, chaz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->