Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Thanks guys :) just booked a spa break for the weekend in the hope I will chillaxe and AF will turn up hehe! X

strange thing to say but now that I am actually ttc I feel less "excited" Which makes no sense. When I was waiting it was all I could think about, baby names, baby clothes, prams! etc etc and now i'm not interested lol... Maybe it's just because I don't want to get my hopes up too high? I really want my bfp but then I know I will spend the next 12 weeks worrying. Know what I mean? or am I crazy ? haha

I am totally like this. Last year when I thought we would be TTC right after the honeymoon I was super excited and then honeymoon came and went and while I was still excited I wasn't like obsessively planning and stuff. Same thing this year. Totally made myself online wishlists and real life written lists and watched stroller reviews and researched car seats and baby tubs and stuff...and then we decided yes we could start trying in April and then April came and I was like ....bored of it.

I feel like I don't wanna get all excited about it again until I actually get a BFP.

I'm still feeling excited, but find myself more preoccupied with the TWW than anything else. However, I'm not looking at baby carriers, slings, various ways of diapering anymore. First I want to really be pregnant, I guess...

Don't think I am going to bother testing in the morning now ! Will only be 10dpo! And will likely be negative anyways. Think I am going to save myself the disappointment and wait till Friday/saturday. Of course I have spent the day symptom spotting =( but I feel stupid saying it because if I'm not pregnant then I am imagining it ? Or what ? Haha know what I mean?

@chazz that sounds ace! I have never been to a spa so I'm a bit jel ! X

I wish being pregnant made your pee turn purple or something equally obvious yet discreet. Then you could just like wake up and go pee and be like "OMG" instead of having to test and then determine lines and stuff.

Of course I have spent the day symptom spotting =( but I feel stupid saying it because if I'm not pregnant then I am imagining it ? Or what ? Haha know what I mean

Don't be afraid to share symptoms!

AFM, yesterday I had some light cramps and a really weird pain in my right hip. And, TMI warning!!!, have had a lot of creamy CM which is grossing me out honestly. I've been thinking that might also be caused by the excessive (for us) BD'ing... Furthermore, had cold hands and feet two evenings in a row and the great metallic taste has returned as of yesterday...

Editing because I forgot to say that I had a weird dream last night in which I was teaching adolescents in a retirement home and I was constantly feeling my belly because I was convinced I could feel my baby's heartbeat. :rolleyes:

I showed you mine, now you show me yours. :lol:

Don't think I am going to bother testing in the morning now ! Will only be 10dpo! And will likely be negative anyways. Think I am going to save myself the disappointment and wait till Friday/saturday. Of course I have spent the day symptom spotting =( but I feel stupid saying it because if I'm not pregnant then I am imagining it ? Or what ? Haha know what I mean?

@chazz that sounds ace! I have never been to a spa so I'm a bit jel ! X

Ur so good! Next time I'm going to hold out :) temps are mental today bit confused I'm 99% sure I probably didn't ovulate at all :(

I'm not good anymore lol I totally caved =( shah I got the faintest second line ever! Most likely an evap I am used to digitals haha but yeah it bummed me out =( I'm crampy and my boobs are really sore... But AF is just around the corner !

I'm not good anymore lol I totally caved =( shah I got the faintest second line ever! Most likely an evap I am used to digitals haha but yeah it bummed me out =( I'm crampy and my boobs are really sore... But AF is just around the corner !

Show us a pic!

I can't =/ this sounds really dumb but I tried to rub it to make sure it wasn't just dirt or a mark or w.e and I ripped it apart a little bit =/ like the blue strip fell off aswell ! Cheap piece of crap ! (So i binned it before oh sore it lmao) Honestly though it was defo an evap! I only have three tests left now ! So will wait I think till Friday ! =) oh doesn't know I tested all ready and cos its so early I don't want him to think I'm nutty! Ahha =)

I'm thinking of testing on Saturday for the first time and am still in doubt on whether I will tell my DH that I'm going to. Figure I'll test with a cheapie first and re-test Monday morning with DH there if there was 'something' there on Saturday...

PS next time take a pic first before you take it apart :rofl:

Good luck with the testing in the next few days ladies!

Super excited- AF showed up as expected so I've called it official and moved over! So I'm in the tww to ovulation now :)

I'm having cramps and they're heavier than yesterday's. AF is due 7th of May so this is a bit early for af cramps, right? Hope it's a good sign!

On another note, I'm baking double chocolate chip cookies! :smug:

Cramps seem like a good sign ! Specially if af is still far away =) I want to trust my body ! But I know the mind is a powerful tool etc so I don't want to get myself excited ! Haha

Also yum!! I fancy cookies now =( ahha

Super excited- AF showed up as expected so I've called it official and moved over! So I'm in the tww to ovulation now :)

That's awesome ! Good luck =)

Cramps seem like a good sign ! Specially if af is still far away =) I want to trust my body ! But I know the mind is a powerful tool etc so I don't want to get myself excited ! Haha

Also yum!! I fancy cookies now =( ahha

Exactly, it might be my mind wishing for cramps... I hate this waiting...

That's awesome ! Good luck =)

Yay! That is so exciting! However, it seems that when TTC you're constantly waiting: waiting to ovulate, waiting to test... Ungh!

Friend on f.b just announced they are 9 weeks pregnant (well their gf is) grrrrrrrr hahha I'm a horrible person lmao

Friend on f.b just announced they are 9 weeks pregnant (well their gf is) grrrrrrrr hahha I'm a horrible person lmao

Well, you might be next in line to announce a pregnancy!

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

I haven't had the best week so far :( I have a horrible uti :( awful pain and spent all of last night in agony, peeing blood (sorry, tmi!)!

I called the dr this morning and was told to come in to give a msu sample. The look on the nurse's face when I came out of the toilet and handed her a pot of bright red pee was classic!

They've put me on strong antibiotics that you're not supposed to take if you're pregnant. I discussed it with the nurse, but if I ovulated when I think I did last week, even if I did catch, the embryo won't have implanted yet and it's fairly obvious I can't risk this uti getting worse. Next stop, kidney infection, and those are nasty. The pain is bad enough as it is :(

Hasn't helped me get my assignment done either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->