Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

PinkDragonfly, that sucks...hope you get better soon!

OMG I had the weirdest TTC related dream last night. In my dream I was pregnant, but I was feeling the baby in my belly and realized that it was only like...a torso and arms. Yay headless/legless baby. So weird.

Went out for ice cream last night and ate too much and got all bloated and looked pregnant. Kept telling DH that I wanted babies. He was laughing at me.

Feel better PinkDragonfly!

Mies-yo're right that it just always feels like waiting - good thing my parents were both Marines and taught me the value of "hurry up and wait" lol

Bfn this morning ! Omg why am I doing this to myself haha ! I am even debating going to get a first response test ! Pretty sure I am out now though... Should see at least something at 11dpo ?!

PinkDragonfly, that really sucks! Get well soon!

Rhi, I read that some womenonly get their positives at 13 or 14dpo... Honestly, if it were me I would expect at least a faint positive at 11 dpo, but you know what 'they' say: you're only out when AF shows... I read that frers are quite sensitive, so why not try one of those?

Btw, yetsterday my boobs started hurting, like on and off pins and needles and they feel tender to the touch. I have never experienced this and hope it is a good sign. But, yeah, might be my mind wishing my boobs would hurt. :rolleyes:

Also, I have decided to test for the first time on Sunday 5th. I'll be 11 DPO. Hopefully my temps will have stayed up.

Good luck testing mies =) I'm feeling pretty bummed out now, I think I would of got something at 11 dpo tbh and like 70% or women do I think so yeah I just want my AF now so I can get on with next month! The first month was always going to be exciting. Now it becomes a chore hahaha. Will try not to stress though =)

Just checking back in! sorry to hear of the bfn's, hope to hear of some bfp's soon :)
I've tested once already at 4dpo :rofl: Not that I even think I am in with a chance but just keeping me amused in the 2ww before the next one!

Good luck testing mies =) I'm feeling pretty bummed out now, I think I would of got something at 11 dpo tbh and like 70% or women do I think so yeah I just want my AF now so I can get on with next month! The first month was always going to be exciting. Now it becomes a chore hahaha. Will try not to stress though =)

Having any symptoms, Rhi? I still hope you'll get a positive :lol:

Just checking back in! sorry to hear of the bfn's, hope to hear of some bfp's soon :)
I've tested once already at 4dpo :rofl: Not that I even think I am in with a chance but just keeping me amused in the 2ww before the next one!

I can totally understand that, trying to keep yourself busy during the tww! However, with the OPKs I'e already used this cycle, I don't want to waste too many pregnancy tests.

Today I feel like I have legs made of jell-o and have to go to the toilet more often. I totally don't feel like myself an I'm hoping that all of this is a good sign, since I would hate to feel like this every cycle. Normally I don't have any PMS except maybe cramping/lower back pain when AF is just around the corner... FXed!!!

I have a ton of cheapie ones, so don't mind wasting them!. Wouldn't be testing this early with proper tests! :haha:
All sounding good :thumbup: looking forward to you testing.
I've just had cramping every day since ov' and tmi but lots of creamy cm. Felt shattered this morning, even though I had a good nights sleep but fine now so probably just because I did 3 hours of gardening yesterday!
The biggest symptom for me going on the last 2 would be going off my food and that certainly hasn't happened yet, although early days I guess....

I was convinced I would get a bfp today because my boobs have been so sore, chances are they always do this though and I never paid attention lol! Will test again tomorrow and see if I get anything lol !

I was convinced I would get a bfp today because my boobs have been so sore, chances are they always do this though and I never paid attention lol! Will test again tomorrow and see if I get anything lol !

My boobs hurt, too. But to the point it couldn't really be ignored... But yeah, this TTC'ing does make you hyperaware of your own body, so, idk... There's nothing to do, but to wait and see I guess...:growlmad:

I've just had cramping every day since ov' and tmi but lots of creamy cm.

The cramping started at 6DPO with me and was at its worst yesterday (so 7DPO). I've had lots of creamy cm since ovulation and it has never stopped safe for yesterday when I suddenly seemed to have dried out. This morning sort of sticky, afternoon after bowel movement (I know... TMI) it was briefly creamy again and now it's more like sticky/watery...

I've read everywhere that CM isn't really a good indicator of early pregnancy, though, but then again, nothing really is except for a test! :winkwink:

Nope you are right, the month I got a bfp with ds2 was the 1st month I thought I was definitely out!

I was so relieved to see another high temp this morning; I was almost afraid to look at the screen of my thermometer... :rolleyes:

I AM STILL STUCK IN LIMBO LAND :'(

Good luck with your testing girls!

What a right pain Chaz, hope af arrives soon x

Rhi, has af arrived? or are you just going on a bfn?

Negative! But I'm certain I'm out =) not feeling it this month and I should have pos by now lol !

This might sound strange, but I'm feeling incredibly positive about Sunday's test. It feels like I already 'know' iykwim. I'm so not feeling like myself atm it's surreal! I'll keep you guys updates regardless of what the outcome turns out to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->