Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

I think my body is just playing some nasty tricks on me from where I havnt been off BC long :( no AF and no positive but I had a bit of dip with my temp so I'm thinking AF might come tomorrow I hope so so we can get started again lol x

It could be. I have heard it can take quite some time after the bcp to get regular cycles again. This doesn't mean that you couldn't be pregnant though!

The first cycle was fairly normal a bit short but seemed fairly normal :( still nothing today tried to book a doctors appointment but I couldn't get one with the doctor I want until the 15th fingers crossed my period would have turned up by then as I really don't think this is my month x

This is what I'm worried about, chaz - my first cycle off BCP was 31 days long and although I think I ovulated late and had a short lp, the fact that my first cycle didn't seem too abnormal made me feel quite positive, but now I'm worried it was just lulling me into a false sense of security and maybe this second cycle will be a nightmare :( I hope you get either your bfp or period soon so that you don't have to keep waiting one way or the other. What cycle day are you now?

This is what I'm worried about, chaz - my first cycle off BCP was 31 days long and although I think I ovulated late and had a short lp, the fact that my first cycle didn't seem too abnormal made me feel quite positive, but now I'm worried it was just lulling me into a false sense of security and maybe this second cycle will be a nightmare :( I hope you get either your bfp or period soon so that you don't have to keep waiting one way or the other. What cycle day are you now?

CD31 today an no sign of either its doing my head in lol hope yours runs more smoothly c

Chazz, that sucks - nothing happening either way. My first cycle off Mirena was 33 days, but got slightly shorter after that.

I'm at 4DPO today and really telling myself that everything I feel couldn't have anything to do with pregnancy since it's way too early for that.

Had the worst night's sleep two nights ago so I couldn't temp at my normal time (6 a.m.) but had to two hours later. This messed up my chart (I think). Then I thought, that after that horrible night, I would sleep soundly the next night, but no... So I'm a bit unhappy with my chart atm, but trying really hard not to let it bother me too much.

Still trying to distract myself. How's everyone else doing?

BACK! :) sorry you haven't had any luck yet chazz :(
x

I am still so bored. But DH and I BDed so maybe? I dunno...I don't really care this cycle, so I am not like freaking out about anything. I just wanna get this one over with now.

Oh, my first cycle off BC was horribly long and then went to reaaaaally regular cycles (like first one was like 54 days or something obnoxious and then 33 days and then 29 days and I was like "woohooo" and then it shot back up to 42 days...so I am hoping it keeps dropping down again (last one was 39). It sucks so much with long cycles.

Oh, Mies, my MIL works at a Dutch food shop and they're having a celebration with cake and coffee and everyone is wearing orange for the resignation/coronation. I was reminded of you when they were talking about that.

A Dutch food shop, that's so cool! What kind of things do they sell? I'm extremely curious! Today we get a speech from the queen and tomorrow's going to be a biiiiig party. Last Queen's Day celebration and the coronation of our King. Hopefully the weather will be better than it is now (it's raining...).

Had my first "crazy" symptom spotting session this morning! before I realised I was being a dope haha.... I kept thinking I'm soooo tired and sooo hungry and then I realised I am hungry because I hardly ate all weekend! It is so not worth standing in twenty minute lines for anything and I'm tired because I was on my feet all weekend hahaha.

Think it is because I literally forgot all about Ttc for the entire weekend and woke up this morning like "ohhhh yeah" and had a crazy half hour :haha:

I Am going to test on Wednesday(maybe) for the first time, I know it is a little early but why not eh :haha: and if nothing I will try again on Friday/Saturday!
:coffee:

Mies, I wouldn't be able to spell all the items, lol. Loads of stuff, though. https://www.dutchmarket.ca/ There is seriously a huge Dutch immigrant community where I live, and I have always known Dutch people also. Seriously threw off my idea of what the average height of guys (and girls) is though. Growing up with all the tall Dutch boys, thinking that 6'3" is average height.

@Rhi, technically you could have symptoms... I, on the other hand, am only 5 DPO and it would be ridiculous for me to symptom spot, but I just can't seem to help it!:dohh:

@Chazz I hope stuff clears up for you soon, so that you know what you're dealing with at least.

@thestarsfall I took a look at the website and it's so awesome that those things are actually sold all the way over in Canada. I guess quite some Dutchmen went over to Canada during WOII (like Queen Beatrix, princess at the time), which would explain the shop.

The TWW is absolutely boring and I can't wait to test. I'm a bit ambivalent on when to test, though. It's so tempting to test on May 3rd since it would be my DH's and my anniversary, but that would be extremely early (9DPO). I'm trying to hold out as long as I possibly can, but I will most certainly test before AF is due.8-[

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, Rhi, for a positive test on Wednesday! :dust:

A lot of the stuff is actually imported from the Netherlands directly...so then we have to stick English/French labels on them so that a)they're up to sellable code here and b) people can read them.

In cycle news, I think last week's "fertile signs" never ended up going anywhere so maybe this week. I am not looking for them as closely since we're not actively trying this cycle, but I wanna see if I can notice them still just for future reference.

Thank you mies =) I seriously debated testing this morning lol! Managed to hold off though!

I can't believe u guys are nearly round to testing! Still nothing over here getting a bit bummed out now meh!

That's really frustrating, chazz. Do you really have to wait that long until you can see your doctor?

It's getting pretty close now. DH asked me this morning whether there was any 'news' and I was just looking at him for a long time before I said "didn't you get a memo from the stork?" :lol: I really love the guy but this is just totally out of his league...

strange thing to say but now that I am actually ttc I feel less "excited" Which makes no sense. When I was waiting it was all I could think about, baby names, baby clothes, prams! etc etc and now i'm not interested lol... Maybe it's just because I don't want to get my hopes up too high? I really want my bfp but then I know I will spend the next 12 weeks worrying. Know what I mean? or am I crazy ? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->