Lovely ladies from WTT in April, now TTC!!!

Last night DH was being annoying and had a 3rd beer when I told him he could only have 2, and when our friend went to get him another beer I yelled at him and told him he had to give me a baby next month then. Baby for a beer....

if it happens I dunno if I'll tell anyone that I "bought" my kid for a beer...lol.

Last night DH was being annoying and had a 3rd beer when I told him he could only have 2, and when our friend went to get him another beer I yelled at him and told him he had to give me a baby next month then. Baby for a beer....

if it happens I dunno if I'll tell anyone that I "bought" my kid for a beer...lol.

My DH is a beer fanatic as well. He'll do almost anything for it :rofl:
I am also known for 'bribing' him, but I'll spare you the details. :winkwink:

I feel like a balloon atm, I'm so bloated. Well, at least it's a bit better now than it was yesterday.

Tomorrow it's :test: day!!!

Yea!! Good luck Mies!! Fingers crossed for you!

No, I will tomorrow together with DH!

My ticker is telling me to wait two more days lol! Daft thing. I should have AF by Monday =) wishing my life away lmao x

So, here it is...

https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t656/Mies84/EF873469-D82E-43B5-BF0E-6E2416C41492-25066-000020329AC8D683_zpsec7c5d3d.jpg

Thanks! And now for the scary part... :lol:

Btw, when are you going to test?

It is scary at times, but so worth it :)
Tested this morning with another cheapie as i have loads! Nothing showing yet, it is a bit of a long shot this month due to injuring my oh near to ovulation so im ok with a bfn this month although a bfp would be ace!

Good luck 30mummy and congrats mies =)

No bfp but I did get af two days early .... ffs so no bfp and my cycle is buggering up ! Sods law !

If u all get bfps this month u better come back and talk to me hahaha =p

Sure i'll be joining you on the next cycle Rhi but even if do have a miracle bfp i'll be stopping around till everyone's got one don't worry! :)

=) is it silly that I am all ready worrying I am going to be doing this for ages ? I got pregnant by accident first time lol so this should be easy !!?!?! Grrrr ahh x

No think it's natural, it's one of the few things we can't control isn't it! but just so you know you will very likely fall either this month or next so try and relax, easy said than done I know! :)

You're not getting rid of me that easily, Rhi!
I'm really hoping you all will not be far behind me as I really feel at home in our little group.

Atm I'm so bloated I can't even properly lean down without it hurting and it's looking like I'm already a couple of months along. Yay progesterone!

Congratulations mies! I'm so happy for you!! Hopefully the rest of us will follow you shortly!

I'm on cd24 now, and hoping my period comes before the end of next week as a sign that the agnus castus I've been taken has done it's job and helped my cycles get back to normal quickly after coming off the BCP. What with me being poorly for the last couple of weeks, baby making hasn't exactly been a top priority :( I think I might have ovulated on cd14 and we had sex the day before and the day after, but if I didn't ovulate until later, when I wasn't well enough to pay much attention, then there's no chance of a bfp this month because I haven't been well enough for sex! So I'm focusing on just having a normal cycle and hoping for the best next month!

Congrats Mies! Yay!

Rhi, I'll likely not get a BFP until mid June so and yeah, I don't think anyone would just leave the thread here lol.

Been actually geting fertile signs (EWCM mostly) these last few days so I think the one app is totally correct in predicting today as O day...unfortunately I think DH has taken it upon himself to make sure I don't get pregnant this cycle in the one way that is 100% effective as we also haven't BDed in like...a week now. I got mad at him and was like "so this was my fertile week, and I know you don't wanna get me pregnant this month, but just to give you some idea of why I am mad at you...women sometimes get really horny in their fertile week because their body wants babies...so basically you have given me the equivalent of blue balls all week."

lol. Poor guy....he is going to have his hands full next cycle when I make him make me pregnant (or at least try...lol).

I think I'll actually try temping next cycle as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->